List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world boss isn't on the waterfall. He's in a small heroic area called the "Fen of the First" underneath the bridge leading to the level 32 or so Bounty Hunter quest. The Yozusk that gives you the entry is away from there. You go away and find a small tunnel and go through it, it's guarded by a few level 14 or 15 strong or champion mobs. Once you exit the tunnel there is the top of the waterfall. On the waterfall is a datacron. There is an island a hit "upriver". On that island is the Yozusk needed for the codex entry. I killed him while codex hunting and got the entry.

HEy whats the problem with the first page of this post? keeps saying

"SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!

En raison d'une maintenace prévue, le site de swtor.com n'est actuellement pas disponible. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement!

Leider ist die Star Wars: The Old Republic-Website momentan aufgrund von geplanten Wartungsarbeiten nicht erreichbar. Versuchen Sie es bitte später erneut!"

***?

so now I cant see the complete list of what is missing. any updates if some of these missing items have been fixed?

Be aware that this guy (apparently) has a long re-spawn. I was there a few times to kill him and he was never there. I guess it depends on how busy the planet is. Finally he showed up and yes, he DOES give you the codex.

HEy whats the problem with the first page of this post? keeps saying

"SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!

En raison d'une maintenace prévue, le site de swtor.com n'est actuellement pas disponible. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement!

Leider ist die Star Wars: The Old Republic-Website momentan aufgrund von geplanten Wartungsarbeiten nicht erreichbar. Versuchen Sie es bitte später erneut!"

***?

so now I cant see the complete list of what is missing. any updates if some of these missing items have been fixed?

On another topic, maybe we should start a new thread with the bugged codex on 1.2, to see what is really left to be fixed.

After playing Empire for 2 chars (to L50), I have been rolling a Jedi lately and have been amazed on how many codex come from Heroics and FPs. I am going to have to go back and make sure to complete every single heroic and FP at least once with my other chars.

Also (again Jedi the first time), I am amazed on how different the plabet looks (Balmora in this case) between Republic and Empire. So make sure to clearly state where you find things on what side you are. Even the landscape is way different. You can still recognize it, but it IS quite changed.

on Nar Shadda for Empire, you can get THE EXCHANGE (Oraganizations Codex Entry) from a shelf in the southern part of the Corellian Sector. So this needs to be removed and updated on the first page.

Thanks!

Strange, I made a list of the missing entries myself and several I don't have aren't in the first page missing list either... Gotta look harder I think...

And the Spice Business on Nar'shadda can be find now, it's in the room far west from the taxi landing zone in secured system district.

Edited by Midrashim

Anduni you can update your list removing some of the entries which have been found after 1.2 patch:

Balmorra

Lore

• The Invasion of Balmorra (need an Imperial Agent with "Destroy the Enemy" quest - Lore Object X:1685 Y:-90)

Nar Shaddaa

Lore

• The Spice Business X:3232, Y:-3369

Organization

• The Exchange X:-3538, Y:-1355

The following list of missing entries has been updated after 1.2 patch using the information reported in this post as well as consulting the Codex entries and comments of the following 2 web sites:

1. SWTOR - SPY
  2. TORHEAD

so if you have some missing entries not reported in the following list and you're a Sith Warrior just check the two links to obtain the Codex entry as it worked for me.

Part 1/2

Korriban

Achievement: Titles

• Imperial Scholar - Sith Warrior

Locations

• Sith Academy

Hutta

Persons of Note

• Nem'ro The Hutt

Species

• Evocii

• Ugnaught

Dromund Kaas

Lore

• Lord Pharnax's Lost Recordings

• The Blade of the Sith Executioner

• The Phobis Devices

Organizations

• Revanites

Species

• Chevin

• Duros

• Selkath

Balmorra

• Conqueror of Balmorra

Lore

• The Invasion of Balmorra (need an Imperial Agent with "Destroy the Enemy" quest - Lore Object X:1685 Y:-90)

