The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Buy Chat

Xylos

hahah!...my question is answered!!!!!!!

...im guest 144....at least we a re getting a target fo target...i know guys..its not the best question but..the best i could think of

Good question. At least we got a little info out of this chat.

Edited by Entarri

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If i can't....someone plz ask about an option to disable Smart camera plz :p:)

Sorry, I'm still in the "watching" area and can't ask a question. There are 21 people in the waiting area. Each of them is asking a lame question right now.

Just to give everyone an idea, here are the three questions they rejected from me before I closed out from disillusionment:

It has been hinted by Bioware that we will be seeing some significant changes to the space aspect of the game in the near future. Can you provide any more specific information about this or give a rough estimate when we might hear more about it?

Given your experience with the first day of the Early Access program, do you have an estimate or ballpark idea of how long it will be before all pre-orders have access?

I have heard (through the forum) that your European servers are based in Ireland and that their data infrastructure is/was undergoing significant improvements in order to help accommodate your needs. Have these improvements been on schedule and do you believe they will be sufficient come launch day?

would suck for the people who actually played without exploiting today

To be honest how this issue is handled will determine alot about the longevity of the game ... I played AoC before the gem exploit was fixed ... after fixing it they busted out a huge nerf bat which actually did more damage to the economy and the game then the original exploit ... needless to say it took some of the wind out of AoC's sails.

Sorry, I'm still in the "watching" area and can't ask a question. There are 21 people in the waiting area. Each of them is asking a lame question right now.

My question is "How can you justify stopping invites at 2pm when half the servers are light and the other half are only moderate?" and I'm in waiting.

I got rejected for being inappropriate or offensive when I asked about the unreasonable amount of levels being gained due to a combination of pvp warfronts with low populations due to EGA numbers.

I worded it very nicely. It was not offensive or trolling in any way.

Guest-990: To both BW & EA - Congrats on a job well done, gentlemen! It promises to be a most excellent game and the ega seems to be going smoothly. Keep up the good work!

Gaming-BBY: >>James: Thanks very much. The whole team is very proud of all of the hard work we’ve put in.

I'd like to punch Guest-990 right in the neck.

I tried to ask a question about the lack of high resolution textures, and absence of AA. My question was marked as inappropriate when it was 4th in line to be answered. The next "question" was something along the lines of someone congratulating BW and EA on a great launch, and their response was "yes thank you!" .... :( I don't want to h8