Whats the speedcap trick for nodes?

Cripey

There is also an amplifier called “resources” which makes farming nodes faster

You might be thinking of "+x.xx% Resourceful" amp? If so, that increases the yield (amount of mats) from nodes, it has no effect on the gathering speed.

Dunno what gathering has to do with capping nodes in pvp, but I think it may be an exploit as no one wants to talk about it. Nevermind my question Ill figure it out in game

probably though you were talking about harvesting NODES...lol

If it was yavin, then there are boosts lying around that can do it quickly, if it wasn#t yavin, chances are it was a hack....and that's a no no.

Edited by DarkTergon

Dunno what gathering has to do with capping nodes in pvp, but I think it may be an exploit as no one wants to talk about it. Nevermind my question Ill figure it out in game

Rather pointless to rail at the populace for making a default decision without proper context in the question. Suggested distinction for the future: include capping vs gathering /harvesting in your title a/o message.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.