Species

• Colicoid

• Gran

Nar Shaddaa

Persons of Note

• Halidrell Setsyn (Warrior) for Sith Warriors

Species

• Gen'Dai

Tatooine

• Primeval Explorer

Lore

• History of Tatooine

Alderaan

• Champion of House Thul

Persons of Note

• Boris Ulgo

Species

• Killik

Part 2/2

Taris

• Scorcher of Worlds

Lore

• Rakghoul Disease

Quesh

• Venomous

Lore

• The Three Families

Hoth

• Of the Bane Brigade

Bestiary

• Skel (Vicious Skel Pack Leader - Heroic 4 bonus quest Frostclaw, Hoth bonus quest line)

Organizations

• Chiss Acendancy

• The White Maw Pirates

Species

• Chiss

• Ortolan

• Talz

Belsavis

• Jailbreaker

Lore

• The Infinite Empire

Voss

• Ambassador of the Empire

Persons of Note

• Jokull

Species

• Gormak

• Voss

Corellia

• Conqueror of Corellia

Species

• Drall

• Selonian

Ilum

Bestiary

• Kath Hound

• Asharl Phanter

• Bogwing

I have to say that I find it very disturbing to say the least, that this post has been made as sticky, yet there has been NO answer from BW regarding these issues in the thread. Now that I feel like I have explored most of the game, I figured it was time to do some codex hunting to get the ones I missed on my main during leveling, but then I find out that there are so many codex inputs that are either removed from the game of bugged as hell.

I know this is really not that big of a deal in regards to the gameplay, but it is very annoying to look at my codex for eg. Korriban and see that I'm missing 3 inputs that looks like Im never gonna get.

Edited by nicosand

BTW, I did a run through Korriban today to try and get all the codex inputs I could get there, except the title and Sith Acadamy, I'm also missing one codex input for the Tomb Raiders organization. I did not get this when I first started playing SWTOR, and as I can not pickup the mission again, it looks like I'll never getting that input either...

So the Korriban list should include a note telling ppl that if you havent gotten it the first time, its too late.

All I would like is for BW to state either "yes, you are right, those are bugged" or "no, you are wrong, some are there, you just haven't found it yet" and then we know if we have to keep looking or not. After soo many months and chars is hard to believe we haven't found them but, who knows.

Has there been any word from someone from BioWare officially when they are going to fix this? I mean, they made this posting sticky, so one would assume it is 'on their radar'. I just hate that they seem to feel this stuff is 'low priority'. I mean, I understand why they think that, and other game content defiantly does take precedence, but I just don't want to have to wait for 5 years to get these things fixed. :confused:

Yeah, its not really the end of the world when it comes to actuall gameplay that some codeximputs are impossible to get, BUT, when BW has decided to completly remove inputs like titles and lore, they could atleast update the codex so that it doesn't say that you can still get a title on Balmorra. If they later decide to add it, it should be a small issue for the to fix the codex at the same time...

I find that too much of the codex entries are bugged or impossible to complete due to the fact that they are class quests related. Like if you a bounty hunter on korriban you can not obtain the "tomb raiders" organisation entry, or go to the location to validate some history entries because there in an inquisitor or sith warrior quest area.

On Balmorra, I did my quest story, as a Bounty Hunter and kill the Colloid Queen, that should have validate too entries the Colloid species and the the history colloid queen specifique to the bounty hunter, and it totally skip the Colloid species entry, not of course it is impossible to re-do. All the codex entries that are not class related qhould be do-able for all classes, if not, what's the point..? I am a little bit disappointed by all those bugs and hope that it end up push in on the priority of Bioware's calendar of fixing, some achiever's dreams depend on it. It shouldn't be about only pleasing the PvP and PvE players, the RP players should have some consideration too.

On this may the force be with you all ! :)

Running about today filling in my codex and noticed another broken one.

Operation: Silverplate (Agent) should have been added when completing agent story line on Alderaan. Nope not for my agent anyway. Can any other agents confirm? or am i just bugged

apologies if this was already mentioned in the 20 pgs of this thread.

Edited by legionof

Running about today filling in my codex and noticed another broken one.

Operation: Silverplate (Agent) should have been added when completing agent story line on Alderaan. Nope not for my agent anyway. Can any other agents confirm? or am i just bugged

apologies if this was already mentioned in the 20 pgs of this thread.

