TURN OFF RAGHOUL DESEASE in ranked arenas!!

omaan

Ranked arenas are already BAD because of bad players having no idea what to do.

You're not bad for not knowing, you're bad when you know but still underperform. You're also bad when you're toxic to people still learning.

Just think, if you know the strategy to a W but rather whine or throw the match after the other team gets the advantage then that's pretty bad. Granted, in pvp you don't really have much time to explain things unless maybe you're in voice chat but yeah.. People aren't bad for being in the learning stage.

Not needed...

Use the Vaccine and wallah no more Raghoul Disease...

If you don't use the vaccine then you deserve to be infected it is PvP after all and that would be considered a viable attack strategy. So you need to protect from it just like you protect from damage with armor, use the vaccine to guard against the Raghoul Disease

Removal of the Raghoul Disease from PvP is NOT needed.

Not needed...

If you don't use the vaccine then you deserve to be infected it is PvP after all and that would be considered a viable attack strategy. So you need to protect from it just like you protect from damage with armor, use the vaccine to guard against the Raghoul Disease

Not everyone sits on the fleet to go buy the vaccine. Half the time I don’t even know it’s on until I get it splurged on me in pvp.

It's fine the way it is.

-People can "opt out" by not playing during this event.

-Keeping the legacy event relic in your inventory to vaccinate yourself is no different than carrying a stack of vaccines.

-Seriously, I pretty much always know what event is going on (especially if you actively try to participate in conquest). Not to mention there's the event calendar, the fleet PSAs, random players running around in either stage of the plague, etc... come on now ...

-Having the plague in a WZ can actually become a strategy if you are killed during or die of stage 2 and manage to infect members of the other team that are not prepared.

-If you play this game to have fun, you might try immersing in the current events and learning to laugh at the little things that change instead of griping like it's a real life tragedy.

-If you play this game to have fun, you might try immersing in the current events and learning to laugh at the little things that change instead of griping like it's a real life tragedy.

Its not possible when dealing with people who play mmo's to derive some portion of their self worth.

Its not possible when dealing with people who play mmo's to derive some portion of their self worth.

So much truth to this. I play games for fun and relaxation, real life can be stressful enough! So many take them so serious that it eventually saps out the fun.

That'd be nice yeah, but you could just keep some vaccines on your character during this event. I always pop one on fleet because those guys that love to park in large crowds till they blow up are annoying.

It is not about me! My characters have vaccine but what about others in solo ranked? I get in a team thanks to a random matchmaker with 2 deseased who are getting stunned all the time or blow which results in a lose. If you know how bad and hard solo ranked already is for those who are actually trying you would understand that any additional inch will make it much worse.

Not needed...

Oh no losing rating in solo ranked not only because there are tonnes of noobs/throwers queuing but also due to anti-vaccinators is intolerable. We are talking here about ranked where geting rating is super hard because of stupid matchmaking and many incompetences and now we get stunned/blowing players in it. Having vaccine on me doesn't save me from those who refuses to take it because they are always stunned or blowing in my team even if we supposed to win

I mean... really?!

"Lets ask the devs to work on this cause i'm too lazy to port to the fleet and buy a stack of vaccines from the bar"

Of course. Of course dev time should be used like that. We don't have more pressing matters. :rolleyes:

It literally take you one minute to solve the problem.

Edited by Nemmar

I mean... really?!

"Lets ask the devs to work on this cause i'm too lazy to port to the fleet and buy a stack of vaccines from the bar"

Of course. Of course dev time should be used like that. We don't have more pressing matters. :rolleyes:

It literally take you one minute to solve the problem.

Sadly this won't solve the problem of your infected teammates being stunned and exploding all over. My guess is that THAT is the issue and NOT being infected yourself. :cool:

Now, I haven't checked to see if it's there already, but the vendor (in the WZ start area) that sells WZ med packs should just sell the stinking vaccines.

1 week, every couple of months or so isn't that hard to prepare for and if you don't want to risk it (your ranking), play group ranked for that week.

People on this forum will argue against this because they like to argue and have nothing better to do.

Remove the disease from any group q'd content, especially ranked pvp. "But it's so easy to get a vaccine!" No one cares. Remove it, common sense.

Edited by EnzoForMe

People on this forum will argue against this because they like to argue and have nothing better to do.

Remove the disease from any group q'd content, especially ranked pvp. "But it's so easy to get a vaccine!" No one cares. Remove it, common sense.

This was pretty much exactly what I was going to post.

It is not only a very reasonably request, but it is also incredibly logical do so because I do not believe anyone can come up with a single valid reason to keep the disease in any form of PvP.

It is like saying: we do not need mounts because you can walk everywhere. Technically true, from a QoL perspective a nonsensical statement

Edited by Gokkus

Now, I haven't checked to see if it's there already, but the vendor (in the WZ start area) that sells WZ med packs should just sell the stinking vaccines.

1 week, every couple of months or so isn't that hard to prepare for and if you don't want to risk it (your ranking), play group ranked for that week.

There are no vendors in arena

Not everyone sits on the fleet to go buy the vaccine. Half the time I don’t even know it’s on until I get it splurged on me in pvp.

All 26 of my characters always have at least 20 hours of vaccines in their Personal Bags as ALL times.

More than enough to cover till I can get to nearly any Med Bot. Since most Med Bots, sell the vaccine and you regularly need to empty your bags and repair your gear and there is always one around.

At least one of them will have it for sale.

It is interesting to note that most of the replies that are against this change focus on the individual's character and that it is their responsibility to be vaccinated.

Whereas most of the people who are for this change note their concern about their own team members coming into a match infected and the affects that infection incurs such as the frequent interruptions that prevent any ability use and the potential for spontaneous death by explosion and how the loss of that team mate impacts the match.

So when people disagree, it's never because they have a different opinion?

The Rakghoul event was designed to exist outside of the specific event area. So just like our real life pandemic is effecting our real lives, jobs, and sports, this event is supposed to mimic such an occurrence. Deaths in this game are pretend and only provide a minor inconvenience in the scheme of things and should such a thing bother one of us as a player, they gave us an opt out in the form of vaccines available from any med vendor.

Also suggested in this thread was making this event an "Opt-in" only. I only wish covid was an optional opt-in. But I digress... I am not for changes suggested in this thread, because I disagree with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.