Upcoming Cartel Market Sale - November 13th

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give y'all a heads up about some upcoming category-wide sales on the Cartel Market. Running from November 13th to November 20th starting at 7:00am CST (1:00pm GMT) , the following categories will be on sale:

- 50% off Mounts

- 50% off Mini-pets

- 50% off Companions

- 50% off Emotes

There will be another Cartel Market sale starting November 27th with different categories. Specifics for this sale will be announced a week prior on November 20th. Since we did a cascading sale leading up to Onslaught's release last year, I want to clarify this is not how these sales will function. The sales highlighted above will not carry over to the second sale period.

can you do a transfer sale please? you did one as a pre-Onslaught special and I couldn't play at the time so another one would be great thnx

I don't remember a "pre-Onslaught special" transfer sale. The last one I'm sure of ended a while *before* the server merges, which were three years ago, while Onslaught was only a year ago.

(Yes, I know, they were *before* Onslaught, but those words, "pre-Onslaught special" imply - to me, anyway - a sale immediately before Onslaught rather than two years before.)

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give y'all a heads up about some upcoming category-wide sales on the Cartel Market. Running from November 13th to November 20th starting at 7:00am CST (1:00pm GMT) , the following categories will be on sale:

- 50% off Mounts

- 50% off Mini-pets

- 50% off Companions

- 50% off Emotes

There will be another Cartel Market sale starting November 27th with different categories. Specifics for this sale will be announced a week prior on November 20th. Since we did a cascading sale leading up to Onslaught's release last year, I want to clarify this is not how these sales will function. The sales highlighted above will not carry over to the second sale period.

I wish you'd stop that !!

( Now I need to explain another "slight" expense to my "finical advisor" )

:D

(J/K BTW !)

Will 'all' mounts be available on the cartel market at that time? I've been waiting for the AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator and Kurtob Alliance to make an appearance on the cartel market for quite some time. I'd even be willing to pay full price for them, though won't complain in the slightest if they're 50% off. Edited by Banthabreeder

Will 'all' mounts be available on the cartel market at that time? I've been waiting for the AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator and Kurtob Alliance to make an appearance on the cartel market for quite some time. I'd even be willing to pay full price for them, though won't complain in the slightest if they're 50% off.

you mean this one ? right ?

If so .. yeah ! nice !

Will 'all' mounts be available on the cartel market at that time? I've been waiting for the AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator and Kurtob Alliance to make an appearance on the cartel market for quite some time. I'd even be willing to pay full price for them, though won't complain in the slightest if they're 50% off.

The Kurtob Alliance is not a Cartel Market Mount. You get it as a reward for the refer a friend program.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

I don't remember a "pre-Onslaught special" transfer sale. The last one I'm sure of ended a while *before* the server merges, which were three years ago, while Onslaught was only a year ago.

(Yes, I know, they were *before* Onslaught, but those words, "pre-Onslaught special" imply - to me, anyway - a sale immediately before Onslaught rather than two years before.)

here you go http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190909

It's a extremely sneaky way of doing this, it means people can't hold on to their CC's, to see what's on in the second week. They either have to spend on the first week, and buy more on the second week, or hold out, and hope the second week has something they want.

Hey everyone!

- 50% off Mounts

- 50% off Mini-pets

- 50% off Companions

- 50% off Emotes

Can you guys add all the emotes to the CM. There are a bunch I don’t have yet, but none are on the CM.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It's a extremely sneaky way of doing this, it means people can't hold on to their CC's, to see what's on in the second week. They either have to spend on the first week, and buy more on the second week, or hold out, and hope the second week has something they want.

From a business point of view it’s smart marketing. Obviously from a customer point of view it’s not ideal, but they are doing the promo to make money off the CM, so it’s understandable.

From a business point of view it’s smart marketing. Obviously from a customer point of view it’s not ideal, but they are doing the promo to make money off the CM, so it’s understandable.

Yeah, I bet they also demand that shops tell them what items will be on sale next week before the advertisement has been released and demand that expired coupons be honored.

Edited by ceryxp

Yeah, I bet they also demand that shops tell them what items will be on sale next week before the advertisement has been released and demand that expired coupons be honored.

Actually most decent places will let you know what's on sale, and don't spread it out to two weeks, with the second week hidden. Not only that, but if you go in to a shop, and you go to buy something, most shops will tell you it's on sale next week , and to wait. It's called customer service. These shops usually prosper better, and have good relations with their customers. No idea where you shop.

I fully understand it, but it's a sneaky way of doing it, considering they have been more open in the past. They've kept the first weeks sale going, only adding to it with the second. It gives people more choice

Would it be possible to know what will be in the second sale now please? Cartel Coins are not cheap so if we are being asked to consider parting with them during a sale period it would be nice to make an informed decision.

Thanks in advance.

Funnily enough, i asked that earlier, and got some dumb sarcastic answer.... Lets see if they answer yours any different.

I'd like to see what's on both weeks, but that's just me.