My agent friend hasn't gotten this entry either, couldn't find anyone else with the same problem. (Or anyone confirming that they got it, for that matter... :p)

Other Missing / Bugged Codex entries (not assigned with a Planet)

Species

• Houk
  • Weequay
  • Chagrian
  • Arcona
  • Togruta
  • Advosse
  • Kaleesh
  • Nikto
  • Esh-kha
  • Ithorian
  • Trandoshan
  • Devaronian
  • Neimoidian
  • Avomid

Organizations

• The Sith Empire
  • The Galactic Republic
  • The Modern Tion Hegemony

Bestiary

• Lisk
  • Valagool

Lore

• Republic Research Division
  • High Security Lockdown
  • Mercenary Training Facility
  • Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse
  • Network Security District
  • Imperial Re-education Center
  • Lower-Upper Offce Attrium
  • Karragga the Hutt
  • Evolved Rakghoul Plague
  • Bonetrasher

I am currently 614/745 in my codex. I have been hunting down every codex entry that is obtainable by a BH. Here is what I have come up with bugged or missing by category rather than planet.

First Unnamed Tab -

I have 3/0 entries here. Some have claimed 4/0. The four items here are:

1. Ilum Landing Zone

2. Invalid Entry

3. Invalid Entry(rumored)

4. Outlaw's Den(this is Tattooine)

Obtainable: 4/0(rumored)

My Codex: 3/0

Datacrons -

None missing. The numbered gaps are intentional. The +10 Datacron does not count towards this.

Obtainable: 67/67

My Codex: 67/67

Epic Enemies -

This one is a bit off. Currently I am 100/123. I am only missing 6 codex entries that are obtainable. This brings the total to 106/123. Keep in mind every raid boss has two entries per difficulty here. Obviously, Nightmare Denova does not exist yet, though the entries are to be assumed coded. This gives us 8 additional entries. We are up to 114/123. We are also to assume a 2 hour nightmare clear codex entry. Total is now 115/123. This leaves 7 unknown/bugged/missing/future entries.

Obtainable: 106/123

My Codex: 100/123

PVP -

This is one I am not sure of. I have 17/21, and I am missing 1 obtainable entry. Giving us 18/21. There is one entry that is not confirmed as I can't find any confirmation in my research: Ilum - Killed Someone Using a Turret. I plan to test this soon, achieving it in both contexts it could be taken. I will update this then. Other than that we have two bugged codex's:

1. Denova - Interupt a Capture Attempt

2. Ilum - Captured the Zone

Obtainable: 18 or 19/21

My Codex: 17/21

Titles -

This is one of the two sections Bioware really screwed up in the codex. I am 26/64, with 7 obtainable giving us 33/64. So what about the other 30ish titles? Ok here's a detailed breakdown.

10 come from Planets/FPs that were either removed or bugged:

Champion of House Thul - Alderaan

Conqueror of Balmorra - Balmorra

Jailbreaker - Belsavis

Conqueror of Corellia - Corellia

Of the Bane Brigade - Hoth

Venomous - Quesh

Scorcher of Worlds - Taris

Primeval Explorer - Tattooine

Ambassador of the Empire - Voss

Rakghoul's Bane - Kaon Under Siege

8 come from removed/bugged Social titles:

Friendly - Rank I

Outgoing - Rank II

Coordinator - Rank III

Guide - Rank IV

Chatterbox - Rank VI

Extrovert - Rank VII

Charismatic - Rank VIII

Leader - Rank IX

6 more from removed/bugged Dark/Light titles:

Vicious - Dark I

Sinister - Dark II

Malevolent - Dark IV

Respectable - Light I

Upstanding - Light II

Benevolent - Light IV

That adds 24 to our count putting us at 57/64. After doing much research I came across 3 BH only titles I do not have.

Powertech(yes I am a PT)

Knight of Alderaan

Baron

I also came across a shell of an invalid title. Lets assume the invalid title counts, so 61/64 is where we end with 3 unknown.

