Bravo

Nickodemous

I cant get why they have to slow us down in gearing and force us to do content we normally wouldnt do.

Make gearing overly complicated and tedious making some people go in superfarm mode only to tire themselfs out and leave the game afterwards....

What great plan is this?

I don't think our friend is entirely honest with us here. Can't imagine someone praising nightmare raiders so much without being a nightmare raider themselves.

I don't do NiM raids and I think the concept is fine.

I cant get why they have to slow us down in gearing and force us to do content we normally wouldnt do.

Make gearing overly complicated and tedious making some people go in superfarm mode only to tire themselfs out and leave the game afterwards....

What great plan is this?

You're not forced to do anything. If you don't do progression raiding then why do you need that gear? If all you do is solo content then you have no use for the top tier gear. 6.0 was stupid and made end game pointless as the large majority, in your words, "superfarmed" hammer station and red reaper to get to 306 as fast as possible. A system like that is beyond dumb. Why would I do anything else when I can get the best gear in the game in a day spamming a level 15 FP? It just made end game irrelevant.