7.0 expansion? - 2020?

Trlance

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have all day for this pathetic discussion with all of you here. I only said swtor is dead and i said why, i wasn't have plan spend hours here.

The why bother coming back?

- don't put me with insane, ill criminals on same line ok?

Think you smoked something too much, and are seeing things

I said we have lack of content on last 3-4 years (a lot of ppl think the same) and that means pandemic have nothing to do with it.

No, you started off ************ about haaving nothing for 7 months, new stuff was due, but got delayed. It's not our fault you can't or don't want to understand that.

We have gotten content, this isn't a tv show that you can pump out 20 episodes a year. It takes a hell of a lot of work to do it, with a depleted team. If you have a problem with that, go to a different game, play it for a while, then come back, you might be surprised.

Forgive me for skipping your flimsy taunts and moving to the only thing of seeming substance you say. The rest merits no response.
You are free to have that opinion but it's clear you have no intention to be a unifying factor here but rather a combative and divisive one. So noted.

So you want to invoke the argument of seniority here?
No, you really need to learn to read better. It's not about invoking seniority but rather context for being able to state that the content issue is one that has existed for a long time. Your bringing in corona was as much a false conclusion as it was irrelevant.

Oh, also, how selective you are in choosing what you find low. Because somehow this comment by the OP is totally innocent in your books?
It's not about him. Why do guilty people always make a comparison to others? As if that makes what they do ok all of a sudden. Do you honestly believe that responding with ad hominems and low blows is a good method of furthering and improving a discussion? You measure with two sticks as it is. If you get upset with him using certain terms or styles, then you cannot use the same and not be guilty yourself. If it's wrong for him, it's wrong for you. If someone does something bad, it also bad when you do it. You have to practice what you preach. You don't. So you have no credibility.

I repeat, the OP reaps what he sows..
So two wrongs make a right. Well done.

Of course this exchange will go nowhere. This will be the end of my explanations. I expect you won't change but feel free to have the last word. Chances are you need to in any case. Keep in mind though that I won't reply to it anymore. I don't see any good come out of it.

In the end I believe that this game has gotten too little and at times the wrong content over the last 4-5 years. It's a shame for an otherwise enjoyable game. So in that respect I agree that the game could do with more, however, I don't expect it cause I do not believe BW are willing or able to put more resources into it.

As for the game being dead, your outright wrong. The servers are more populated currently then they have been in a long time. People are out on planets doing all forms of content. Swtor is very much alive.

Yes! I have noticed that lately. A funny anecdote: the other day I was doing planetary dailies and heroics and I started silently grumbling to myself at one point that there were too many people in the same instance as I was. Which was where I paused for a moment and a smile cracked across my lips, because I hadn't complained about the amount of people online at the same moment as I was for years. It made me really happy to see how populated and alive SWTOR was again!

Sadly, as the OP has professed in their original post, they don't care about that. Because apparently a lively playerbase is not a sign of a game that's alive...

I don't have all day for this pathetic discussion with all of you here. I only said swtor is dead and i said why, i wasn't have plan spend hours here.

Then why... WHY... did you start this thread? What was the use of starting a discussion you don't care about? If you don't care about this or to discuss this with people, then don't start a thread like this. You clearly had no intent of actually discussing this reasonably with people and when you got backlash for it, you back out of it. You just wanted to spread hate, but run away when that hate is returned to you. Somehow that does not surprise me.

Edited by Ylliarus

You are free to have that opinion but it's clear you have no intention to be a unifying factor here but rather a combative and divisive one.

Let me quote you one of the last posts by the OP:

So, to break it down: the OP came here, started a thread by stating something that is often viewed as controversial, yet had no actual intent of continuing a reasonable discussion but wanted to throw something divisive into the forums.

And I am the divise factor here? I am the bad guy? You have a peculiar vision on the world.

