Crew Skill Missions

Lumpyone

Since the patch, when I send out my companions on crew skill missions, the Skill mission window does not properly refresh any longer.

For example, I have Scavenging skill window open, send out 2 companions on 2 separate Grade 11 missions. Then I click the next companion but select a different skill such as Slicing. I seen 2 different behaviors based upon level of the current skill -1) if they are the same (Grade 11), then often the Slicing mission log is blank. I have to close it completely and re-open it for the missions to appear. Or 2) if they are different levels, say Slicing is 11 but Archaeology is 9 and I've sent a companion on an Arch grade 9 mission, then go to next companion and select Slicing. The grade 9 missions will show, not the level. If I try to switch to 11 in the Slicing mission window I see no Grade 11 missions. Again, I have to close the window and reopen it. This never happened to me before the 6.1.1 patch.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
So, known issue, no fix coming anytime soon, it ever, got it 🙄

The problem for me is that my somewhat jaundiced long-time-developer's eye reads "we are tracking that bug" as meaning just "we entered it into our bug tracking system."

Granted, that's less bad than the sound of silence, but not much.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, CommunityTeam said:

Hi,

Our team is currently tracking the Crew Skills Mission Window bug.

For now, there is no additional information but I'll make sure to inform you when I know more.

2.5 years later this is still broke.  Please fix.  Go leveling 2 new gathering skills by missions only and you'll see how annoying it is.  Have to refresh UI or close and open window a bunch of times and still not quite right.