Update on the Galactic Seasons 2 rewards track issue

JackieKo

Dear Jackie,

I've just read the announcement again and ask for an unambigous clarification:

Will the rewards we have managed to claim between 7.0.1 and 7.0.1a be retained by our characters and the "re-claimed" ones be additional rewards (regardless of track or if they are in-game items or Cartel Coins)

OR

will you be trying to remove all the claimed ones and ONLY the re-claimed ones will be granted to our characters?

It seems that doing the latter will be problematic as the non-award of items and Cartel Coins has been inconsistent across time for individuals and across players.

Please clarify ASAP because if you are planning on doing the latter you could be heading for even more player upset and sub cancellations.

Edited by Zorii_Bliss

I wonder if the redemption problem has to do with the fact there are limitations on the currencies. There are caps that could be preventing the rewards being counted properly. Tech fragments still generate error messages when people have over a determined amount. I hope that the currency caps get adjusted soon. I guess we wait and see.

Dear Jackie,

I've just read the announcement again and ask for an unambigous clarification:

Will the rewards we have managed to claim between 7.0.1 and 7.0.1a be retained by our characters and the "re-claimed" ones be additional rewards (regardless of track or if they are in-game items or Cartel Coins)

OR

will you be trying to remove all the claimed ones and ONLY the re-claimed ones will be granted to our characters?

It seems that doing the latter will be problematic as the non-award of items and Cartel Coins has been inconsistent across time for individuals and across players.

Please clarify ASAP because if you are planning on doing the latter you could be heading for even more player upset and sub cancellations.

Yes, I'm a little confused. One of my accounts received some of the Cartel Coins that were due as part of an award a couple of times (but not consistently) and the other did not get any of them (both subbed and redeeming rewards during the same time period, even the same day). Are they both going to get re-awarded the same amount of Cartel Coins each? Are they going to get back the Cartel Coins they were supposed to have gotten but didn't (which would be fair)? I've lost track of how many coins I didn't get. I am confused. The coins are the main reward I'm concerned about.

Hi everyone,

This is a follow up of the Galactic Seasons 2 reward issues players are experiencing since we launched game patch 7.0.1. To resolve these issues, we’ll be deploying a patch (7.0.1a) next week, targeted at March 29, 2022, with likely a couple hours of downtime. We’ll give you details once we lock that down. Important to note that you can continue playing normally until the patch goes live.

Players can expect the following to happen when they log back into the game after maintenance has completed:

• Players will see their reward tracks updated to what they were on March 22, 2022 prior to 7.0.1 rolling out.
  • This does NOT impact seasonal progress and fixes the issue that prevented you from claiming your rewards.
  • This also means, if you’ve already claimed those rewards, you’ll have another opportunity to claim them again.
  • Example: If you were at Galactic Seasons 2 level 20 on March 22 prior to 7.0.1 and are at level 25 at the time 7.0.1a rolls out, you will be able to claim rewards from level 20 to 25, and then continue playing normally.

Thank you for your patience as we investigated the reports and determined the best resolution for our players.

What about the Conquest rewards not being rewarded after patch? There have been numerous people complaining about it but no response from the devs. The CSR team was a joke in dealing with the issue.

Is this working as intended? I find that if I claim a reward that has both a subscriber and non-subscriber reward I only get the subscriber reward.. If it has one or the other then I get the reward. So top and bottom rewards I get only the bottom reward. But if it's a single reward and not a pair I get the reward regardless of whether it's subscriber or non-subscriber. I mean, I'm grateful we are getting the rewards we didn't get when we were supposed to, plus some bonuses, after all, but wondering if this was how it was supposed to work and how it's working for other people.

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

We're seeing some confusion and reports about the non-Subscriber track being broken post maintenance. The track is working as intended.

In short, if you have already claimed a reward on the non-Subscriber track pre-7.0.1a, you will not receive a second identical reward post 7.0.1a. As the Subscriber rewards were the items that were broken, those are the rewards that can be re-claimed.

Apologies for the confusion and lack of clarification that only the Subscriber track was re-claimable.

Hi everyone,

This is a follow up of the Galactic Seasons 2 reward issues players are experiencing since we launched game patch 7.0.1. To resolve these issues, we’ll be deploying a patch (7.0.1a) next week, targeted at March 29, 2022, with likely a couple hours of downtime. We’ll give you details once we lock that down. Important to note that you can continue playing normally until the patch goes live.

Players can expect the following to happen when they log back into the game after maintenance has completed:

• Players will see their reward tracks updated to what they were on March 22, 2022 prior to 7.0.1 rolling out.
  • This does NOT impact seasonal progress and fixes the issue that prevented you from claiming your rewards.
  • This also means, if you’ve already claimed rewards from the Subscriber track, you’ll have another opportunity to claim them again.
  • Example: If you were at Galactic Seasons 2 level 20 on March 22 prior to 7.0.1 and are at level 25 at the time 7.0.1a rolls out, you will be able to claim rewards from level 20 to 25, and then continue playing normally.

Thank you for your patience as we investigated the reports and determined the best resolution for our players.

EDIT: Added clarification that only the Subscriber rewards are re-claimable as those were not working as intended pre-7.0.1a.

I am a newbie 100% I played a couple days f2p read a bunch of stuff then went and subscribed and sure it's awesome but one of the main reasons as others have stated was the rewards to keep playing which clearly we all do.