Obtainable: 33/64

My Codex: 26/64

Bestiary -

This one isn't that bad. I have 58/63. The remaining 5 are either bugged or missing. Here they are:

*Note: No beasts exist on Ilum*

1. Asharl Panther - Ilum

2. Bogwing - Ilum

3. Kath Hound - Ilum

4. Skel - Hoth(This is obtained two ways as Republic Only)

5. Vulagool - Unknown

Obtainable: 58/63

My Codex: 58/63

Crew Skills -

Nothing missing.

Obtainable: 14/14

My Codex: 14/14

Event -

Nothing missing.

Obtainable: 9/9

My Codex: 9/9

Game Rules -

One bugged: Combat Ratings

Obtainable: 13/14

My Codex: 13/14

Locations -

There is only 1 bugged location. In fact, its the ONLY location I can find listed anywhere that I don't have, yet I sit at 98/105. The one bugged location is Sith Academy on Korriban. Meaning we have 6 unknown.

Obtainable: 98/105

My Codex: 98/105

Lore -

I have 88/109. Quite a few bugged/unknown. Here is the breakdown.

1. The Infinite Empire - Belsavis
  2. Lord Parnax's Lost Recordings - Dromund Kaas
  3. The Blade of the Sith Executioner - Dromund Kaas
  4. The Phobis Devices - Dromund Kaas
  5. The Red Engine - Korriban (This is unobtainable for BH and IA)
  6. Sith Weapons - Korriban(This is unobtainable by BH/IA)
  7. The Three Families - Quesh
  8. Rakghoul Disease - Taris
  9. Geroya Be Haran - BH-only
  10. History of Tattooine - Tattooine
  11. Artificial Intelligence - ?
  12. Evolved Rakghoul Plague - ?
  13. Bonethrasher - I imagine KP
  14. Karagga the Hutt - I imagine KP

With those we sit at 102/109. 7 unknown.

Obtainable: 88/109

My Codex: 88/109

Organizations -

I have 45/52. The other 7 are unobtainable.

1. Revanites - Dromund Kaas

2. The White Maw Pirates - Hoth

3. Chiss Ascendancy - Hoth

4. Tomb Raiders - Korriban (unobtainable for BH and IA)

5. The Sith Empire - ?

6. The Modern Tion Hegemony - ?

7. The Galactic Republic - ?

Obtainable: 45/52

My Codex: 45/52

Persons of Note -

I have 48/52. Four bugged:

1. Bouris Ulgo - Alderaan (BH only)

2. Lt. Major Pirell - Balmorra (BH only)

3. Jokull - Voss

4. Hedarr Soongh - ? (BH only)

Obtainable: 48/52

My Codex: 48/52

Planets -

Nothing missing.

Obtainable: 14/14

My Codex: 14/14

Ships -

Nothing missing.

Obtainable: 5/5

My Codex: 5/5

Species -

This is the second big screw up. I have 9/39. Though I have 31 bugged entries. Meaning 40/39? Could be considering the bugged taba nd pre1.2 epic enemies going up to 85/64. Here is the list of species, truncated by planet:

Alderaan - Killik

Balmorra - Gran, Colicoid

Corellia - Drall, Selonian

Dromund Kaas - Chevin, Duros, Selkath

Hoth - Talz, Chiss, Ortolan

Korriban - Sith Pureblood, Abyssin, Dashade

Nar Shaddaa - Gen'dai

Voss - Voss, Gormak

Unknown - Houk, Weequay, Chagrian, Arcona, Togruta, Advozse, Kaleesh, Nikto, Esh'kha, Ithorian, Trandoshan, Devaronian, Neimoidian, Anomid

Obtainable: 9/39

My Codex: 9/39

Edited by ronerahl

Other Missing / Bugged Codex entries (not assigned with a Planet)

Bestiary

• Lisk THIS IS OBTAINABLE
  • Valagool

Lore

• Republic Research Division
  • High Security Lockdown
  • Mercenary Training Facility
  • Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse
  • Network Security District
  • Imperial Re-education Center
    Lower-Upper Offce Attrium ALL OF THESE ARE LOCATIONS ON NAR SHADDA, SWTOR-SPY MUST'VE ERRORED OUT

Fixed some.

Edited by ronerahl