What do you spend your Ziost tokens on?

Ardrossan

Simple question. I've got a little over 300, and they don't seem to be worth much. The gear rating is quite low even for where you'd be by the time you ordinarily hit Ziost, and I'm told one of the two decos is bugged. That leaves just the mount, but it would be hard for a new player to get to it, and it's BOP. Anyone find a good use for these things?

I just send my new characters to the Orbital Station to buy the ice tromper mount. As long as they have a ship they can get to the station, even though they can't access the planet.

FWIW the decos have never been bugged for me, and the planetary display deco looks nice in war room/central command setups in one's strongholds, so I have a bunch of them.

I also bought some of the dead flowers when I was doing a Halloween theme for one of my strongholds.

Simple question. I've got a little over 300, and they don't seem to be worth much. The gear rating is quite low even for where you'd be by the time you ordinarily hit Ziost, and I'm told one of the two decos is bugged. That leaves just the mount, but it would be hard for a new player to get to it, and it's BOP. Anyone find a good use for these things?

The gear rating for armour only matters if you wear it as gear. If you like the look(1), you can put it in Outfit Designer tabs, where only its appearance matters.

(1) Mostly I don't, personally, but that stuff is totally subjective.

The gear rating for armour only matters if you wear it as gear. If you like the look(1), you can put it in Outfit Designer tabs, where only its appearance matters.

(1) Mostly I don't, personally, but that stuff is totally subjective.

The vendor has one of my favorite Mandalorian helmets, but that piece is also a fairly common drop.

I have a similar issue with the Manaan vendor; nice decorations, but that's it. The currency is not as abundant as the Ziost tokens, but easier to come by than, say, the Reclaimed Relics for the FP vendor. But that's a different discussion.