The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dumb question RE companions and gifts...

Floplag

I dont know if this was added while i was away or not, so ill ask i didnt seem to find it in my searches.

Is there any way to give multiple gifts to upgrade rep faster at this point?

Ive been working on alts for the expansion and man oh man this is tedious as hades.

Please tell me there is some mechanism for this at this point? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Nope. There is a legacy somethingorother that you can pay an exorbitant amount for (credits or cc, cc preferred surely) to make the giving go faster, but nope, no gift stacking. Edited by kodrac

Argh! no i reject this answer.... youre pullin my chain right... i hope.

Nope, he's telling the truth. "Legacy of Promptness"

There is also a perk to get more points from each gift. (Legacy of Altruism) Which are not actually legacy abilities, it's per character. :rolleyes:

There's a vendor on fleet where you can buy a "Commander's Compendium" to instantly raise a companion to 50, it's 4,250,000 credits and 3 dark projects. You have to have met conquest to use the vendor. It's a droid named V1C-ORY. in the Strongholds and Crew Skills section.

Nope, he's telling the truth. "Legacy of Promptness"

There is also a perk to get more points from each gift. (Legacy of Altruism) Which are not actually legacy abilities, it's per character. :rolleyes:

There's a vendor on fleet where you can buy a "Commander's Compendium" to instantly raise a companion to 50, it's 4,250,000 credits and 3 dark projects. You have to have met conquest to use the vendor. It's a droid named V1C-ORY. in the Strongholds and Crew Skills section.

That might be an interesting option... thank you for that note. 21ishM for 5 is a bit hefty being relatively poor, but probably worth it. . :)

Nope. There is a legacy somethingorother that you can pay an exorbitant amount for (credits or cc, cc preferred surely) to make the giving go faster, but nope, no gift stacking.

It's not really that expensive, even F2P players can afford it these days. wouldn't waste cartel coins on it though. Should have been a legacy wide unlock, not just per char though.

Then it would not be a proper credit sink, which it is supposed to be.

Why? Because one person thinks it's not expensive? If you look at the total cost of the perk and gifts combined it's plenty expensive. If you look at the total of character perks you can unlock, it's also plenty expensive.

Besides, if it's too expensive so that most people won't even bother with it...that's when it fails as a credit sink because nobody is sinking credits into it then.

Why? Because one person thinks it's not expensive? If you look at the total cost of the perk and gifts combined it's plenty expensive. If you look at the total of character perks you can unlock, it's also plenty expensive.

Besides, if it's too expensive so that most people won't even bother with it...that's when it fails as a credit sink because nobody is sinking credits into it then.

i said the unlock isn't expensive, never mentioned the gifts. they can be, last total someone mentoned was about 4.5 million to go from 0 to 50. (Purple gifts i believe)