Maintenance: February 13, 2020

DanielSteed

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely not happy about the delay, but do what you need to do.

Hello everyone!

The English patchnotes just went live. Still working on the German and French versions, which will be up by the end of the day.

I'm seeing some things I really like in the patch notes. Thanks for posting them now.

- The Alderaan Stronghold -- I'm so looking forward to it.

- Players are no longer dismounted when using reputation items. -- Thank you!

- An option has been added to social preferences to auto-decline duel requests. -- Finally.

- (fixed) “Expel the Darkness” and “Consume the Light” Heroics on Ossus. -- Again, finally.

- Corrected an issue which would cause air vents in Warzones to not function properly. -- Thanks. I don't PvP much, and found this annoying.

Edited by Nmyownworld

I'm definitely not happy about the delay, but do what you need to do.

I'm seeing some things I really like in the patch notes. Thanks for posting them now.

- The Alderaan Stronghold -- I'm so looking forward to it.

- Players are no longer dismounted when using reputation items. -- Thank you!

- An option has been added to social preferences to auto-decline duel requests. -- Finally.

Personally, I'm interested in the increased respawn rate for the boss from "The Possessed Hunter" H2+. I've seen that little room full of people waiting and fuming over him respawning, so it happening faster is a definite good thing. It might make the DK Daily Heroics viable again by removing a bottleneck...

Personally, I'm interested in the increased respawn rate for the boss from "The Possessed Hunter" H2+. I've seen that little room full of people waiting and fuming over him respawning, so it happening faster is a definite good thing. It might make the DK Daily Heroics viable again by removing a bottleneck...

I agree with you. I almost never do that Heroic because it's so tiresome waiting for the respawn of something that takes seconds to defeat. Hopefully it's cranked up to CZ-198 level respawn time, at least.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Anthem needs to die, permanently, no one asked for a destiny clone and this is the SW game most popular ip on the world and yet they keep focusing on a dead horse, I really do not understand those people at publisher building, you can make tons of money with a star wars game already, why focusing on a broken and forgetten game instead?

I agree , Anthem has clearly caused problems for the studio but they insist on having it stick around when they could be using those resources and personnel on this game to make it better and to make sure none of these "last minute patch errors" come up that cause a delay announcement the freaking day before the patch was supposed to drop. Not to mention that there is no ETA, i get that these things happen but it just rubs me the wrong way.

I don't even know why they released the patch notes when the patch itself has been delayed with no date for a release.

Edited by Huntleum

We definitely hear you on the request to have more than one Guild Stronghold but no changes at this time.

As for pricing:

Initial Unlock - 4 million credits / 1900 CC

Drawing Room - 900K credits / 600 CC

Guest Chambers - 900K credits / 600 CC

Study - 900K credits / 600 CC

Mountain Retreat - 2.5 million credits / 1200 CC

Northern Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC

Western Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC

Throne Room - 2 million credits / 900 CC

Balcony Overlook - 900K credits / 600 CC

Hidden Area - 1.5 million credits / 700 CC

Thanks all.

-eric

So, I take it from this list that one of the most asked for changes during the PTS preview, some additional rooms of less than palatial size, was ignored.

No...no... nothin nothing nothing, no Alderaan Stornghold......yeaaaah.....F....:mad::mad::mad:

Not sure about you, but I would prefer them to release this stronghold with no bugs especially if I am paying 18m for this one. Things happened, not like the first time patches been delayed.

Not sure about you, but I would prefer them to release this stronghold with no bugs especially if I am paying 18m for this one. Things happened, not like the first time patches been delayed.

I don't have any strongholds but I do agree about releasing it unbugged. But who knows what the issue was it could have been a story bug too.

• Dev Post
Oo ...no Scourge Romance fix? Oo

Thanks for bringing that up! For those of you with Jedi Knight characters affected by the Scourge romance bug (that is, characters who started a romance with Lord Scourge after the launch of 6.0, but whose companion interactions incorrectly indicate that they’ve broken up with him) it is our current belief based on testing that the bug will not affect the content in 6.1. In other words, while the interaction in the Companions & Contacts window will still display incorrectly, the actual storyline should be unaffected. Specifically, the cinematic scene for the mission "Signal from Noise" will end with...

