Maintenance Extended

DarthThadian

I kinda figured it would happen but its okay. I'd rather have the servers go live and everything works correctly then servers go live and have to be taken down suddenly. They are adding a large chunk of content this time with stuff having to be converted into new things. Sometimes the auto conversion doesn't work right.

Don't worry about the extended maintenance time. It is the login queue time which you need to worry about. Previously if I can remember in this game or in another MMO, I am stuck in the login queue and basically can't login on that actual launch day.

I kinda figured it would happen but its okay. I'd rather have the servers go live and everything works correctly then servers go live and have to be taken down suddenly. They are adding a large chunk of content this time with stuff having to be converted into new things. Sometimes the auto conversion doesn't work right.

A good and a bad news.

The good news: the server will be ON in a hour .

The bad news our update routines had the little bug - all characters are set back to Level 1 with 1 credit :D

been playing since day 1 an its always the same , hope you are gonna give subscribers compensation

Compensation? For a whole hour or two out of a months sub? How will you manage to spend that whole quarter?

Wait! I just did the math 5 cents is the most you can expect for a two hour delay.

Edited by Revenaught