Hit 50 sitting in WoW

ArchAngelAlien

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

The dalies are okay but not enough to keep you busy.

I am not re rolling a new character.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

Cool story bro.....

But really, are you complaining about rushing to 50 in a brand new mmo and then you have the audacity to complain about the lack of content....

/facedesk

Basically, this.

You're unsubbing because you "Took your time" getting to 50 this fast(lol) and you can't do endgame yet because your guild hasn't caught up? Sounds like a "You" problem.

You don't want to do FP's to gear up instead of going balls deep into raids? Sounds like a "you" problem.

Please, go back to WoW.

P.S. - *********** LOL at people who "I BOUGHT THE CE AND MY OPINION MEANS MORE" - Why? Because you have an art book? rofl.

LOL daaaaaamn!

made to page 4 before i couldnt read anymore replies.

first id like to say to all the people talking bad about wow cause it has "pandas" in the game. clearly you haven't played any other warcraft game, otherwise you would know that the "pandas"(or as they are known in the warcraft world, pandarians) have been in the story line way before WoW even came out. they were supposed to be in the game during "The Burning Crusade", but wasn't because china said no. now, that china has pissed blizzard off(and they want to get some of their players back from the cata fail) they added in the pandarians(their forums have been blown up talking about how they need to add them into to the game with ideas for their class/race) now the other stuff they are doing is just a drive to get people back into WoW and make some money off of it before it dies out when D3 comes out, IE their pay for a year of wow get mount and D3 free deal.

second more onto the subject at matter. OP i bought the CE too, so by your logic my opinion matters too. you're stupid, plain and simple. you didn't "take your time" you rushed it clearly(this has been said a ton of times in this thread). you shouldn't expect any MMO to have a lot, if any, end game content at launch they don't expect people to just blow through the leveling. they want you to go through enjoy all the cut-scenes, voice acting, cinematics, and hidden stuff, that they put into the game. maybe, you should try an alt out you might like that class too. you should level your professions up, do some flashpoints to get some gear. spend time theory-crafting so you can min/max your character(instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you...). try helping your guild out with any quests or flashpoints they need.

third, OP maybe you shouldn't play WoW either. the last thing they need on that game is more idiots that can't play their class right and cry about how content is too hard, then complain that its too easy when it gets nerfed.

TL;DR : 1. pandas(pandarians) always in WoW story not in game blame china.

2. OP is stupid, rushed to max level, dont expect much or any end game content. help guildies out, spend time min/maxing

3. don't play WoW less idiots in the gaming world the better.

EDIT: also, there isn't an artbook with the CE what you get is a journal of master gnost-dural. if there is an artbook it is bought separately.

also, lol @ strat guide for MMO.

(will edit later if i find spelling errors after posted)

Edited by Rofflez

Been 50 for the past few days. I rushed simply because i already did most of the trooper story line through beta testing and im off from work and classes. But i have a guild and we run warzones together over vent. I help run people through open world pvp areas so they can do quests.

Its fun.

Edited by ltprudii

he hit lvl 50 in 2 weeks that means he hasn't gone through the story line cuz some of the dialogs take like 15 mins unless your haven't been sleeping but theres tons of thing to do at 50 your just not that bright well enjoy staying at 50..........and waiting for who knows what

Been 50 for the past few days. I rushed simply because i already did most of the trooper story line through beta testing and im off from work and classes. But i have a guild and we run warzones together over vent. I help run people through open world pvp areas so they can do quests.

Its fun.

Same, I sorta rushed too. But I've done this a million times before during MMO releases. You just have to be patient and find things to do while everyone catches up.

Another case of leveling too fast. Whats the hurry dude? There was a prize on your guild to the first reaching 50?

The game is 2 weeks old, even the all-mighty WoW was full of bugs and "issues" in his first month... seriously, what did you expect?

Anyway, until your guildies reach max level you can begin looking for datacrons for example or maybe even going outside to see the sun light :p

nice , a wow fanny above me

not at all, i haven't played WoW since cata dropped. however i played it since vanilla. i have played the other warcraft games and actually enjoyed their lore. so, sorry if knowing the story of the warcraft world seems to instantly make me a "wow fanny". if you don't like the story of games then why are you even playing this one?

not at all, i haven't played WoW since cata dropped. however i played it since vanilla. i have played the other warcraft games and actually enjoyed their lore. so, sorry if knowing the story of the warcraft world seems to instantly make me a "wow fanny". if you don't like the story of games then why are you even playing this one?

