Let's discuss GF drops/kicks

DimmuJanKaarl

I find your lack of comprehension disturbing.

As long as one of the people in GF has selected only HS, it's not random for the rest of the group. It's one person forcing their needs on other people.

In that case, the complaint should be that people that filter too much shouldn't be grouped with people that want a truly random experience. Not "I want to drop the random group after I selected that I want to join a random group".

As long as one of the people in GF has selected only HS, it's not random for the rest of the group. It's one person forcing their needs on other people.
If that were the case then it would imply that nobody else was in queue, so you are faced with two options: HS or no pop at all. And there is a great solution to your problem: uncheck HS yourself and never be queued with that specific person.

Alternative solution: build a premade and queue.

The phrase "forcing their needs on other people" alone is so off, I am lacking proper words.

If that were the case then it would imply that nobody else was in queue, so you are faced with two options: HS or no pop at all. And there is a great solution to your problem: uncheck HS yourself and never be queued with that specific person.

Alternative solution: build a premade and queue.

The phrase "forcing their needs on other people" alone is so off, I am lacking proper words.

^This, if you are quing just to have a team and do FP's, then uncheck the ones you don't want to do, but if you are quing to get the reward, then unfortunatly, you have to accept the roll of the dice, or if you hate it that much, compare it to russian roulette :) Another option is to ask in the group, who was quing for HS, and block them after the FP, or if HS keeps popping, and the same person is there, block them and see if it changes (that's if you want the rewards, and are hoping to block HS) Not a perfect solution I know /shrug

^This, if you are quing just to have a team and do FP's, then uncheck the ones you don't want to do, but if you are quing to get the reward, then unfortunatly, you have to accept the roll of the dice, or if you hate it that much, compare it to russian roulette :) Another option is to ask in the group, who was quing for HS, and block them after the FP, or if HS keeps popping, and the same person is there, block them and see if it changes (that's if you want the rewards, and are hoping to block HS) Not a perfect solution I know /shrug

Russian roulette describes it perfectly. :D And yes, sometimes I join just long enough to ask who hand picked HS, and add that character on all my ignore lists on that faction. Unfortunately it's just one character, which is why legacy ignore would solve a lot of problems.

Russian roulette describes it perfectly. :D And yes, sometimes I join just long enough to ask who hand picked HS, and add that character on all my ignore lists on that faction. Unfortunately it's just one character, which is why legacy ignore would solve a lot of problems.

Now that is just silly. Not only are you needlessly filling up your ignore list, but you may also be ignoring a very good player who just happened to want to farm HS that one time.

Also, of course, you could simply uncheck HS from the list of FPs, but I know, "Wah, I want my bo-nuuss" 😥

Please tell us your character name so we can add you to our ignore lists. 🙄

Edited by JediQuaker

lol, if you aren't going for the extra reward, untick HS, and kuat, they are the ones that seem to be farmed in VET, that way, you'll still get the randomness of most fp's, without getting the farmed ones.

And legacy ignore, is a whole other ballgame, which has several threads already ;)