+1 for Nico Okarr companion sub reward (he's been in the opening movie since Launch)

BlackSilverFire

people have been asking all long for returning old sub rewards since there miss it for some reason when it was.

and sure old sub rewards need to come back but for that we needs really a new system.

and if people are now is using this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=988600&page=2 or this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=988531

so that there chance the sub reward system with a new one that you get a token for the subs only and can unlock with that token all the old sub rewards also nico okarr companion if you miss it.

He has already been given twice. That's enough.

But they did Shae Vizla at the last subscriber reward August 28th 2020 i see no reason why they should not do it so that new steam uses have the opportunity to get him and paxton rall and i got paxton rall the first time

But they did Shae Vizla at the last subscriber reward August 28th 2020 i see no reason why they should not do it so that new steam uses have the opportunity to get him and paxton rall and i got paxton rall the first time

They'll wait till the subs are gone low, then have another 'promotion' for them, to get more subs in

Still does not change the fact the new steam uses had no opportunity to get them in the first place

never said it did, but they won't just pop it out for no reason, they'll probably wait till subs are lowering, and they need to claw back some. It's what they normally do. It means it will come back, but just don't know when :)

They'll wait till the subs are gone low, then have another 'promotion' for them, to get more subs in

there is 1 problem with that.

people that are prefferand and have for exemple nico all there not going to resub again for it since its for then no point then to resub agian for something there got all.

there are 2 reasons people will buy sub:

1: to get the new expension.

2: for a sub reward there not have yet.

thats why and you know it also is that the sub reward system needs a big chance.

that there can keep doing this for the new sub rewards and that a vendor is coming where all the old sub rewards are in it and only sub players get special tokens to buy from it.

thats more 3 reasons to buy sub then for now its only 2 reasons to buy sub.

there is 1 problem with that.

people that are prefferand and have for exemple nico all there not going to resub again for it since its for then no point then to resub agian for something there got all.

there are 2 reasons people will buy sub:

1: to get the new expension.

2: for a sub reward there not have yet.

thats why and you know it also is that the sub reward system needs a big chance.

that there can keep doing this for the new sub rewards and that a vendor is coming where all the old sub rewards are in it and only sub players get special tokens to buy from it.

thats more 3 reasons to buy sub then for now its only 2 reasons to buy sub.

we've had a huge influx of people since he was last released, we saw how the sub numbers surged when shae was brought out, same thing will probably happen here too. I agree though, the whole sub reward system needs to be improved drastically, we've had some great suggestions already. I just don't have much faith that the dev team will actually listen to them :/

we've had a huge influx of people since he was last released, we saw how the sub numbers surged when shae was brought out, same thing will probably happen here too. I agree though, the whole sub reward system needs to be improved drastically, we've had some great suggestions already. I just don't have much faith that the dev team will actually listen to them :/

true.

that make's both off us since the trust and faith most people have in the dev team is notting more.

and you know also about the bugs part that you report then and that there do notting about it.

or there start doing with it after 4 years off reporting the same problem that there start looking in to it.

or the worse part you get now is there give you fake promice that there keep you up to date with it and hear notting any more from it.

so the hope there going to chance the sub reward system is notting that we keep get stuck with this one.

Has anyone thought to ask Nico how he feels about this!? He is not a piece of meat people!! >.< :mad:

Have you not met Nico, he's an attention seeking *****, he loves it, strutting around, all men & women fighting over him, he cantina crawls regularly looking to entice more people. He's loving it. He wants people shouting Nico, nico, not shae ;)

Aren't all those companions (Nico, paxton, Shae...) still available through Alliance Alerts?

And, regarding Shae, isn't it strange that she's a member of your Alliance in 6.2 even if you didn't recruit her? Shouldn't she become a mandatory companion for the sake of consistancy with 6.2/SoV?

Edited by snordoc

Aren't all those companions (Nico, paxton, Shae...) still available through Alliance Alerts?

And, regarding Shae, isn't it strange that she's a member of your Alliance in 6.2 even if you didn't recruit her? Shouldn't she become a mandatory companion for the sake of consistancy with 6.2/SoV?

No they are subscriber reward only

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, I'm as well waiting for Nico and Paxton companions being available again.

Some time ago we got Shae return.

So they can do the same thing with Nico and Paxton so I think we just have to wait?

Question is, how long we have to wait yet?

Nico has been a sub reward 3 times.

Nico has been a sub reward 3 times.

all has it been sub reward for 10 time's is still notting wrong with it if people ask for a return for it.

the main point is and it has been told all on this thread that the sub reward system we have now needs a big chance.

that bioware needs to look for a other way to bring old sub rewards in a new vendor only sub players can use.

like use what has been suggest all by somebody else is use tokens you only get from the login reward system for sub players.

that old companions and mounts can come back for players that have miss it when it was a reward.

there was also a suggestion to add then in the cartal market to unlock then there thats also a option that has been suggest.

but the main thing is that the sub reward system there are using now is old more and not working good any more.

It would make sense from marketing stand point to release nico okarr and paxton rall to cash in on the new steam uses

They already cashed in with shae, if they want to cash in more, they'll wait a little longer. Maybe around May 4th, etc. Or the 10th anniversary.

Personally, I think the token system is probably the best system that has been proposed so far.

They already cashed in with shae, if they want to cash in more, they'll wait a little longer. Maybe around May 4th, etc. Or the 10th anniversary.

Personally, I think the token system is probably the best system that has been proposed so far.

Or maybe march to retain current subscribers when their subscription renew