Underworld Syndicate Plans - will they still drop for rep after GS ends next week?

Sarova

Whilst I appreciate the dev response (as I said earlier) I am a bit miffed that is wasn't clearly stated that this rep would only run during GS WITHOUT US HAVING TO LOOK UP THE ACHIEVEMENT (I didn't realise there was an achievement; I was just interested in the titles). I'm only about 10k away from the max rep (and was grinding for more plans to hand in, in the areas where they are known to drop) but there's no way to get enough underworld plans before Tuesday as a solo player. I spent hours grinding for them yesterday using the thing you can buy that's supposed to increase drop rates. I had more drop without the boost and after several hours I only managed to get 32 plans :(:( Even with the rep boost for turning in, this is pitiful.

If anyone has some secret plan grinding methods for soloers I'm interested.

I assure you, everything about your post is exactly what EA intends.

And they, helpfully, have a solution.

For cash.

Edited by FlatTax

The good thing about this post, is it informed me that since I had 2 weeks (when I read the post) to get max on the reputation and I knew I wouldn't, it helped me make the decision not to play for the last two weeks, so thank you for that.

Whilst I appreciate the dev response (as I said earlier) I am a bit miffed that is wasn't clearly stated that this rep would only run during GS WITHOUT US HAVING TO LOOK UP THE ACHIEVEMENT (I didn't realise there was an achievement; I was just interested in the titles). I'm only about 10k away from the max rep (and was grinding for more plans to hand in, in the areas where they are known to drop) but there's no way to get enough underworld plans before Tuesday as a solo player. I spent hours grinding for them yesterday using the thing you can buy that's supposed to increase drop rates. I had more drop without the boost and after several hours I only managed to get 32 plans :(:( Even with the rep boost for turning in, this is pitiful.

If anyone has some secret plan grinding methods for soloers I'm interested.

Took me about 6-7 hours to grab 60 of them in the Black Sun Sector of Curoscant (sp?) Though, I did often stop. Used a Gunslinger so I could just AOE them quickly (wouldn't want to use a Juggernaut on this).

I'm under 5k away from maxed out, and each purple was giving me just over 1k w/ rep boosts, so I believe that'll allow me to hit max tomorrow when I can use the remaining 6 of that I obtained.

Hey there!

When Galactic Season 2 ends, Underworld Syndicate Plans will no longer drop from enemies. Qi'us Dnar will remain on Nar Shaddaa allowing players to turn in any remaining Underworld Syndicate Plans even after the season has ended.

I hope everyone is able to make the most of the remaining time and reach their goals with the Shadow Syndicate!

Well... this is disappointing. I just logged in, and while I was able to consume some of the rep items I have saved up, it didn't count towards the One With the Shadows achievement. What's the point of consuming the rep now? If it doesn't count towards the achievement, and there is no rep vendor (Whose idea was that?). Why bother?

Sure, it might be my own fault for not getting it before now, but... Seriously, we should still be able to earn this between now and the start of GS3. Especially since we have no idea when GS3 actually will start!

Please, BW... reconsider, let any reputation we earn now actually count towards the One With the Shadows achievement. At least make it somewhat useful!

Hello There,

yes I think you should reconsider the decision too.

Can't get the achievement because I was 200 influence points too short yesterday :rak_02:

Max now too, but achievement did not trigger.

In my opinion, there should never have been a weekly limit on the reputation track, because there is no reputation vendor anyway.

Hey there!

When Galactic Season 2 ends, Underworld Syndicate Plans will no longer drop from enemies. Qi'us Dnar will remain on Nar Shaddaa allowing players to turn in any remaining Underworld Syndicate Plans even after the season has ended.

I hope everyone is able to make the most of the remaining time and reach their goals with the Shadow Syndicate!

Respectfully, unless Galactic Season 3 is immediately ready to launch, I think you should extend Galactic Season 2. In my humble opinion, these seasons should end when the next one starts, similar to how SMITE and other games do it... Then there's always something to work toward when you play. GS2 rep is only tied to some titles, so I don't see the sense in removing the drops. Even after the season is over, I wouldn't mind the plans having a drop rate similar to 5-10% of what they used to be off of random mobs. It will be annoying to have a newer reputation that literally cannot be completed anymore.

Hello There,

yes I think you should reconsider the decision too.

Can't get the achievement because I was 200 influence points too short yesterday :rak_02:

Max now too, but achievement did not trigger.

In my opinion, there should never have been a weekly limit on the reputation track, because there is no reputation vendor anyway.

Dang, that sucks. I tried to ask about that for a friend, but didn't get an answer. At least we know now.

Hey there!

