My headset just broke....

RenzoMalice

my Razer headset just broke, go figure right? so i need to purchase one but i don;t want to get a lemon and i thought i'd ask all you wonderful people what you're reccomendations would be for a headset. i'm lokking at the Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset by turtle beach atm. thanks ahead of time :wea_03:

Would you be willing to go with a clip on Mic and headphone combo?

I used the Sennheiser 565 or 555 I think sorry terrible memory in my young age and a clip on mic. Works much better and great sound quality than the headset cans I have used in the past.

Turtle Beach PX21 is the most comfortable, and best sound for a reasonable price. With the earforce and 7.1 surround anyway...

That is until they break, which they may if you aren't careful since they are delicate.

Even still I have tried them all and I will never go back after the PX21.

I have to be honest I never liked the 7.1 headsets tried a few going back to the Medusas. I much prefer a really awesome pair of stereo headphones and a clip on to the 7.1 cans I have used. That is just me though not sure if its a solution the op would want.