Flash Points group finder - Why?

Daeson

What was the logic behind level gating who can do veteran flash points,and changing it randomly. I hope more then anything this is a strange bug, as it states in the patch notes they still scale 1-80. But leveling a new toon and not having the option to hop into a FP now and then seems like a ridiculous system change with no explanation.

Was there an announcement about it? If your over 60 it seems like a non issue, but why punish the leveling process.

I believe it's currently only OK from 50+. I believe this is a bug; I think the intent was to allow characters from level 15-79 be scaled up to be able to do all the FPs in the list for the week, but the group finder is not accounting for this bolstering.

Yes, this is infuriating on many levels.

I have a level 24 character on a separate server away from my main characters. There is a weekly to do flashpoints in group finder for the galactic seasons and I can't join because "you're ineligible for this activity?"

The more I play this new expansion the more I find the changes make ZERO sense and are literally preventing me from playing the game's features and accomplishing goals for systems they have set-up. I'm starting to regret re-subbing for this.

I agree 100% with rotational FPs/OPs.

The entirety of 6.0's endgame being Hammer Station and TC was an embarrassment. They should have put a stop to that a long time ago.

The current implementation of rotational FPs seems like a mistake, however. Just put up separate rotations for 15-79 and 80.

I agree. I hate the new FP flashpoint groupfinder. Why didn't they just remove hammer and leave the rest? There were many other FP I like to do which is my main reason for playing the game. :mad:

What's with this obsession with removing things? You know u can uncheck fp's or could before this garbage update?

I did and I still got a lot of pops for other fp's.

Same thing with abilities, all this supposed people that had "too many abilities" could just not put them on their bars, why should I be punished with a dumber class just because others dont even wanna learn how to play?

Best part is the people complaining about abilitites didnt even do the content that requires them, but now I am forced to fiddle around with menus and **** just cos people were to lazy to just not put said abilities in their bars.

"Play your way" my backside.