Please give us something about the update for the 10th year anniversary.

Kazuone

Game is good, very good. It's like old red wine, gets better every year.

That said, I'm still confused about its future.

Can you please give us a hint or something or a date that you will inform us about the major thing that you're working on ?

I understand you can't tell us what's exactly you're working on and that there will probably a lot of excitings things till then but Iot of players thinks that it will be not much more than Onslaught update.

We expect soooo much more ;)

Thx.

Yeah I'm hoping for something revolutionary myself lol. A classrevamp, a new class or pazaak! Maybe even a total reboot of gsf! The stage is all set for mass disappointment lol. But seriously I hope they have something actually amazing in the works.

The 10th anniversary is a year-and-a-half away. Remember, the game launched on 20 December 2011, so this December will only be the 9th anniversary. We are not likely to get much, if any, information about what they are planning for some time.

The 10th anniversary is a year-and-a-half away. Remember, the game launched on 20 December 2011, so this December will only be the 9th anniversary. We are not likely to get much, if any, information about what they are planning for some time.

Pretty much, all we know is that they're planning a "surprise" so we'll have to wait until probably next year to start hearing more about this "surprise".

most we will probably get is a stronghold, jadus returning, a new expansion or a return of something else. But the way the hinted at before its more likely we will be seeing another expansion or jadus returning over everything else at that point. which is about right for most mmo's a 2 yr window for an expansion. maybe even novelty companions or something along those lines.

strongly doubt we will ever see any new classes as most classes would either have to be like wow's hero classes or have to have some equalivent on the other side not to mention each class would have to have 2 advance classes so how they backed themselves into a corner from the start its really unlikely they will ever release any new classes. If they would have shadow of revan, kotfe, kotet would have been a good time to do so with the zakuul knights (with single sabers and polesabers) and/or the scions. Rise of the hutt cartel and onslaught are odd expansions because nothing really could have fitted into those expansions by the storylines.

Strongholds seems likely because we have been getting more and more strongholds as of late. Dont forget last yr or the yr before they said hoth was going to be a stronghold and then they didnt release it and we got alderaan instead which was a vast improvement but i would assume that hoth is still on the table. Oricon would be very appealing as sith stronghold. Zakuul was a missed opportunity which could have looked like a lot of different things been nice to have something along the lines of the palace. others in play would be onderon and dantooine. i think out of those 2 dantooine probably could be a viable option. the next being a space station which would be a cool idea for guilds because of how massive it could be.

People set their hopes too high for expansions in mmos and are usually disappointed. the last expansion i remember of any mmo being any good or living upto any hype was wotlk for wow. Not saying that other expansions in games have been good but wotlk did do a lot of good. here people have too preconceived notions of what they think the expansions are going to be like and are usually wrong about it. I have liked shadow of revan, kotfe, kotet thought it was a good trilogy of expansions actually and yes it was a trilogy. they have setup onslaught and the next expansions to do somewhat the same thing. they needed more content inside this expansion or do what they did for kotfe and release new sections of the game each month at least it kept things going. but realistically we could only expect things at 3-4 month intervals because of working content like ossus hopefully. micro cutscene missions is not going to cut it. I wouldnt mind having ossus lvl content every 4-6 months and having storyline chapter like missions every month actually. at least something to keep people interested in the game.

I wonder if we'll get a 10 anniversary commemorative statue of a really big bug ???

:eek::eek::eek:

On a more serious note.. I would imagine that the story board is complete .. and whatever additions they have in mind would already be well into the works by now !

Edit: I'm quite certain that many of us have those "special projects" that we'd all love to see in game.

*** Some are "return of" items (such as return of interactions and fun with companions again) ..

*** Some items are more like special events …

*** Still other items are strong holds that many have suggested over the years.

*** and other suggestions that are really more than dreams that we hope for: such as that special new class

IN any case: here's hoping that something positive shakes loose soon.

Edited by OlBuzzard

Struggling here to even put into words just how good this game is now and how much it deserves all the accolades it continues to get year after year! The gigantic, growing population shows just how great the game has become over the years! That's also why no one ever leaves the game, it just gets better over time, it's amazing!

In fact, all the success SWTOR has gained over the years is going to force them to have to open up all the inactive servers they removed in the years past! It's time to bring back The Fatman server, and the hundreds of others that were removed for some strange reason!

#Fatman4Ev3r

Surprise! We're taking to game offline...

....And rolling out the new Star Wars MMO we been secretly working on for the past 5+ years! Anthem was just a smokescreen guys, it was just to make you think BW wasn't really working on a new Star Wars MMO.

....And rolling out the new Star Wars MMO we been secretly working on for the past 5+ years! Anthem was just a smokescreen guys, it was just to make you think BW wasn't really working on a new Star Wars MMO.

...And all your hard earned credits, cartel coins and Collection unlocks are null and void so you can start all over again!

You mean .. like start from scratch ??

Like with nada .. zipo !! Nuttin'

No credits …

No favorite companions (never mind .. they're currently bricked)

No strongholds (even if most of them are bugged)

No BiS stuff

No crafting stuff (even if it does cost a mint to get into right now )

just start from ground zero ???

Do we leave ALL of the bugs behind too ??

:D

I wonder if we'll get a 10 anniversary commemorative statue of a really big bug ???

On a more serious note.. I would imagine that the story board is complete .. and whatever additions they have in mind would already be well into the works by now !

Edit: I'm quite certain that many of us have those "special projects" that we'd all love to see in game.

*** Some are "return of" items (such as return of interactions and fun with companions again) ..

*** Some items are more like special events …

*** Still other items are strong holds that many have suggested over the years.

*** and other suggestions that are really more than dreams that we hope for: such as that special new class

IN any case: here's hoping that something positive shakes loose soon.

Quiet you! We don't need any more bugs. (Teasing)

Struggling here to even put into words just how good this game is now and how much it deserves all the accolades it continues to get year after year! The gigantic, growing population shows just how great the game has become over the years! That's also why no one ever leaves the game, it just gets better over time, it's amazing!

In fact, all the success SWTOR has gained over the years is going to force them to have to open up all the inactive servers they removed in the years past! It's time to bring back The Fatman server, and the hundreds of others that were removed for some strange reason!

#Fatman4Ev3r

Sarcasm so thick you need a lightsaber to cut through it.

To go off Lhance's point, I'd be surprised that the game still exists by 2021. Not [merely] on its own merits but a lot of companies have been getting shuttered due to Pandemic economy.

Edited by Ardrossan

That said, I'm still confused about its future.

Can you please give us a hint or something or a date that you will inform us about the major thing that you're working on ?

I understand you can't tell us what's exactly you're working on and that there will probably a lot of excitings things till then but Iot of players thinks that it will be not much more than Onslaught update.

We expect soooo much more ;)

Thx.

I think it's too early to talk about this....

I mean the quick play problem still isn't fixed ... This year isn't even over yet, and you see their communication getting to minimal in these last couple of weeks / months.

Play the game and worry less about 10th anniversary. They will talk about it... probably at some point next year.