List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

Thanks the Exchange info I'll grab it as soon as I log back in. On another note I found the History of Belsavis Prision if that's missing. It's a database that's lying on the ground of the xenovirus prime daily quest area. It's on the left side and right next to the left pillar between the cells. It's easy to miss I've had to have ran past it at least 10 times.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My complete list as Empire side Sith Inquisitor incomplete planets and not already listed:

(From the Master Lists on Swtor-Spy and Torhead)

Voss

Persons of Note:

-Jokull

Species:

-Voss

-Gormak

Achievement Titles:

-Ambassador of the Empire

Hoth

Organizations:

-The White Maw Pirates

-Chiss Acendancy

Species:

-Talz

-Chiss

-Ortolan

Beastiary:

-Skel

Achievement Titles:

-Of the Bane Brigade

Belsavis

Lore:

-The Infinite Empire

Achievement Titles:

-Jailbreaker

Corellia

Species:

-Drall

-Selonian

Achievement Titles:

-Conqueror of Corellia

Ilum

Beastiary:

-Kath Hound

-Asharl Panther

-Bogwing

Species (Known and above listed exempt)

Other:

-Houk

-Weequay

-Chagrian

-Arcona

-Togruta

-Advozse

-Kaleesh

-Nikto

-Esh-kha

-Ithorian

-Trandoshian

-Devaronian

-Neimoidian

-Anomid

Datacrons

Ilum:

-Galactic History 83: The Republic Rebuilds (not counting towards counter still)

PVP

-Huttball: Killed the Ball Carrier

-Ilum" Captured an Objective

-Ilum: Captured the Zone

-Alderaan: Defend an Objective

Epic Enemies

-Soa (Nightmare Mode)

-Survived Soa (Nightmare Mode)

Beastiary

Other:

-Vulagool

+1 Mystery one I can't find unless a known one isn't counting towards total

Locations

Other:

+6 Mystery ones or non-counters to the master list (not counting Korriban's Sith Academy)

Lore (Many of these I know I got xp for they just didn't count towards the counter)

Other:

-Republic research Division

-High Security Lockdown

-Mercenary Training Facility

-Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse

-Network Security District

-Imperial Re-education Center

-Lower/Upper Office Atrium

-Statue of Karagga the Unyielding

-Droid Rights

-Artificial Intelligence

-Evolved Rakghoul Plague

-Bonethrasher

-Karagga the Hutt

Organizations

Other:

-The Sith Empire

-The Galactic Republic

-The Modern Tion Hegemony

All Bonus Series are complete and every quest found completed with 100% discovery, including 100% clears on normal, hard, and nightmare mode (if available)for FP's and Ops.

Edited by evighetensmorke

About this

Datacrons

Ilum:

-Galactic History 83: The Republic Rebuilds (not counting towards counter still)

Weird. My Sith Inq Sorc has 67/67 Datcrons. And my Jugg has 66/67, only missing the one in Corellia with the crack on the wall (he is body type 3 and doesn't fit)... Let me check on #83 but at least my datacron counts says I am complete.

(Edit : confirmed : she does have #83 listed and I do have 67/67, so accounted for.)

(Oh, I am missing the all stats +10 but I guess they don't count that one in the codex.)

Edited by TheIronMonkey

I just wanted to post to agree with you on the Rakghoul disease lore. I've been all over the Dynamet Gneral Hospital and can't find it. Also the Chiss Ascendancy and White Maw Pirates on Hoth I couldn't find even though I think they were quest-related. Also basically species on every single planet I place in this category.

good to see a huge list of amazing codex fixes in 1.2 ...

Codex

* The Codex entry for killing a player with a turret now correctly requires the player to complete that task.

Crap I was happy that I got that one. Where did you see that? I want to know if I'll get all of my planet titles.

Edited by imperialmerc

good to see a huge list of amazing codex fixes in 1.2 ...

Codex

* The Codex entry for killing a player with a turret now correctly requires the player to complete that task.

Because they always announce everything that has changed. . . It is entirely possible there are a bunch in game that no one has found yet, shocking I know.

Because they always announce everything that has changed. . . It is entirely possible there are a bunch in game that no one has found yet, shocking I know.

I know its very likely there are some in-game that are not bugged, but fact is there are several entries that are 100% bugged and require fixing. If they didnt list them in the patch notes then thats fine, but i find that pretty unlikely that they'd have an entire category in the notes dedicated to that one entry and wouldnt list others if they had been fixed.

