Where's the galactic seasons rewards tab?

ImmortalLowlife

Well I know I should have gotten that lil 200cc reward, but it's not there. It's not that big a deal tho. I may submit a ticket in game and see what happens.

They can’t mail CC’s to you. Just login to your forum account section and have a look at your CCs. It will show you when and how much you received or spent last.

It sucks that it ended. I missed that note. I thought it ran until the next big update. I would have bought the rest of the rewards.

i thought the same thing (at least the amount of time to collect your Rewards) then BOOM it was gone...

Got Some of the Rewards in a Mailing to 2 Alt Characters I didn't even use during the GS (one on my Main Server the other on Satele), but didn't receive the Altuur Companion, and the Retired Cartel Crates and only got 10 outta 15 GS Tokens :mad:

i thought the same thing (at least the amount of time to collect your Rewards) then BOOM it was gone...

Got Some of the Rewards in a Mailing to 2 Alt Characters I didn't even use during the GS (one on my Main Server the other on Satele), but didn't receive the Altuur Companion, and the Retired Cartel Crates and only got 10 outta 15 GS Tokens :mad:

again this seems like a lot of galactic season lvls. its sounding like you were more expecting you get all the rewards for just subbing, which wasn't the case. and if CS said you got all the rewards you actually unlocked, that should be it