Yeah, no.

rumpol

"The Stronghold Title and Conquest pop-ups will now properly fade over time."

Still not fading. Still sitting there, on my screen.

Resetting the UI will fix it.

CTL+u (twice)

I suffered through that for many, many years before I learned that trick just a few weeks ago.

The situation is worse now because now the stronghold title banner comes up every time you exit edit mode or close the galaxy map. My go-to procedure for clearing the title banner was to jump and then open the galaxy map as soon as I entered a stronghold. 99% of the time that would cause the banner to fade out. Now the galaxy map causes the banner to pop up, and more than once I have had the banner become stuck after exiting edit mode, but even if it does not become stuck it is still rather annoying as I generally exit edit mode to review. But, I have noticed that if you do a UI reset then edit mode and the galaxy map do not bring up the banner.

Perhaps I am jaded, but I have a feeling that this will become a "working as intended" situation similar to the stronghold arrival points now having less functionality now than they did when first introduced.

Edited by ceryxp

It’s definitely worse than before because now it shows guild planet conquest banners in our cut scenes too. What’s really annoying is it’s happening on Correscant, which says no guild holds this. Why is there even a banner for Correscant or Drommund Kaas. Edited by TrixxieTriss

It’s definitely worse than before because now it shows guild planet conquest banners in our cut scenes too. What’s really annoying is it’s happening on Correscant, which says no guild holds this. Why is there even a banner for Correscant or Drommund Kaas.

not forget the starter planets also its also showing no guilds holds this will on the starter planets no guild can own it more so why is the banner also on the starter planets.

Incase anyone from BW is actually bothering to read this. When the banner flashes up, if instantly stop my character dead, no movement or anything, then most of the time the banner fades away. If when it comes up I continue to move without waiting for the banner to go, or open a menu or something whilst the banner is on the screen, then there is a big chance it will just stick there.

Just get rid of them, nobody cares who controls a planet and the stronghold banner is entirely pointless.

The people who win them do. I've no issues with the banners, let the people have their lap of victory, but at least make the darn thing disappear when it's supposed too.

Meanwhile new codex entries fade so quickly they are gone before I can click on them. Please reverse this quick fade for codex entries!

Sometimes it feels there is some common sense lacking when decisions like these get made.