I had at least 15 friends quit due to these "minor" issues.

Andruce

As the title says, about 15 of my PvP loving guild mates have quit.

This is a prefect example of game issues that the developer may see as "minor", but certain player see as game breaking.

The 3 main issues causing my friends to quit were:-

1. CHOPPY FPS IN WARZONES (all of them had this problem)

2. UNABLE TO TOGGLE CAMERA SMART PIVOT / CAMERA AUTO-ZOOMING

3. NO PVP BRACKETS / HUTTBALL NEARLY EVERY WARZONE QUEUE

Although personally i love many other aspects of this game, the above issues are MAJOR annoyances.

BIOWARE you need to address these issues ASAP to prevent PvPers from leaving your game. For the sake of your games success, do not treat these issues as minor.

Tweaking boss encounters and class skills should be LOW PRIORITY right now.

This is a prefect example of game issues that the developer may see as "minor", but certain player see as game breaking.

Although personally i love many other aspects of this game, the above issues are MAJOR annoyances.

BIOWARE you need to address these issues ASAP to prevent PvPers from leaving your game. For the sake of your games success, do not treat these issues as minor.

well u just had 2 high expectation 4 this game its not Biowares (praise bioware) fault that u just had way 2 hi expectations 4 this game this game was advertised like that and was always told it would b like this its ur fault for thinking it would b different because Bioware (praise bioware) siad thisg ame would b like this from the beginning. it doesnt need fixed bcuz i dont have those issues at all. -typical Biodrone response

This game is broken. Buggy releases are expected with an MMO. But when this game is filled with millions of bugs that were reported thousands of times during the beta that Bioware didn't fix it's unacceptable. Get your **** together Bioware.

1. I have a crappy computer from 2009 and PvP runs completely smooth aside from the part where you fly in.

2. Deal with it. Don't be a baby.

3. Huttball is not at nearly ever warzone queue. Not even close. PvP brackets will be added soon enough anyways.

You guys are acting like little babies. Feel free to go back to WoW like everyone else because we don't want you. Everyone else is enjoying the game.

well according to bioware they are big enough to make new content and fix bugs.... perhaps they bit off more then they can chew with that statement as there are some minor bugs many are leaving the game over.

Personnally i dont have low fps anywhere in the game your friends should turn off any driver overrides and turn shadows off. I run 60 fps with vert sync on and over 100 fps with it off with a gtx 275 so not even near a top end card and Ihave no issues with fps what so ever.

And if your pvp friends are as hardcore as they say they are wouldnt their number one complaint be ability lag?

Me thinks your just makin most of what you just said up I dont think you have 15 friends that are quiting over what you just said I think its something you are probably quiting over or mad about but trying to exaggerate it in an attempt to get more attention to your specific issues.

if you have 15 friends and you cant win at huttball you arent playing it right. the first time you enter the huttball warzone you are given a new ability. throw huttball. try doing that from time to time, instead of being a hutt ball hog, and they might win more often.

I think all of the above are legitimate concerns but for me, the combat clunkiness needs to be a prio. If they get it right, then pvpers will come flooding back, as pvp will be... drumroll... fun, in of itself.

At present its messy due to the issues outlined in the "ability delay" thread, and if they fix that and character responsiveness in general, we might end up with a genuinely wonderful pvp experience. Here's hoping.

1. Dunno about choppy FPS in warzones, never had a problem myself

2. While some customizability for camera controls would be nice just adapt to it, everyone is in the same boat it is not game breaking

3. Huttball can be played vs your own faction so if it is coming up a lot it basically means queue imbalances for PvP, so you can't blame it on bioware that not enough people on the opposing faction aren't queuing up for PvP.

It is either huttball or wait for a queue pop for 30+ minutes.

1. I have a crappy computer from 2009 and PvP runs completely smooth aside from the part where you fly in.

2. Deal with it. Don't be a baby.

3. Huttball is not at nearly ever warzone queue. Not even close. PvP brackets will be added soon enough anyways.

You guys are acting like little babies. Feel free to go back to WoW like everyone else because we don't want you. Everyone else is enjoying the game.

1. I don't have that problem so nobody else does.

2. This game refuses to implement minor changes for the benefit of the player and instead makes you suffer and if you suggest that Bioware make a beneficial change you're a baby.

This isn't a PVP mmo. It's a story MMO. If you didn't know that walking into the game I'm sorry for you and for your friends. Following the game for any length of time you would have seen that they didn't even really talk at length at all about pvp until October of this year.

Having played a June beta build I can say right around July is probably when they started working on anything PVP related (i.e. in my build there was no Outlaw's Den or Battle for Ilum area... actually Illum was just a giant planet with nothing but gold elites that always pulled in 3 or 4s with no solo viability lol). Also in my june beta build the only pvp gear in vendors was level 20 gear. So from June until launch they came up with the ridiculous token system... nothing in the game (aside from a chest spawn in a certain location) gives merc tokens. You'd think at least player kills in the open world would give those....

If you came to swtor for PVP you need to wait probably another six months. And by then anyone that wanted to to play swtor for PVP will have been long gone and won't resub... just like Rift and Aion before them and Warhammer before them. I'da preferred if they just didn't have PVP until they were ready to add it right. And no, people like us don't "go back to WOW" we just stop playing MMOs hoping the next company gets PVP right.

(well that was rantier than I had hoped :p)

Find new friends.

Who's going to look stupid when all of this stuff is fixed in less than a week?

LOL @ your suggestion that you have 15 friends!

I'm sorry to hear they left. The game has been out what a little over a week and they're already ready to call it quits over that? I can understand the FPS issues, that would truly sucks, but the other two? Even if I was a die hard pvp'er I'd give them a little more time than a week.

I'm sorry to hear they left. The game has been out what a little over a week and they're already ready to call it quits over that? I can understand the FPS issues, that would truly sucks, but the other two? Even if I was a die hard pvp'er I'd give them a little more time than a week.

You just said it right there though. This is the mentality of most pvpers(whiners). 90% of whine-threads are from pvpers. They knew the game wasn't a so called pvp game for release but want to whine on the forums. The OP made up the thread anyways just to whine because he loses all of the time. Learn to play Huttball OP.

I like how you think making up some totally unverifiable and ridiculous statement like "THESE ISSUES CAUSED 15 PEOPLE TO LEAVE THE GAME!!!" will draw some sort of extra attention to what are very obviously just your own personal gripes and complaints.

I hope you swing by in a year and see how successful this game has become and enjoy a big piece of crow pie.