tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days was still funny. It's really annoying now.

Sorry, but I have to curse now. I can do it better in German. So:

ALTER, KÖNNT IHR ENDLICH DIESEN VERFICKTEN, SCHEIß SERVER IN ORDNUNG BRINGEN????? WENN IHR DEN SCHON AUF DEM TRÖDELMARKT KAUFT, SORGT WENIGSTENS DAFÜR DAS ES GEHT. VERDAMMTER SCHEIßDRECK NOCHMAL!!!!!!!!!!

Good, now I'm feeling better.

hey mr bioware?

can we please get server transfers? this server is *********** broken and my raidteam is getting really annoyed... we pay for this and only want to play... please give us free server transfers to malgus.....

this is ridiculous....

or is the internet "neuland" for you?

/signed

Two days was still funny. It's really annoying now.

Sorry, but I have to curse now. I can do it better in German. So:

[snip]

Good, now I'm feeling better.

Vorsicht, dafür wirst du ganz schnell verwarnt, egal in welcher Sprache.

Hmmm ... this could be an coincidence ... ooooor ... I have a bad feeling about it.

Maybe one of the guys does his bit coin mining?

Bitcoins are so 2018 and i doubt the servers could handle mining even under the best circumstances ;)

After 4 days i tend to agree that we should get compensation. Certificates, CC, boxes for the missed out grind time, something.

Hmmm ... this could be an coincidence ... ooooor ... I have a bad feeling about it.

Maybe one of the guys does his bit coin mining?

The servers always die when I come online and am just starting a FP. Maybe I'm damned. :eek::eek::D:p

eric?

free server transfers????

giving us at least something as compensation????

How about a compensation in subscription days? We lost 3 days of raiding in the prime time frame - when everyone is usually online and playing. Instead of fighting operation bosses we had to fight with disconnects and lags, such a waste of time and a real cause for anger and frustration. I cannot believe how Bioware or EA ruins every goodwill they received for the new expansion by blowing it because of server issues. A lot of returning players will leave for good and never come back.

Honest dear SWTOR team,

For 4 days in prime time persistent server failures, during the main raid period is an indictment.

It would be a bit like being in our company for a week and not getting the deliveries out.

Then we could adopt us from our clientele ....

So please take a look at your problem with the server Tulak Hord please in time !! Get a grip on it and it would also be nice if you could provide more transparency in your error messages!

greetings

a visibly annoyed swtor player

Edited by Aneddu

The constant lags after 6.0 were annoying enough. But these disconnects now are really bugging me. I'm usually not someone crying for a compansation or anything, but this is ridiculous and needs to be addressed immediately! Edited by Nayana_Jaz

Bitcoins are so 2018 and i doubt the servers could handle mining even under the best circumstances ;)

After 4 days i tend to agree that we should get compensation. Certificates, CC, boxes for the missed out grind time, something.

Well, I am too old too know that.

Also usually I don't write here, but at the moment I am just bored.

As of a compensation I would go for it. But it should be something special. Something that not just anyone can get.

I am thinking of a nudist companion customization item for Lana!

And of course one for Admiral Aygo, for the ladys.

Btw, did you ever spell Lana backwards?