The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shae Vizla & Nico companions, Please bring back

That's a fair request: I've said it before, although I've both of them already. Companions, idc, just put all of them on the CM, esp after putting HK-55 and The Shroud on the CM: I mean, come on, makes sense.

(Arcann is still the best, ever, tho.)

they should never have released any old sub rewards, they were unique and should have stayed that way. But what's done is done. The flood gates are opened, so they should all be released in a similar manner. But we all know, if they do it, it's not to benefit the players, it's all about milking their cash cow, grubbing every cent they can from players.

I play This game for so Long and I missed her both times, it's just annoying because Shae is just a big Part of this game, not Like the Tauntaun you got last time and you can get in 10 other forms. At least they should make her Aviable in the CM or the Bountyhunter Event with a hight Cost so it will still be hard work to get her. So if you want her you have at least a chance to get her by hard Work Like HK.

For Mandalore!

they should never have released any old sub rewards, they were unique and should have stayed that way. But what's done is done. The flood gates are opened, so they should all be released in a similar manner. But we all know, if they do it, it's not to benefit the players, it's all about milking their cash cow, grubbing every cent they can from players.

^Exactly. Shae & Nico are the ONLY thing I'll agree to, since they are in this game's opening cinematics.

Edited by Willjb

• 3 weeks later...

Whereas I am of the opinion that everything should be sold. Founder title, sure, keep that exclusive, but everything else, especially those "be subbed on X date to get Y item" items, put it all on the Market. You can either get it for all of your characters as a bonus with your sub or you can pay for it later.

• 2 weeks later...
Come on, Bioware, just put Nico and Shae on the CM already. It's too much of a benefit to the community, even for those of us who already have them (it's not hard to see that)

they've already opened that can of worms by releasing HK, it's time to release everything. I can't get 100% on the mounts because for some reason, i never got the cantina codes for [Prinawe Aggregate][Prinawe Union], so if people are able to spend cartel coins to get a really cool chapter to get HK, even though they weren't a sub at the time, then I should be able to spend cc's to get two butt ugly speeders to help finish of my collections......and don't forget [AC-PT Walker] & kai's log mount.

Yeah, really. I actually have Nico so I don't personally care but I know a lot of achievement hunters that missed him and now they have his achievement unable to complete, you can't do that. I couldn't care less about exclusivity, I got him, now other players should get the chance to get him aswell. And Shae is one of the most awesome companions ever, if people get the chance to get HK they should also be able to get Shae.

As long as they’re each the same price as HK chapter then I don’t mind.

To get HK chapter you needed to stay continuously subbed for several months. For Shae and Nico, it was a one time thing. Imo they should be cheaper.

To get HK chapter you needed to stay continuously subbed for several months. For Shae and Nico, it was a one time thing. Imo they should be cheaper.

it can't be the same, hk-55 came with a chance to get zoom, as well as jollo deco. And the whole chapter. Anything else that is brought back should be cheaper. Including the ugly *** mounts ;)

interesting they don't need to put them on the CM if you get to lvl 60 and become part of the alliance, they can be picked up as companions then, as they are in game

This is wrong.

Players who missed out on both of the times they were sub rewards CANNOT get them now. Their alliance alert missions only show up for the players who earned them as sub rewards.

Same thing here - I've been playing SWTOR on and off subscription since 2014 (at least) but I always managed to miss her.

I would really appreciate having her as a companion (since she is my favourite companion by far). Doesn't even have to be her coming back as a subscriber reward - so essentially free. It would be great to have her added to the cartel market - would be 100% a buy from me, and I'd bet a lot of other players as well.

Surely multiple options is the way to go. Don't entirely dismiss the sub reward aspect; but provide a new other way for people to get the companions now which still requires some outlay or effort. Either have another sub window for HK, or a long quest chain recruitment like the fun HK 51 one - Shae could certainly set a complicated hunting rep requirement, or similar. Available, and not impossibly gated for some player types, but not just cash shop.

Don't entirely dismiss the sub reward aspect; but provide a new other way for people to get the companions now which still requires some outlay or effort. Either have another sub window for HK, or a long quest chain recruitment like the fun HK 51 one - Shae could certainly set a complicated hunting rep requirement, or similar.

That's also a great idea! I would really like that as well - hunting rep or maybe a small difficult quest line involving some mandalorian artifacts related to the recent show.

However, I guess the cartel market option would provide more of an incentive for BioWare - a new quest line means work and doesn't bring in guaranteed revenue. Cartel market would be easier to implement with the possibility of players paying for it.

Oh well at the end of the day I'm up for all options - as long as I get to have her as a companion.

Bring back Shea Vizal! (Don't care if it is in the cartel market)

I don't mind old players having cosmetic advantages, but I disapprove of game-play mechanic advantages!

Shae is by far the highest dps companion, so it is not fair to new players to lock a huge game advantage behind some old promo.

You are basically telling new players: "Hey... you can never be as good as old players!". What a message to send....

And if old players cry over bringing her back, then nerf her dps to balance gameplay....

After I found out HK-51 is the worst dps companion. Just lock him away and bring out Shae Vizla.

Efficiency uber alles...!

• 2 weeks later...
Just put Nico & Shae on the CM; you won't regret it, BioWare. idc, Ranos too, or in some event (have all 3 companions, just tired of seeing newer players & newer mates getting hosed on the goodies).

they've already opened that can of worms by releasing HK, it's time to release everything. I can't get 100% on the mounts because for some reason, i never got the cantina codes for [Prinawe Aggregate][Prinawe Union], so if people are able to spend cartel coins to get a really cool chapter to get HK, even though they weren't a sub at the time, then I should be able to spend cc's to get two butt ugly speeders to help finish of my collections......and don't forget [AC-PT Walker] & kai's log mount.

As stated, if they bring them back, everything should be brought back :)

I can make both camps happy. Instead of worrying about losing the originality and uniqueness for those who acquired Shae Vizla originally versus those who want that companion, we introduce...

Shane Vizla, Shae's half-cousin on her daddy's side!

Shane is just like Shae in every regard including dps output, but as a new companion, totally avoids the whole Shae Vizla conflict.

There. Solved.