Over 30 hours and Musco still MIA

EllieAnne

"Look at it" does not mean that they will have it fixed in 3-4wks. He didn't promise anything other than they were looking at it. *smh* As others have stated in other threads that's going to take some recoding. (Which is most likely in Q to other things that have been being released & fixed.)

Be patient.

If you are right, then that means one of two things

1. They are working to correct the issue but they needs more time to complete the work. They have looked at options as promised and have decided on (or dismissed) options A, B, C, etc.

AND the Community Manager has failed to relate ANY of this to us so that we can be confident they are working to address our concerns.

or

2. They have done absolutely nothing to address the issue that a significant part of their customers have complained about and actually affects the game (since my guild is small I need every encryption I can scrape together for our guildship). The broke their promise that they would look at options and Musco's reply during the first week was nothing more than," **** off you paying customers."

If you are right, then that means one of two things

1. They are working to correct the issue but they needs more time to complete the work. They have looked at options as promised and have decided on (or dismissed) options A, B, C, etc.

AND the Community Manager has failed to relate ANY of this to us so that we can be confident they are working to address our concerns.

or

2. They have done absolutely nothing to address the issue that a significant part of their customers have complained about and actually affects the game (since my guild is small I need every encryption I can scrape together for our guildship). The broke their promise that they would look at options and Musco's reply during the first week was nothing more than," **** off you paying customers."

I been here awhile and I would just expect that they are not going to fix it. I have figured out a while back a lot of times they are not going to fix things like that as they don't figure it is important. The funny thing is some of the people that have small guilds are actually avoiding the Swoop event because of how they did this.

More like people in this thread claiming

When we have issues.

Speaking of having issues, did you think you were being subtle by editing screaming_ziva's post when you quoted her? It's literally the previous post, not hard to compare the two.

BW is terrible at communication no question but that right there is a real dick move.

LoL, you don’t know him to well. He won’t reply. This is his AFK routine when players are pissed at him or BioWare. He ducks much more serious issues than this.

Trust me I’m his biggest critic on how poor his communication is. He won’t reply and if he does, it won’t be an apology or have any empathy. It will be vague at best.

I've often wondered if he replies more than most people think. I've always wondered if olagatonjedi was Musco. Olag's posting would always drop when Musco was active on the forums and I don't think he ever posted when Musco was at a cantina event. No way to prove it, but it always struck me as odd.

I've often wondered if he replies more than most people think. I've always wondered if olagatonjedi was Musco. Olag's posting would always drop when Musco was active on the forums and I don't think he ever posted when Musco was at a cantina event. No way to prove it, but it always struck me as odd.

LoL, Now that would be the ultimate trolling of the community. If it was true, which I doubt, he’d lose his job for that.

I been here awhile and I would just expect that they are not going to fix it. I have figured out a while back a lot of times they are not going to fix things like that as they don't figure it is important. The funny thing is some of the people that have small guilds are actually avoiding the Swoop event because of how they did this.

Casi is 100% right about this. We’ve all seen it before and her analysis of the event is exactly what we’ve done and are avoiding it altogether by not even logging into play

none of my toons in small guildss have bothered with CQ this week, what I've done instead is use toons that are in larger guilds, and going for CQ, getting the 50K, and will then donate the FS plans to the smaller guilds (The toons aare in guilds that already have max FS unlocked). That way it's still only 50k per toon, I caan do more, and get the same amount of FS plans as usuaal.