Pre-paid subscription card deals from ledgitmate retailers?

Totemdancer

I'm not sure how many stores still carry the physical pre-paid cards that you buy off the shelf, but the best deals for subscribing are the ones available online through Amazon and Origin. They offer bonuses including CC. I made a thread on this a while back. See link below for more info.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=947533

Thanks

But none of those Amazon ones are available anymore. Only the Origin one still seems to be there. Which works out to be the same price as the subscription through this site

Let me know if there are any others to check out.

Edited by Totemdancer

Thanks

But none of those Amazon ones are available anymore. Only the Origin one still seems to be there. Which works out to be the same price as the subscription through this site

Let me know if there are any others to check out.

You're right. The Amazon bundle doesn't seem to be available right now. It definitely was a few days ago though because I recently bought it again. This has happened before, then it became available again a few days later. They might be updating it. I sure hope they didn't remove it permanently.

In the meantime, you can try the one on Origin. It's not as good a deal as the Amazon one, but still gives bonus CC. In my experience though, I'm not able to buy the Origin bundle anymore. I think they changed it so only new players can buy that one, or maybe just those who have never bought a bundle before, including from Amazon.

You're right. The Amazon bundle doesn't seem to be available right now. It definitely was a few days ago though because I recently bought it again. This has happened before, then it became available again a few days later. They might be updating it. I sure hope they didn't remove it permanently.

In the meantime, you can try the one on Origin. It's not as good a deal as the Amazon one, but still gives bonus CC. In my experience though, I'm not able to buy the Origin bundle anymore. I think they changed it so only new players can buy that one, or maybe just those who have never bought a bundle before, including from Amazon.

The Origin one is no different to buying a 60 day sub and then paying for the CC.

The Origin one is no different to buying a 60 day sub and then paying for the CC.

How do you figure? The $30 Deluxe pack on Origin gives a bonus 1050 CC, in addition to the two months of premium play. If you buy two months regularly you would only get the two months without the 1050 CC at the same price of $30. Or are you thinking about the separate 500 CC bonus that subscribers get every month? Don't worry, that's still included.

Even if you buy the bundle, you still get your 500 CC subscriber bonus every month IN ADDITION to the other bonus CC that come with the bundle. At least, that's what I've noticed whenever I buy the bundle through Amazon. Actually, the monthly sub bonus CC I get by using the bundle are all 550 for some reason, rather than 500.

How do you figure? The $30 Deluxe pack on Origin gives a bonus 1050 CC, in addition to the two months of premium play. If you buy two months regularly you would only get the two months without the 1050 CC at the same price of $30. Or are you thinking about the separate 500 CC bonus that subscribers get every month? Don't worry, that's still included.

Even if you buy the bundle, you still get your 500 CC subscriber bonus every month IN ADDITION to the other bonus CC that come with the bundle. At least, that's what I've noticed whenever I buy the bundle through Amazon. Actually, the monthly sub bonus CC I get by using the bundle are all 550 for some reason, rather than 500.

The Origin Edition is now $39.99 for 2 months Sub + 1050CC

https://www.origin.com/aus/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/offer-selection

The swtor website sub is $29.99 for 2 months and no CC.

The swtor website cost for 1050CC is $9.99

$29.99 + $9.99 = $39.98 (save $0.01, so basically the same).

The Origin Edition is now $39.99 for 2 months Sub + 1050CC

https://www.origin.com/aus/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/offer-selection

The swtor website sub is $29.99 for 2 months and no CC.

The swtor website cost for 1050CC is $9.99

$29.99 + $9.99 = $39.98 (save $0.01, so basically the same).

Where do you see $39.99? Right under the Deluxe Pack it says "Buy Now - $29.99". I'm not logged into Origin when viewing the prices, but I can't imagine they would be different for anyone else.

Where do you see $39.99? Right under the Deluxe Pack it says "Buy Now - $29.99". I'm not logged into Origin when viewing the prices, but I can't imagine they would be different for anyone else.

I checked too. It says $39.99.

Maybe it’s because we are both from Australia and you get some discount where you are, I know when I look at the link it has origin.com/Aus/

Edited by TrixxieTriss

quite a few of the amazon ones (at least in UK) were already used when bought from resellers so i would avoid any way

sadly they havent moved onto the blizzard system of making them purchasable or tradeable yet - i asked recently and got the "not enough people care to bother" response

Maybe it’s because we are both from Australia and you get some discount where you are, I know when I look at the link it has origin.com/Aus/

Ah, that must be it. I'm in the US and my link has /usa/en-us/ in it.

quite a few of the amazon ones (at least in UK) were already used when bought from resellers so i would avoid any way

For all the times I've bought it on Amazon, I've never seen an option to buy them from alternative sellers. Maybe that's different in the UK, but I always bought the one version that was available from the official posting on Amazon and the code has always worked for me.

Ah, that must be it. I'm in the US and my link has /usa/en-us/ in it.

That really sucks because we have to pay US dollars even if we buy on the Aus link. Not only did we lose our servers in APAC and the west coast, but now they want us to pay more for the privilege of sticking around with 200ms more ping.

It seems they really hate APAC players for some reason.

That really sucks because we have to pay US dollars even if we buy on the Aus link. Not only did we lose our servers in APAC and the west coast, but now they want us to pay more for the privilege of sticking around with 200ms more ping.

It seems they really hate APAC players for some reason.

It's says €29.99 when i click, but when converted to dollars, it's $33.63

Australian prices are always higher because of the conversion rates.

It also depends where you buy from. Just by changing your IP you can buy sub more cheaply if you change the IP to poor east EU countries. There are websites which have constant stock of 60-day time codes as well as 2400 CC cards. The more you buy the bigger discount you get so if you keep buying you end up paying silly money for a 60 day card.