What to do besides Ossus at 70?

Solvinos

Do you mean gear? That would be the Ossus weekly, Masterwork crystals, CXP (which is pretty much doing most things). It pretty much also depends on what level of gear you want to get to.

There's also achievement hunting, stronghold decorating, working on alts (this is popular).

There's 8 different class stories.

Hard Mode flashpoints.

Operations.

PVP.

Hard Mode chapters.

Achievements.

World Bosses.

Daily Quests in different areas for faction / credits.

Ossus for gearing etc.

Datacrons

Edited by Suzsi

What, repeating Ossus constantly to chase gear isn't what people want to do for 9-10 months?

I thought that was all anyone really needed to stay subbed for, gear grinds.

Sarcasm at it's greatest :p

Yeah, i can sure get Ossus'd out myself, where i get physically sick, and have to do something else.

Outside of Ossus Dailies/weeklies and pvp, what should a player be doing everyday to progress their character?

• There is gear to grind endlessly before it becomes instantly obsolete

• and I'm sure many people are still loving Heraldry - There being so much to do with it after you've decided on your individual guild's character emblem.

• And of course conquest, since if you've made your personal goal this week, why not push on and try to exceed the 8 Million points the top guilds have already made by Tuesday evening.

• Er......That's about it.

TBH sometimes you can have more time and fun posting on the forums than actually being in the game.:)

Edited by Storm-Cutter

don't know about anyone else but after getting 2 of my characters to Ossus I started a third character. I am planning on taking every character from main story through all of the expansions to Ossus. That is going to take a while

Course could just do pvp or grind for gear

Edited by Zeerastul

There are a few areas of the game that fun to do almost forever. The one area that recently got a lot of updates is Guilds! That means you can help your guild to gain levels, unlock guild ship parts etc. This requires conquest, which basically requires you to do most parts of the game. The best thing about it is that you can do it with your friends/guilds.

As for solo stuff if you are not in a guild or have friends there is much less to do. There is always the gear grind, completing stuff like mounts, outfits, pets etc. Lastly there are achievements, which include most of the things you can do in the game. Then there are solo things like decorating your SH and stuff, but that is pretty much it.

don't know about anyone else but after getting 2 of my characters to Ossus I started a third character. I am planning on taking every character from main story through all of the expansions to Ossus. That is going to take a while

Doing that; it's goes a lot quicker than you might think.

OP, there's currently not much you can do with one level 70. If you are a solo player like me you've got the Ossus grind, challenges such as harder mode chapters, playing the GTN to become in-game super rich, unranked PvP for fun and titles, Legacy achievements (my current personal favourite) for rep, titles etc, Starfighter (though the queues take a while) or going back to various planets to do any stuff you missed while levelling. If you prefer group play, you've got ranked PvP, harder mode FPs for the challenge or OPs. If you like creating alts, then you've got the various class stories and playing around to see what different conversation options or taking light or dark side will do for the story (my other favourite thing - I have many alts)

Outside of Ossus Dailies/weeklies and pvp, what should a player be doing everyday to progress their character?

What do you mean "progress their character"? Once you reach the end, there's no more "progressing" needed. Just go play - have fun. Join a guild, run Ops, do GSF, craft stuff. You don't need to be instructed on where to go...just freaking go and find stuff you enjoy.