List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

I'm not sure if its related to "no codex pop-ups after hitting lv.50", but once I hit 50 and went to Taris to get datacrons, none of the 5 datacrons I collected gave me a codex entry at all (not just a missing pop-up, but a codex entry itself). The stats bonuses were counted correctly.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with a codex entry on Balmorra, Imperial Military on Balmorra for Republic.

I know where it is and picked it up but I don't have the codex entry and it still says under planet that I need one more lore entry.

Same with the title Hero of the Gorinth Canyon. Got the title but didn't get the codex entry.

Edited by Panthaer

What happened to the Yozusk Platesmasher (needed for yozusk codex) in Dromund Kaas? I can't find him anymore.

I've camped its spawn for at least 3 hours and nothing ever showed up.

I've also been trying to get this entry and haven't been able to find the Yozusk Platesmasher at his spawn point. I've been checking off and on for a day now and it's always empty.

The Yozusk bestriary entry for Dromund Kaas is gone. Mob is no longer at the location.

I was there earlier today and the mob, the Yozusk Platesmasher did spawn. while I was bimbling around. Maybe there's something wrong with the spawn timer, though as it didn't seem to have respawned when I went by 30 minutes later.

I was there earlier today and the mob, the Yozusk Platesmasher did spawn. while I was bimbling around. Maybe there's something wrong with the spawn timer, though as it didn't seem to have respawned when I went by 30 minutes later.

I was able to finally kill this guy, had to wait till they were done with maintenance (maybe they do a server restart or something during this time, not sure what "maintenance" entails) and when the servers came back up he was there. First time I have seen him in 3 days of camping around that spot.

I know have 5/5 Bestiary for Dromund Kass :-)

Bumping this because its very important. I know it is frustrating for me to keep running into impossible unlocks. I can deal with waiting I guess, but I will not be happy if we don't retroactively get credit for these unlocks. I do not want to reroll to get some of these codex entries should they be fixed, but not given to the characters that are now level 50.

Maybe Bioware should have waited on the codex feature until they got the bugs worked out. There are far too many problems right now, and it is dragging the fun factor down big time.

Quite disappointing. I really enjoyed collecting codex entries and reading lore as I played my character through missions, and am making it a point to go back and find everything, now that I hit level 50.

I'm definitely a game completionist, and thought it would be awesome to max every discovery.

Only to discover there's a huge portion of codex entries that are sadly missing, or never completed. You can google some to your heart's content, and they are just strangely absent.

Really, BioWare? If you're not going to finish putting an entry in so we can find it, then remove it from the list.

Yes I am sure they have no desire to go back and fix it.

/sarcasm-off

They of-course will go back and fix the entries, I can't imagine it is anything higher than low priority right now. It also wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these are in the game just not found. Look how long it took to find the Hutt Cartel entry. The only thing that should be of higher priority is getting the codex popup. The rest is just fluff they can fix later, when there aren't other bigger issues.