Day 1 was great

Buckit

Just wanted to say I had a great first day playing TOR live. I had been in Beta for a what kept running through my head today was, "wow, this is live now. i'm playing TOR on Day 1, this toon won't get wiped, all the years of waiting are over!"

Along with a tight unit of guildies, I brought my trooper up to level 13. Might play some more tonight. I had a GREAT first day of TOR and I'm looking forward to many more.

EDIT: Just expressing my feelings, not trying to rub it in anyone's face.

Edited by Buckit

Just wanted to say I had a great first day playing TOR live. I had been in Beta for a what kept running through my head today was, "wow, this is live now. i'm playing TOR on Day 1, this toon won't get wiped, all the years of waiting are over!"

Along with a tight unit of guildies, I brought my trooper up to level 13. Might play some more tonight. I had a GREAT first day of TOR and I'm looking forward to many more.

Thanks for making me more anxious.

Was the server/zones as empty some are saying?

I'm glad you had fun.

IF you're trying to incite a riot, you obviously haven't been reading the forums, this is fairly tame.

You're also playing on a corrupted server exploited by a very few. The damage done to your market and PvP is significant

I for one am glad I'll be rolling on a fresh clean server and I hope by then, these exploits are fixed

Edited by Lionhearth

I got in mid afternoon..pre-ordered July 27th. I started on an East coast server, that is Role Playing by description..RP PVE

I started a trooper and the 1-10 zone was a bee hive of activity. Not swarming bees, but busy ones. No lag, graphics on full, ran smooth as butter.

I was very impressed with the fluidity of it all. Not a hitch in 4 or 5 hours of playing.

According to the powers that be, July, especially day one of pre-ordering was hit really, really hard. Once the July pre-orders are in, the rest should get in fairly fast and furious I would imagine.

Things are looking good for a very smooth launch.

Yes, I will always remember this day as the best day in TOR. Never again will we experience what we did today. Thanks to BW for giving us who were the ones who understood the rules of preorder the first chance at this terrific game. Sorry for those who missed it.

Well as you can see I have been following this game for some time. As much as I would like to be playing right now, I had the chance to pre-order less than 10 minutes after it went live. It was my choice not to however.

I pre-ordered sept. 24 and knew then that I would not get the full 5 days early access. Saying that I really don't want to hear about how great someone's day went.

Sorry to here that your going to have a huge Q to get back in tonight servers are very full. you might need to just go to bed.

Edit: didnt sense the sarcasm until it was to late.... *facepalm*

Edited by Munx

ok...

Yes, I will always remember this day as the best day in TOR. Never again will we experience what we did today. Thanks to BW for giving us who were the ones who understood the rules of preorder the first chance at this terrific game. Sorry for those who missed it.

Nice dig right there. Ive been on forums longer guess I'm a true fan. See how that works? What you sound like

<3 this :)