Just ignore that kid, clearly he is one of these part time gamers who has only ever played COD or FIFA and compares every other game to it lol.

The OP sure is a funny mmo newbie ^^.

Thats what you get from leveling to 50 before anyone else.

Same thing happened when WoW was released.

Same thing happened when TBC was released.

the same thing happened in every single mmo which had a long lvling time.

And ofc no it didnt happen in the last 2 wow expansion since those are crap expansions anyway for little scrub levelers.

Anyway "can i has your stuff?"

See you when your wow server dies.

Basically, this.

You're unsubbing because you "Took your time" getting to 50 this fast(lol) and you can't do endgame yet because your guild hasn't caught up? Sounds like a "You" problem.

You don't want to do FP's to gear up instead of going balls deep into raids? Sounds like a "you" problem.

Please, go back to WoW.

P.S. - *********** LOL at people who "I BOUGHT THE CE AND MY OPINION MEANS MORE" - Why? Because you have an art book? rofl.[/QUOTE]

Coming from a CE owner, it is sad to see this.

BTW it doesnt come with an art book, you buy the seprately

Point missed entirely , random baarely veiled insult thrown in for good measure. Yup , sounds about right.

Starting to lean toward agreeing with the OP

I'm sure that you are aware, since your a hardcorewowraider, that wow only had 1 raid at launch, that was patched in with patch 3.0.8. The next raid, BWL, took 3 months after Molton Bore to be patched in.

But you knew this because your a hardcorewowraider.

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

Aww poor baby, maybe you can actually do something more productive with your free time, get a job, finish school, that sort of thing :)

Thats all I have to say.

cool story bro...

nobody cares.

jumping on the "imma complain about swtor" bandwagon like all the other hurt feelign wow players and star galaxies players doesn't validate anything you say..

Re-roll another character.

Its a pity they couldn't have developed meaningful content for those people then isn't it? Thats money walking out their door however you look at it, it's simply poor game design.

Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to get to level 50 and suddenly there was some well thought out meaningful game design in place that would keep a solo person content for weeks. Then you would have level 50s singing the games praises rather than quitting.

If developers cannot think of anything to keep players entranced in their game (especially when it is an MMO asking you to pay $15 to continue playing) then that game developer is going to struggle. I have put more played hours into Skyrim (145h) than I have this game about (60-70h) and I am already bored of it - and they are asking for $15 per month. Extremely poor design for a game with the budget they reportedly had and the development time they had.

Now, back to Skyrim.

The air of arrogance is unbefitting of you when you don't even take into consideration the time and budget constraints of development. Do you honestly think that anyone in their right mind is going to devote significant attention to content that is meant to be addressed at earliest within 4-8 weeks of launch rather than the first ten days? You should consider yourself lucky that there is as much raid style content as there is currently. There are a lot more important things to be addressed during the first few weeks of a MMO launch than padding endgame for people who are likely to jump to the next new MMO anyway.

Wouldn't it be nice to get to 50 and have something to do? You're missing the point. Endgame content is designed to keep people busy, but it doesn't happen overnight. And why would significant attention be devoted to it right now when an insignificant portion of the playerbase is actually there? That's right, an insignificant percentile. Bit ironic to realize that by blowing through the game to reach 50 first, you are actually in the bracket of players the developers consider to be a negligible margin, isn't it?

Production budget went into the story and world design, aspects players such as yourself likely blew through by grinding pvp and flashpoints instead. But that's cool. You probably just couldn't wait to get back to Skyrim, right?

Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to get to level 50 and suddenly there was some well thought out meaningful game design in place that would keep a solo person content for weeks. Then you would have level 50s singing the games praises rather than quitting.

Wait a minute, you're complaining because there's no solo content at level 50, to keep you busy after you powerlevelled to 50 and found yourself all alone?

Wow, that's a whole new level of unreasonable demands.

Why did you race to 50 in the first place? I'm really curious about this, if you're so concerned about running out of content. Were you expecting fireworks and parades as a whole new game opened up just for you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.