Game keeps kicking like a 3rd of my guild 50 online then down to 35...

NuSeC

More likely not this was DDOS of the Datacentre rather Microsoft pushing out updates to the servers ready for optional update that need to be applied that they now hide from end users unless your a tech head you would not notice this extra update.

You apply it by clicking on the view option update history.

then click the drop down arrow.

tick the box then next to install it if it returns a error you have to restart your computer then re-apply the update as it means that their is additional Net Frame update that goes with it for your computer,

if it does return error message instead just goes to update screen as if everything's already update you then have to just restart your computer and wait for the message along the lines getting windows ready do not turn your computer off you have to wait for it to finish it can turn hours as i found out.

Some loser got mad that they got perma-banned from ranked is where my money is going. Hope they pick up a fed charge, feds don't mess around.

I doubt it, it wasn't just swtor, a few mmo were hit. Read it online, should have kept the page and put it up here...lol

More likely not this was DDOS of the Datacentre rather Microsoft pushing out updates to the servers ready for optional update that need to be applied that they now hide from end users unless your a tech head you would not notice this extra update.

That's not how WSUS works. You have full control over what updates get sent to your servers.

I doubt it, it wasn't just swtor, a few mmo were hit. Read it online, should have kept the page and put it up here...lol

Shush, let me have my deep fantasy of Solo Ranked players being at fault here, it's too much fun blaming Solo Ranked for SWTOR's problems even when it has nothing to do with the problem. :D

Whoever is doing it, is a scumbag. That much can't be denied.

I think this is a problem again (DDoS) this evening. I never have issues playing, but this current game-play is horrible with 25k pings that will almost disconnect you, then go back to something manageable.

I think this is a problem again (DDoS) this evening. I never have issues playing, but this current game-play is horrible with 25k pings that will almost disconnect you, then go back to something manageable.

it's possible, it seems to have happened a few times in the last week or so.

it's possible, it seems to have happened a few times in the last week or so.

I'm definitely lagging in areas where I usually get no lag lately. It will get ironed out in time though, so I'm not worried about it.

Edited by Raansu