AB-6H Guardian Droid - Shroud of Memory

RuffChest

I'm having a lot of trouble completing this fight. I have tried having Z0-0M as heal, tank, damage but all failed. I must have died at least 15-20 times now and I just cannot get Z0-0M to heal me enough.

I'm an operative gunslinger at level 80.

This fight is the hardest I have come across in this game. It's crazy hard! My OCD is going nuts because I cannot complete it. There are no health stations around, and no heals or stims.

Any help would be appreciated please.

I'm having a lot of trouble completing this fight. I have tried having Z0-0M as heal, tank, damage but all failed. I must have died at least 15-20 times now, and I just cannot get Z0-0M to heal me enough.

This fight is the hardest I have come across in this game. It's crazy hard! My OCD is going nuts because I cannot complete it. There are no health stations around, and no heals or stims.

I agree with this. The damage output of HK isn't tuned correctly, comparable to the health of all the enemies. I remember when this was originally released, it wasn't this difficult, and you could easily one-shot normal enemies with the assassinate ability, and now it doesn't take them down to 50% health.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

On 10/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, JadisUK said:

I done this since 7.0 and I stayed out of yellow circle so didn't encounter many issues; only issue was after the fight where I found random hole fighting trash mob and my toon got stuck!

I don't even see yellow circles when fighting AB-6H, and still I'm running as fast as I can yet Zoom doesn't heal that much... 

Others suggest you using, "Charge in and charge out on cooldown, charge out drops the damaging fire on the ground, hit your other hard hitters whenever they're up. Try to stay sorta close to zoom just to make sure she has line of sit".  That also seems to stun him briefly, so you are given a bit of a break from his attacks.

HK-55 Bonus Chapter Shroud of Memory - vs Guardian Droid nothing works, how can I beat it? : r/swtor (reddit.com)

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

11 hours ago, Strathkin said:

I don't even see yellow circles when fighting AB-6H, and still I'm running as fast as I can yet Zoom doesn't heal that much... 

Others suggest you using, "Charge in and charge out on cooldown, charge out drops the damaging fire on the ground, hit your other hard hitters whenever they're up. Try to stay sorta close to zoom just to make sure she has line of sit".  That also seems to stun him briefly, so you are given a bit of a break from his attacks.

HK-55 Bonus Chapter Shroud of Memory - vs Guardian Droid nothing works, how can I beat it? : r/swtor (reddit.com)

I would start by checking your gear. Been seeing a lot of level 80s lately who don't know about gear, who end up running around in item rating gear such as 250 or 301. Even though the mission is not a level 80 mission, you are still going to be penalized from under gearing.

I completed this mission on Feb 19 2024 with 0 problems, and it was the first time doing it in over a year. So it's not like I went in with a up to date foreknowledge or game plan of the fight. I can definitely say it's possible 7.0. And I'm no BiS-augmented HM/NiM player.

Edited by Traceguy

The suggestions above are all valid. Gear matters too.
Definitely keep moving, use the roll in/roll out.
I've had issues on SV when I was under-geared and didn't have class buffs, datacrons, etc. But, it was still doable.
Z0-0M always on heals.

10 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I would start by checking your gear. Been seeing a lot of level 80s lately who don't know about gear, who end up running around in item rating gear such as 250 or 301. Even though the mission is not a level 80 mission, you are still going to be penalized from under gearing.

I completed this mission on Feb 19 2024 with 0 problems, and it was the first time doing it in over a year. So it's not like I went in with a up to date foreknowledge or game plan of the fight. I can definitely say it's possible 7.0. And I'm no BiS-augmented HM/NiM player.

I had absolutely no problem finishing it, not did I say I was having problems finishing, if you simply run around Z00M doesn't heal that much.  It's why I provided the CLUE and then said, "That also seems to stun him briefly, so you are given a bit of a break from his attacks".  This also assists your heals as well to recover!

I was only trying to help others, simply because it wasn't showing any yellow or red area's to avoid...  

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 10:26 PM, RuffChest said:

I'm having a lot of trouble completing this fight. I have tried having Z0-0M as heal, tank, damage but all failed. I must have died at least 15-20 times now and I just cannot get Z0-0M to heal me enough.

I don't know if this is considered cheating, but I clipped through the ramp and was able to defeat the droid, of course I had to use the stuck command the reset my position afterwards since I didn't know that I had clipped through the ramp at first...

On 10/23/2022 at 9:36 PM, Anysao said:

Keep running around in circles.

On 4/1/2024 at 1:36 PM, Saeten said:

The suggestions above are all valid. Gear matters too.
Definitely keep moving, use the roll in/roll out.
I've had issues on SV when I was under-geared and didn't have class buffs, datacrons, etc. But, it was still doable.
Z0-0M always on heals.

I played it yesterday and had zero issues. I did what these peeps mentioned, and had 334 gear rating (since it scales down to lv 70 that probably isn’t what it actually was)

biggest thing is the roll out ability. It slows opponents down, often stopping them completely. Sadly it doesn’t stun (prevent action) this and the last boss, however the third boss like thing is a complete joke if you use it. Quite entertaining.