Of course this exchange will go nowhere. This will be the end of my explanations. I expect you won't change but feel free to have the last word. Chances are you need to in any case. Keep in mind though that I won't reply to it anymore. I don't see any good come out of it.

I have no quarrel with you nor do I mean to have a quarrel with you. Was I harsh in my commentary? Yes, I was, but some nonsense needs to be confronted with harshness. The "game is dead" troll trope is one example of where harshness is necessary to combat it.

But the guy you're defending is a troll, just so you know. He has openly stated he just threw this thread out there to create division and doesn't care about the discussion. He wanted to complain for the sake of complaining. That's who you are defending.

And no, I don't need to have the last word. In a conversation or discussion it is expected that one side listens to the other. You said your piece, it is reasonable and fair that I get to respond to what you said. Using "you need to have the last word" is a fallacy.

Edited by Ylliarus

Ok ..

First: - ppl started their pathetic argument about Anthem. I said it's zero for me.

Second: - i visit here every day. They said they got delayed but it doesn't change fact we have lack of content after 5.0.

Third: - As you can see I don't talk to you anymore because weak provocations don't work for me. You can scream about "child, child child!" as long as you want. Everything what i wrote here i said why and share arguments. You only keep being toxic. Pathetic.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

You visit here every day, and yet, didn't read the post that was provided in this thread, that answers both the 'they don't tell us anything" and notes why content is being delayed, and then want me to believe "but it was about Anthem"? So because you're desperate for content, people should put their health at risk to make sure you get everything you want? There's a word for that, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Or maybe I just won't?

Hmmmm

[/looks at nearly empty container of popcorn ] …

Hmmm

64 ozs of Gatorade Blue cherry also gone !!

BRB...

Oh for the record !!

It's somewhat pointless to be unrealistic in demanding more and more on our own schedule.

Right now IMO... with 6.1.1 some good things have started to happen. 7.0 ??? That is a good question as far as time frame. I'm hoping that this time next year we will hear some plans for 7.0 … maybe.

The entire economy is very fragile right now …. everywhere !!

I'm personally grateful for what we have.

Sure … I'd like to see some good stuff I've been asking for. I'd guess that most of us would like that.

Seriously folks … I'm hoping that the team and their families are safe. That working at home doesn't result into hardships that stress out their families.

BTW … that's not over reacting. It's called reality.

;)

I once saw someone here say it was unlikely this game would make it to 7 or 8 years old.

Sadly, people do seem to love their doomsaying. But it's so very satisfying when they're proven wrong and that happens 100% of the time :D

This game likely survives the exclusivity deal EA has for Star Wars. And if said deal doesn't get renewed there's a good chance it still survives at least a few years beyond even that. So 2025 at the earliest before SWTOR goes away.

This game likely survives the exclusivity deal EA has for Star Wars. And if said deal doesn't get renewed there's a good chance it still survives at least a few years beyond even that. So 2025 at the earliest before SWTOR goes away.

SWTOR predates the exclusivity deal and so it has a separate contract entirely, afaik.

We're on page 6, so I doubt anybody will read my stuff, but you have to know that, if nothing else, the coronavirus has pushed everything back. They haven't been able to record voices for 6.2 yet, last I heard.

It would be a good time for them to work on scaling all the content up to 75, though.

I presume they are planning a 7.0 for 2021, as Keith Kanneg announced that they had something big planned for the 10 years anniversary.

I remember that as well.

Yet the simple fact is that the world wide shut down has pushed back just about everything related to the entertainment industry... and canceled or closed who knows what all.

I say that not to be critical of the development team … but simply as a matter to be seriously considered.

For whatever it's worth …. I hope the best for them. And with any luck the 10th anniversary will bring some good things for SWTOR !

Hmmmm

(on a side note: It might not hurt to start that wish list for the 10th Anniversary come to think of it. Most of what will make it into that part of the game is more than likely on the drawing board now … up for discussion … that sort of thing !)