They may not be dropping from enemies, but I just earned the "Influencing the Galaxy" Daily Objective and got two Underworld Syndicate Plans. Is THIS intentional

Respectfully, unless Galactic Season 3 is immediately ready to launch, I think you should extend Galactic Season 2. In my humble opinion, these seasons should end when the next one starts, similar to how SMITE and other games do it... Then there's always something to work toward when you play. GS2 rep is only tied to some titles, so I don't see the sense in removing the drops. Even after the season is over, I wouldn't mind the plans having a drop rate similar to 5-10% of what they used to be off of random mobs. It will be annoying to have a newer reputation that literally cannot be completed anymore.

Agreed! Between feeling burned out after grinding to Renown 999, having to work extra hours at work due to understaffing, plus wanting to wait until the Malgus bug in the Elom FP was fixed, and general fatigue after 7.0, I needed to take a break. I just wish I had known that the One With The Shadows achievement would be unobtainable after the end of the season (Even though we can still use the rep items to gain Reputation. Now, where is the logic in that?)

I am still baffled that the Weekly Cap for this is so low, compared to the rest of the Reputation Caps (every other reputation ranges from 12,000 to 17,500, not counting the CM Reputation, which is at 24,000), I don't know whose that idea that But...

Seriously, I loved the changes to GS2! It felt like less work compared to Season 1 (I actually did the objectives) but... It does feel like some changes were not too good, like this.

I think a lot of us are asking for something reasonable. If GS3 isn't starting until later in the year, why not extend Season 2 for a few more months, and allow those players who either didn't finish the season or like some of us, didn't finish the achievements, to actually earn them.

I don’t know the tokens are still dropping from kills, but some of the GS2 tasks have rolled into the normal conquest achievements, and they are still paying syndicate tokens. I’ve done the earn 25,000 conquest points twice and received 4 syndicate tokens. I wonder what the earn 200,000 across the legacy will pay out.

All of the syndicate weekly missions have rolled over into regular conquest missions that pay no credits. Sort by price to see them all together. These do not show any underworld plan payouts. They only show syndicate points. But they do indeed pay out underwork plans at the prior rates. So, a 12 point weekly pays 15 plans while an 8 point weekly pays 10. I have earned 48 so far this week. No hints are present regarding whether this is intended or will continue after this week.

All of the syndicate weekly missions have rolled over into regular conquest missions that pay no credits. Sort by price to see them all together. These do not show any underworld plan payouts. They only show syndicate points. But they do indeed pay out underwork plans at the prior rates. So, a 12 point weekly pays 15 plans while an 8 point weekly pays 10. I have earned 48 so far this week. No hints are present regarding whether this is intended or will continue after this week.

See... this doesn't make sense to me. GS2 is over, and NPCs are no longer dropping Syndicate Plans (Which makes sense)... but the Syndicate missions are still in the game, and still give you Syndicate Plans when you complete the missions, which you can still turn in for rep items... But, what's the point of trying to get reputation for the Shadow Syndicate since GS2 is over?

There is no vendor (Like every other Reputation track), the weekly cap is way too low (lower than every other reputation track), and since GS2 is over, any Reputation items that you consume now don't count towards the "One with the Shadows" achievement, which is really the only reason to increase one's reputation with the Shadow Syndicate. I try to not complain much... but, this just doesn't make sense.

I've said it already, but I'm going to say it again, Since we have no idea when GS3 is going to start, please, let any reputation we earn now actually count towards the One With the Shadows achievement. At least make it somewhat useful!

The GS seasonal objectives still showing up in conquest seems to be a bug. I hope it's one bug that they don't make a priority fix because it's actually useful for those of us who didn't finish maxing our rep. If you're reading this BW, don't take this away--you can pretend it was a feature that you always intended to do.

There is no vendor (Like every other Reputation track)

Right, there is no vendor, but idc about rep vendors anyway, I'm a completionist. Presumably there's no vendor because BW is so shortstaffed that simply making digital items was too taxing for them lmao. I'm joking but no actually I bet this is the truth, it's pathetic.

This is awful to be honest, you guys had at least 5 months to tell us this. Now I just don't have enough time to max Rep as there is a weekly cap on Plans.

THIS. Sorry if this was covered elsewhere in the thread, but tis exactly what I wanted to say. This requirement may have been stated elsewhere, but I feel the actions required to "complete" this season were significantly different from last season, and should have been more clearly stated.

Last time, basically all you had to do to get everything was reach level 100, which as a sub, I did with plenty of time to spare. I eventually noticed I still had to buy the last mount and customizations with GS tokens (lame, but I had them to spare): It wasn't until after I realized I was still one short that I realized about the rep requirement/achievement. I had PLENTY or syndicate plans, but not enough time: at full legendary now, but finished at 67535/70000. Holding on to syndicate plans/tokens seemed like a great way to earn conquest points for alts, so I wasn't in a rush to max the rep: Had I known I needed to, it wouldn't have been no problem

Edited by genxsync

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.