Complementary Cartel Coins...?

AceMasterSoul

I can imagine all the BW community staff laughing their heads off at all the people looking for compensation...lol :D

The whole concept of compensation in a MMO has been dead for a few years now. Not even ESO or GW2 do that anymore. TERA used to do it quite a lot but has also dropped the whole thing. I doubt SWTOR is gonna stray from this.

We should get some kind of compensation for the fiasco that is patch 6.1.2 and 6.1.2a

We have just been force-fed an advert panel with a mind of its own that does not conform to the rest of the UI because the powers that be can not seem to grasp that global spending has decreased to match the reduction in household income, yet still feel compelled to shove adverts into the faces of those of us that are still here playing /paying... and you are now proposing that they hand out more of their virtual pennies for free, even if such compensation is actually well deserved for those that have logged in any time in last ~week? May as well ask for rainbows and unicorns for all.

The whole concept of compensation in a MMO has been dead for a few years now. Not even ESO or GW2 do that anymore. TERA used to do it quite a lot but has also dropped the whole thing. I doubt SWTOR is gonna stray from this.
GW2 still routinely gives away free items. Granted, it's normally stuff I don't care about, but its still better than nothing.

Well, I lost one day of my play time because of their mistake, I get 600cc per month, so I should get at least 600/30=20cc as a compensation. 20cc is nothing really but at least I'll feel better.

The other SW mobile game Galaxy of Heroes give players crystals (similar to cc in SWTOR) or at least some character shards and/or gearing components (have to be farmed using resources) as compensation if they f-ed up their server/update, a simple yet good gesture to their costumers. it's the gesture that matters.

The other SW mobile game Galaxy of Heroes give players crystals (similar to cc in SWTOR) or at least some character shards and/or gearing components (have to be farmed using resources) as compensation if they f-ed up their server/update, a simple yet good gesture to their costumers. it's the gesture that matters.

BDO, Duel Link, are also games that give out free items/in game currency when their servers have unexpected maintenance.