I know its very likely there are some in-game that are not bugged, but fact is there are several entries that are 100% bugged and require fixing. If they didnt list them in the patch notes then thats fine, but i find that pretty unlikely that they'd have an entire category in the notes dedicated to that one entry and wouldnt list others if they had been fixed.

They have also said that they have big plans in store for the codex. I know there are people out there who want to see the full codex and it is important to them. I can't imagine those people outnumber everyone else though. It will all get fixed in time.

I am trying out 1.2 on the test server and created a new sith sorc. Decided to test the "Sith Academy" codex, so right away on L1 went up the elevator (right of the cave) and started walking towards the academy and the Codex came up.

But then, if you look at your codex, I didn't see it there. So I am not sure that one is fixed. When I get to planet #2 I will check again, since the display changes a bit then.

I am trying out 1.2 on the test server and created a new sith sorc. Decided to test the "Sith Academy" codex, so right away on L1 went up the elevator (right of the cave) and started walking towards the academy and the Codex came up.

But then, if you look at your codex, I didn't see it there. So I am not sure that one is fixed. When I get to planet #2 I will check again, since the display changes a bit then.

having played a Sith Wrrior just this morning on PTS I can say with certainty that neither the Location: Sith Academy nor the Title: Imperial Scholar (still needed in Codex even if removed from game) are NOT fixed as of current test build

About this

Datacrons

Ilum:

Weird. My Sith Inq Sorc has 67/67 Datcrons. And my Jugg has 66/67, only missing the one in Corellia with the crack on the wall (he is body type 3 and doesn't fit)... Let me check on #83 but at least my datacron counts says I am complete.

(Edit : confirmed : she does have #83 listed and I do have 67/67, so accounted for.)

(Oh, I am missing the all stats +10 but I guess they don't count that one in the codex.)

I can confirm that #83 works now. I had already gotten it before and went back to the datacron and although my cursor didn't show that I could click on it again, I was able to go back up to it again and click on it and get credit for the missing codex entry.

Also:

Beastiary

Other:

-Vulagool

+1 Mystery one I can't find unless a known one isn't counting towards total

I have 58/63 as a Sith Warrior... The five I am missing are Vulagool, Skel, Kath Hound, Bogwing, and Asharl Panther.

There is one entry that is warrior only (The Beast of Marka Ragnos) - so I'm wondering if it still shows 63 on non-warriors.

PVP

-Huttball: Killed the Ball Carrier

-Ilum" Captured an Objective

-Ilum: Captured the Zone

-Alderaan: Defend an Objective

I can confirm that the Huttball and Alderaan bugged codex entries work on the PTS 1.2 build.

As far as the Ilum: Captured an Objective entry - I have that, so I don't know if it bugged after I got it or what, but it might not be bugged.

Edited by Semitote

• 2 weeks later...
I know the devs read the forums, and this thread, could we PLEASE have someone post here and let us know when we can expect to have this up and working? Is it really that hard to correct the coding for these entries, or is it something else? We keep being told that there's enough devs to create new content and fix the stuff thats already known about, but to say this is minor stuff... the fact that its 4 months after launch and codex entries are still 'turned off'....

I know the devs read the forums, and this thread, could we PLEASE have someone post here and let us know when we can expect to have this up and working? Is it really that hard to correct the coding for these entries, or is it something else? We keep being told that there's enough devs to create new content and fix the stuff thats already known about, but to say this is minor stuff... the fact that its 4 months after launch and codex entries are still 'turned off'....

You make it seem like the entire codex isn't working, when in fact it is a very small number of entries.

no, I know its a small number. But considering that again, its been 4 months, and completing entries in each section grant stat bonuses, it would be nice if we could get someone to say, 'hey we're working on it' especially since they are still trying to bring in more people. Completionists will be quick to stop playing once they find out entries are broken.

we have 5 entrys in the besteary to add.

Hoth

skel

Ilum

Kath hound

asharl panter

Bogwin

Oters

Vulagool

i cant find this.. and i know that exist Yozusk in dromund kaas, but is to hard to get, spawn 1 time for reset, soo... tyvm guys.

If you're asking how to get the codec entry for Yozusk you get it by killing the boss level Yozusk by the datacron on the waterfall. I believe his name is Yozusk Platesmasher but it also might be rocksmasher. He has about 20k hp. Not too far from the World Boss.