Om that note I already sent a ticket in and asked if whoever it is that can check the logs out to go back before the new content was added, before the recent update. I claimed my cartel coins and got nothing this was prior to the new update we got. Now if you offer something to someone and they don't get it and time goes by and they keep collecting and hoping somehow it updates the system but it doesn't ...All some of us are asking is go back further please if your able and do compensate for the mistake and return the coins everyone should have gotten. No, I am not saying give more I am saying give what is truly owed to the players is all. I love this game and I am sorry but it's true..The rewards for subscribers is in the top 2 reasons why I became a subscriber and continue to play.

Thank You.

I am a subscriber and I haven't received ANY of the Cartel Packs. When I open them the rewards are nowhere to be found in my inventory. This has continued to occur AFTER the patch.

Check your pack explorer under the cartel market icon at the top of the screen, That's where I found the cartel weapon pack that I claimed.

Hi everyone,

We're seeing some confusion and reports about the non-Subscriber track being broken post maintenance. The track is working as intended.

In short, if you have already claimed a reward on the non-Subscriber track pre-7.0.1a, you will not receive a second identical reward post 7.0.1a. As the Subscriber rewards were the items that were broken, those are the rewards that can be re-claimed.

Apologies for the confusion and lack of clarification that only the Subscriber track was re-claimable.

I have correctly now received all the subscriber track rewards today, thank you for this. And I am aware that the non-subscriber track was not re-enabled so understand why none of those were avaialble for re-claim.

However

Since maintenance this morning I have gained another several Galactic Seasons levels, and while I received all Subscriber rewards as expected, there were two new free-track rewards that I did not receive.

Note: this is POST MAINTENANCE galactic seasons non-subscriber rewards that I did not receive.

I have correctly now received all the subscriber track rewards today, thank you for this. And I am aware that the non-subscriber track was not re-enabled so understand why none of those were avaialble for re-claim.

However

Since maintenance this morning I have gained another several Galactic Seasons levels, and while I received all Subscriber rewards as expected, there were two new free-track rewards that I did not receive.

Note: this is POST MAINTENANCE galactic seasons non-subscriber rewards that I did not receive.

Lol they break the sub track, then fix it only to then break the free track in the process. sheesh BW can't catch a break lol, 7.1 is starting to look faaaaaaaaaaar off...............

Hi everyone,

I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but it wasn't just the subscriber track that was broken after 7.0.1. For example I claimed the reward for day 29, which is one of the renown-items for Fen Zeil and it just disappeared, never reached my inventory, while the medals did.

Since you did not roll back the normal track the reward is still marked as "claimed" and it seems I'm stuck without it. Since I know from last season that you need ALL of them to reach level 50 with the companion this is not funny and I don't want to spend a season coin for the missing stuff.

I reported this issue, but the customer support just closed my ticket, saying "it will all be fixed with the next patch". So, I'm still waiting....

I can confirm your fix messed up the 'free track.'

Today I went to claim the level 50. I got the Thurrb, but the FX-39 Shadow Dualsaber did not go into my inventory. Just in case, I checked my item stash and other places, it is gone.

EDIT!!!!!!

So, I went to double check ALL my characters, I was wrong. I must have gotten that one awhile back or something, but weird that it showed to claim it.

HOWEVER...we NEEd a vendor or something for these Underworld Plans. Why? I already have 120 of them, and ALREADY turned in 100 of them (and uses a reputation bonus thingy), and maxxed out reputation. I'm not going to claim them from the Galactic seasons, as I'll probably cap this weekend.

So...PLEASE?

Edited by Taurax

As the Subscriber rewards were the items that were broken, those are the rewards that can be re-claimed.

Mm, no. For me, the free gift rewards have been, and continue to be, broken -- as in, non-existent when I claim them, whether it is a weapon item or a companion gift item, etc. This is both post and pre-fix. If I ever needed confirmation bug reports aren't actually read... ;)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to confirm that my experience has matched what is in your most recent message, quoted above, including for new levels that were advanced since the patch.

There are players, however, that are reporting not getting the free track rewards on the new levels this week, ones which have been advanced since the patch. Only the subscriber rewards are being claimed properly for them.

I imagine the team at BW has access to player data that can precisely identify what is and isn't going on.

I'll post any problem if I encounter one going forward. So far, though, the patch appears to have fixed the rewards on the subscriber track for me, and the free track still functions properly on newly attained levels.

Thanks for keeping us updated on this matter. It's appreciated, as many Galactic Season rewards are time-gated, and our subscriptions may run out before being able to claim all earned rewards properly if bugs are affecting the system.

Edited by arunav

and im still not getting the abo rewards , nothing have changed , im still on the same reward level and i cannot reclaim the old ones to get the for example the gloves from the set ... i dont even know what else i have missed from the abo rewards , the gloves was the first one i realized it was buged ... is it really to hard to send the missing items to the players ? if the season not working as intended maybe shuting it down ...

Hi everyone,

Actually, the items I didn't receive were from the non-subscriber track. Or at least the one that I know of.

Hi everyone,

• This also means, if you’ve already claimed rewards from the Subscriber track, you’ll have another opportunity to claim them again.

EDIT: Added clarification that only the Subscriber rewards are re-claimable as those were not working as intended pre-7.0.1a.

Hey hi, Jackie!

Unfortunately, I have not received 2 separate items from the FREE track since 7.0.1a on March 29th and April 2nd respectively. I have an image of not receiving level 43 and a video of not receiving level 40. If you'd like the image and video, here's the twitter post:

Hi everyone,

Hi there, just following up! I haven't been able to get any help from customer service who sent me to the bug reporting option, which unfortunately doesn't let me provide the video of the Free track not working after 7.0.1a. I'm getting a bit worried I won't get the rewards that didn't show up after I claimed tracks after 7.0.1a.

Any updates on this? Thanks!