...your character inviting Scourge to go for a walk someplace quiet.

That said, our investigations into the exact cause of the bug are still ongoing, so we don't feel comfortable calling this a fully "fixed" issue. As it currently seems unlikely that we will get such confirmation in time for the release, we wanted to share these details for those among you who are justifiably cautious where your romances are involved. If you’re concerned about potentially missing the cinematic lines referencing this romance, you may want to hold off on starting “Signal from Noise” when it becomes available in update 6.1. No other missions in the update reference the romance, so they can be played without concern.

We know how important romance storylines are for our players (they're important to us, too!) and will work hard to ensure that the issue is fully resolved in our next patch. As soon as we know the release date and have the fix confirmed, we’ll let you know.

Thanks for bringing that up! For those of you with Jedi Knight characters affected by the Scourge romance bug (that is, characters who started a romance with Lord Scourge after the launch of 6.0, but whose companion interactions incorrectly indicate that they’ve broken up with him) it is our current belief based on testing that the bug will not affect the content in 6.1. In other words, while the interaction in the Companions & Contacts window will still display incorrectly, the actual storyline should be unaffected. Specifically, the cinematic scene for the mission "Signal from Noise" will end with...

That said, our investigations into the exact cause of the bug are still ongoing, so we don't feel comfortable calling this a fully "fixed" issue. As it currently seems unlikely that we will get such confirmation in time for the release, we wanted to share these details for those among you who are justifiably cautious where your romances are involved. If you’re concerned about potentially missing the cinematic lines referencing this romance, you may want to hold off on starting “Signal from Noise” when it becomes available in update 6.1. No other missions in the update reference the romance, so they can be played without concern.

We know how important romance storylines are for our players (they're important to us, too!) and will work hard to ensure that the issue is fully resolved in our next patch. As soon as we know the release date and have the fix confirmed, we’ll let you know.

So are we talking potentially this week? Or is this a major bug that will push 6.1 back weeks?

Any word on whether these are even considered bugs, or "as designed"?

- Items bought from the Tech Fragment vendors not counting towards achievements.

- The "Street Cred" item you get for completing the Heroic 4 Turf War on Mek-Sha 40 times is only given to the character that hit the achievement. It's not reclaimable and not mailed to your other characters, and since it's an achievement there's no way to get it again.

We definitely hear you on the request to have more than one Guild Stronghold but no changes at this time.

-eric

Disappointing, but at least you replied with an acknowledgement of the problem.

That's a start and i know some of us appreciate it. ;)

Just curious though: What would be the harm in increasing GUILD stronghold limit?

----

I don't know if this ever asked.

Does conquest bonus still capped at 150% even after adding Alderaan SH or will it be increase after this?

QFE ^ , excellent question....

Edited by Nee-Elder

You make me very happy Charles!!!!!!!

*happy dance*

Waited sooo long for him :D

Edited by Sitara

I'm not sure you guys are aware of these story-based bugs:

A cutscene in "Objective Meridian" doesn't show.:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=972622

(I also never see the intro cutscenes to the Rishi flashpoints, "Blood Hunt" and "Battle of Rishi", either.)

and

NPCs on the Gravestone in Chapter V of KOTFE.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=955520

Looking forward to the new update!

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to be delaying 6.1. We discovered a last minute issue with the patch today that we need to address before releasing it. I don't currently have the new release timing (as we are actively investigating the issue) but I will let you know as soon as I do. This also means that tomorrow's maintenance is postponed and will coincide with 6.1's new date.

Dan is working on getting the patch notes published, we will still put those up before the end of the day today.

Thank you all for your patience, we will get 6.1 out the door as fast as we can.

-eric

Better than 10,000 bugs afterwards. Then there are only 9,999 bugs. :p

Hello everyone!

The English patchnotes just went live. Still working on the German and French versions, which will be up by the end of the day.

"Valen Korik will respawn much quicker for the Heroic Mission “Possessed Hunter” on Dromund Kaas."

Great news! Maybe in the next patch you can lower the time on the respawns of the vents on Poisonous Strategy on Ilum.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva