What's the Laziest Thing You've Done in Swtor

AceMasterSoul

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just standing by the crew skill trainer while send out comps on crafting. then just get new schematics and send them out again until I get to 600 in the 3 skills. Generally only do this if watching a film on T.V at the time.

Every once in a while, I sit back and let my companion do the attacking.

Not to be confused with when I am aggravated at CC spam in heroics and sit there in stunned disbelief and protest, letting my companion attack until either everything is dead or I have determined my companion is going to die if I don't intervene, leaving me to die or kill them anyway.

Although I'm not sure I'd characterize it as lazy anyway. It's more that sometimes I'm tired of hammering the same buttons to mindlessly kill hordes of endless trash mobs and my brain just shuts down. So I guess that's not actually an example of lazy.

I'm too lazy to think of a better example. :D

Sometimes I use /stuck to get back to the main floor of the Guildship...

OMG if /stuck makes you lazy, I'm super, super lazy. I also vendor some things I could sell on the GTN.

I think the most lazy thing was blowing credits on perks such as...

* Giving gifts quicker to companions. You only level them up once, then it's useless.

* Buying the ability to mount while moving. Because I can't hold still for 1.5 seconds.

* Quick travel points all over the map. Next best thing to /stuck.

* Vendor droids for mail, repair, and selling junk. My 3-second stronghold travel is too slow.

Selling materials to a vendor instead of doing in on the GTN where i could get way more credits. Just because i couldnt be bothered to find a GTN terminal or go back to the fleet or my SH.

In a related note--sometimes I need a stack of mats and I'll just buy them on the GTN without checking if they're available from the Jawa vendors, for which I have tons of currency, but I don't want to go to my legacy bay and fish them out and then calculate how many I need for each mat and blah blah blah. Just GTN, buy stack, craft thing, done.

Buying aug kits when I could craft them myself.

Whiney voice in my head: But I’d have to make a bunch of stuff to disintegrate for the components, and only then could I craft the kits. That’s too muuuch weeerrrk!

Serious Adult Voice in my Head: Well, you could at least save a little money buy just buying the compon . . .

Whiney: Shut up. It’s my game and I’ll play how I want to!

This was years ago. I was Preferred and QT had a long CD for me. When doing missions, instead of riding/fighting my way back to turn in a mission I'd throw my character off of a cliff in order to rez at a base. Edited by Nmyownworld

OMG if /stuck makes you lazy, I'm super, super lazy. I also vendor some things I could sell on the GTN.

I think the most lazy thing was blowing credits on perks such as...

* Giving gifts quicker to companions. You only level them up once, then it's useless.

* Buying the ability to mount while moving. Because I can't hold still for 1.5 seconds.

* Quick travel points all over the map. Next best thing to /stuck.

* Vendor droids for mail, repair, and selling junk. My 3-second stronghold travel is too slow.

THIS...so much this.

I remember when it first came out I thought it was the stupidest money grab/credit sink ever invented and refused to buy it out of principle. I finally did and love it.

Today, on PTS talking to some guildies, I lamented on the fact that we couldn't get it via legacy on PTS and it totally blows not having it after getting used to it. Seriously.....run...realize I have a mount...stop running...mount...then move. I missed having it so much!

*Yeeting myself off a cliff/bridge/anything tall toward an enemy on a lower level, on my Juggernaut because Force Leap is quicker than riding my way down. (Do this a lot in that one Balmorra area.) Also do the same for enemies on a higher level than myself. :D

*Leaving a quick travel point to pick up a side quest and then quick travelling back to where I was because I'm too lazy to spend ten seconds riding back to it.

*Buying the Legacy/Cargo droids because I'm too lazy to travel to my Stronghold.

*Buying the 'mount whilst running' ability because I'm too impatient to stop moving long enough to summon it otherwise.

* Getting stuck in combat with an enemy who stopped chasing me ages ago but are somehow still aggro'd so I'll /stuck myself instead of hunting them down.

*Using the Holo Vendor/Trainer because I'm too lazy to go find actual vendors even if there's one like a five second walk away.

Edited by Farferello

THIS...so much this.

I remember when it first came out I thought it was the stupidest money grab/credit sink ever invented and refused to buy it out of principle. I finally did and love it.

Today, on PTS talking to some guildies, I lamented on the fact that we couldn't get it via legacy on PTS and it totally blows not having it after getting used to it. Seriously.....run...realize I have a mount...stop running...mount...then move. I missed having it so much!

It should really just be a default feature. It and rocket boost. In fact, there's a lot of legacy bonuses that would improve the game for so many people coming in new if they were just default features.

Like field respec for example. Whose idea was it to make that a character unlock?!? It's basic convenience for minimizing the PITA nature of role switching.

Yeah, that is unfortunate. A little unfair, except that you can use in-game credits and not "real world" cartel coins, so it probably will never change. I used to say the same about the XP unlocks too, except in 6.0 they're actually going to be useful even after level cap. I think a fair compromise for the legacy of altruism perk would be to make that perk legacy-wide instead of character only, but the devs love credit sinks.

* Vendor droids for mail, repair, and selling junk.

But then the people in your ops group can't use them either. So, at least this one has a benefit to more than just the owner.

Buying aug kits when I could craft them myself.

Whiney voice in my head: But I’d have to make a bunch of stuff to disintegrate for the components, and only then could I craft the kits. That’s too muuuch weeerrrk!

Serious Adult Voice in my Head: Well, you could at least save a little money buy just buying the compon . . .

Whiney: Shut up. It’s my game and I’ll play how I want to!

Actually Mk10 augment kits are cheaper on gtn rather than crafting them. Gtn normally sells then for only about 100k each or so. Raw Mat prices are through the roof. The only cheaper option is to farm your own mats which takes time. 1 augment kit alone requires a player to reverse 10 level 10 components, and then require another additional 4 assembly component with 4 slicing blues and another 4 profession blues to craft. If you sell those individual components prices on gtn, u can make more than double the cost of mk10 augment kit back.

Hmm....

1. Let other people dig the heap in Ossus' Jedi Library, then loot after they've looted that urn.
  2. Set comps in DPS mode 95% of the time bc I want fights to finish faster....
  3. Play classes that has the least amount of abilities.

I know I've done lazier things in all the years I've played but I can't recall them all.

Actually Mk10 augment kits are cheaper on gtn rather than crafting them. Gtn normally sells then for only about 100k each or so. Raw Mat prices are through the roof. The only cheaper option is to farm your own mats which takes time. 1 augment kit alone requires a player to reverse 10 level 10 components, and then require another additional 4 assembly component with 4 slicing blues and another 4 profession blues to craft. If you sell those individual components prices on gtn, u can make more than double the cost of mk10 augment kit back.

This is why I don't play the GTN, mostly. Reinforcing my laziness, in this case anyway, makes me happy. Thanks dude!