Mara vs Jugg

Armerosswtor

@OP: It really depend on what you plan to do with it. If you only want to regs, then veng juggs will be a good place to start. Fury maras will feel too squishy to begin with. But if you plan on doing ranked, then you should go with the tank spec (Immortal) or Fury maras and get the cloack spam tactical. Veng juggs in ranked are one of the first to be focused - now more than ever - and it takes a special kinda of masochist to run them in ranked.

@OP: It really depend on what you plan to do with it. If you only want to regs, then veng juggs will be a good place to start. Fury maras will feel too squishy to begin with. But if you plan on doing ranked, then you should go with the tank spec (Immortal) or Fury maras and get the cloack spam tactical. Veng juggs in ranked are one of the first to be focused - now more than ever - and it takes a special kinda of masochist to run them in ranked.

Juggernaut Tanks are in every BG.

They are topping both DPS and HEALING.

They are IMPOSSIBLE to kill.

I am not sure why everyone doesn't just run that class in BGs. I mean, if you want to be IMMPORTAL and just steamroll everyone, that's the class to play. Not even Pub tanks can't stand up to what Jugg Tanks can.

The gave developers should be ashamed. They should remove tank specs from PVP if they want some sense of balance and fairness.

Guardian tanks are literally identical to juggernauts, it's a MIRROR CLASS.

Further, if you have a healer and he's being out healed by FD, he should be ashamed of himself.

The same goes for your dps in warzones, or the reduced healing throughput has your dps dying so much their dps as computed by the board is low.

Maybe send a screenshot or two of this?

Edited by KendraP

I am not sure why everyone doesn't just run that class in BGs. I mean, if you want to be IMMPORTAL and just steamroll everyone, that's the class to play. Not even Pub tanks can't stand up to what Jugg Tanks can.

The gave developers should be ashamed. They should remove tank specs from PVP if they want some sense of balance and fairness.

I am purposely not commenting on any of you inane, clueless and pointless rants. Don't drag me into your insanity. thank you.

LoL, not sure what else to say