I don't know about you...

but I'm already burnt out from Galactic Seasons and it's only been a week. I resorted to just doing the POs and even that is becoming torture.

George Costanza: Serenity Now!

Lloyd Braun: Insanity Later!

Edited by TonyTricicolo

but I'm already burnt out from Galactic Seasons and it's only been a week. I resorted to just doing the POs and even that is becoming torture.

Same here. Same repetitive grind as Conquests. Except 2x more.

Same here. Same repetitive grind as Conquests. Except 2x more.

Can't come up with something new that is worth a darn, so they have us rehash the content from 9.5 years past. That is their MO right now and has been for the past 5 years. Only reason the game is still around is cause of the name and there is no other MMO out there that has it. If there was this game would be dead in 2 weeks or less

Can't come up with something new that is worth a darn, so they have us rehash the content from 9.5 years past. That is their MO right now and has been for the past 5 years. Only reason the game is still around is cause of the name and there is no other MMO out there that has it. If there was this game would be dead in 2 weeks or less

Sometimes I wonder why I stick with it. I ragequit a few times, got bored at other times, but I never seem to be able to stay away for good.

Not like WoW where I walked away near the end of Pandaria and never returned.

Sometimes I wonder why I stick with it. I ragequit a few times, got bored at other times, but I never seem to be able to stay away for good.

Not like WoW where I walked away near the end of Pandaria and never returned.

As a few people in here have said, it's the only Star wars MMO. It's like being the only shop the cinema, people rage about the prices, but as soon as they go in, they go straight to the counter, and order.

When the new open world Star wars game comes out, depending on the setting, it might grab a few from here

I'm not hwting it, other than I did roll my eyes at getting Blackhole daily's for the third day in a row.

at least it's black hole, and not one of the other ones, BH is short compared to section x (especially Pubside) or yavin. I think only zoist is quicker

at least it's black hole, and not one of the other ones, BH is short compared to section x (especially Pubside) or yavin. I think only zoist is quicker

Eh I'd personally rather have a different task each day, then the same one 3 days in a row. Even if some are slower to achieve then others, not counting unranked WZ, it can pop up as much as it likes :D

Edited by Suzsi

I'm in the same boat. But I knew at the outset that I was just doing it for the rewards not because it was going to be fun for me. However, I just accept that I am nowhere near going to get everything I want. I do the daily objectives some days, I ignore it altogether other days.

If the weeks follow the schedule in the announcement then next week should be Distant Outer Rim week, which does have Rishi and Section X as they daily mission areas. Unless the weeks are going to come up randomly, in which case who knows where the daily mission areas will be next week.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210426-1

This is what happens when there's no new content. I mean, we have a new FP, but we haven't gotten a full blown expansion since KOTFE. Since then it's just been snippets. Like small releases here and there.

Don't get me wrong, the releases have been good and I've enjoyed them, but they aren't full on expansions. Just small DLC. Onslaught, though billed as an expansion, was really just DLC such as you'd find in FFXIV.

I'm burned out on Galactic Seasons as well. Every daily PO is kill 75 mobs on some planet. Galactic Command was terrible and Galactic Seasons is almost as bad. This game needs actual content, not just grinds.

Well... I'm not. I love playing the game but I was running out of things to do, so that gives me something to do... Otherwise I would be watching TV or something...

The last 10 days or so I've been helping (volunteering ) to remodel a chapel that's about 70 years old. It seats almost 400 and has been redone a couple of times. The last time was over 30 years ago !! It's hard work ... but fun !!

As soon as we're done with that I plan on spending some serious time at the "Office" !!!

OH ... yeah ... I'll spend an hour or so on the game. (I'll spend more time playing when there is something more interesting to do !)

Thing is: the team is VERY capable !! We have seen some of their work done VERY well !!!

I still say there is a part of the picture we're not getting !!