XP rewards seem huge?

Neo_Psy

Played for an hour, very casually, chatting in chat more than playing the new missions and I'm already lvl 79, very close to lvl 80 before the servers went down for patching.

Is that a bug or normal?

XP reward in the new content is weird. I went from 75 to 77 and then from 77 to 80 finishing two quests.

I think it's intentional to ensure you get to level 80 before getting max conquest. You can't get the max level currencies and items from conquest unless the character is level 80. If characters leveled too slow, they would only get level 75 stuff and the conquest rewards for the first week would be wasted.

I think it's intentional to ensure you get to level 80 before getting max conquest. You can't get the max level currencies and items from conquest unless the character is level 80. If characters leveled too slow, they would only get level 75 stuff and the conquest rewards for the first week would be wasted.

Oh right, well it just seems to make everything rushed and less rewarding somehow. At least to me.

Just as a side question, how do you check your conquest again? I have been away from the game for a few months and can't remember the key for the conquest screen. Thanks.

Just as a side question, how do you check your conquest again? I have been away from the game for a few months and can't remember the key for the conquest screen. Thanks.

Press "L" - in this window you have tabs for missions log, personal and guild conquest and also codex (for some reason :rolleyes:)