10730 dmg stunlock in 7 seconds, best pvp class found

gundamemo

8235 in a single hit (hidden strike -- if you hover your mouse over total damage done in the match it gives you metrics like DPS and biggest single hit).

Ok, so now you guys go to a WZ, use your relic/expertise pot/WZ dmg buff and see what numbers you can get coz im telling you now, thats how he got the 8k crit.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low level healers without expertise and buffs, yes. But then again, so can a maxxed Bounty Hunter, or maxxed Jedi Knight or maxxed etc.

I'm lv. 50 and have almost full gear. I play with other well-geared, level-50 players. Operatives and Scoundrels still do way too much burst damage compared to what other class is capable off. It's really disproportional.

You guys are forgetting expertise also adds damage and healing. Damage still scales a little worse than survivability and healing due to some rather complicated math, but it's not like Operatives and Scoundrels are suddenly doing half the damage at level 50.

Edited by GeLopez

So much QQ about Operatives when there are so many classes that can beat us if played right.

We RELY on opening crits. You take those away and this class is pointless to play.

No one important or good cares about 1V1 as far as balance goes. We're talking about group PVP.

No one important or good cares about 1V1 as far as balance goes. We're talking about group PVP.

And in group PvP it is fine. Assassins have better damage overall, a sprint, an ability that makes them immune to CC AND stealth.

Why no QQ about them?

yep, saw a scoundrel doing 5.4k crit on me.

and it takes 3 people just to take him down.

It takes 3 people because we have CD's, both of which are on 2 minute CD's. Evasion lasts a whole 3 seconds(omgz!) and shield probe lasts I think 10-15 and barely absorbs anything. If you cannot 1v3 someone it sounds like a personal problem over a class problem, especially when we have very little mechanics to get away besides vanish.

Concealment will be the Rogue/Mage of WoW where people will always cry for nerfs when they have zero idea how the class works.

Omg he crit me! Obviously it's not working as planned.

Edited by Skramz

While there isn't a class that can beat us 1v1 or most of the time 2v1, that doesn't mean we are OP. What that means is that our class is only played by the most talented players. If it was not for our skills how else could we easily take out 3 other players all before even dropping below 50% health. Stop QQ'ing and learn to play.

And in group PvP it is fine. Assassins have better damage overall, a sprint, an ability that makes them immune to CC AND stealth.

Why no QQ about them?

Because burst damage is a much bigger problem. Burst damage is next to impossible to counter because similar burst healing doesn't and shouldn't exist. It effectively guarantees a kill every time an Operative or Scoundrel comes out of stealth.

Those other things you listed have counters through CC, healing, immunities, CC breaks and pressure.

I understand you don't want your class to be nerfed, but it's almost inevitable. It is very, very obvious to people who are level 50 and have good PVP gear that Operatives and Scoundrels are overpowered right now. It's really the only class that is so obvious.

Edited by GeLopez

yeah i just had 2 no skill operatives camping the spawn point and 1 soloed me down with 540 expertise with a shield and hot on that gives me 3k armor. and i still get crit for 7k-9k is that fair? i die before my character even gets back up or react. also if you some how trinket and sprint away they immobilize you with that grenade and sprint to you and hit you again for 6k. btw whose bright idea was it to give them 2 abilities with no GCD ?

yeah i just had 2 no skill operatives camping the spawn point and 1 soloed me down with 540 expertise with a shield and hot on that gives me 3k armor. and i still get crit for 7k-9k is that fair? i die before my character even gets back up or react. also if you some how trinket and sprint away they immobilize you with that grenade and sprint to you and hit you again for 6k. btw whose bright idea was it to give them 2 abilities with no GCD ?

Exaggerating doesn't help. They do a ton of burst and need a nerf, but they cannot do 7,000 to 9,000 damage in one attack to someone with 540 expertise and 3,000 armor.

Edited by GeLopez

lolwat.

we have no sprint.

another clueless person.

lol. . . what sprint? I also doubt you got crit for more than 6.9k, that's about what i would have crit someone with that much expertise and armor no way 7-9k . . . at least not yet.

lol. . . what sprint? I also doubt you got crit for more than 6.9k, that's about what i would have crit someone with that much expertise and armor no way 7-9k . . . at least not yet.

lets put it this way i died before i could get back up on my feet, this 1 operative would just camp the spawn point in hutt ball and its even x10 worse in world pvp, so no im not joking, it might not be a sprint but they have something that increases movement speed. another cool thing is that even though they are stealth if i do an aoe ability and if hits them, it does not knock them out of stealth that is cool too right? also i just instantly dropped when a 2nd one came to the spawn point so yeah, im not joking i can read the numbers on my screen i seen a consistent 6-9k crits from the 2 i just faced non epic geared ones can do 4-5k easy on me.

also another thing i like to add one of my friends has a bit more expertise then me, i had a shield with speced 20% more asorbtion and my HoT that add's 2-3k armor on him and its impossible to heal through dps that operatives do with all cooldowns including relics popped. Edited by Hieroglyphics

also another thing i like to add one of my friends has a bit more expertise then me, i had a shield with speced 20% more asorbtion and my HoT that add's 2-3k armor on him and its impossible to heal through dps that operatives do with all cooldowns including relics popped.

ah well, its impossible to heal through anything in pvp in this game. Dont protect healers, they are a liability, let them die, so they respec to dps and actually contribute.

I tried healing in pvp, gave that up as pointless, bad ui combined with crappy targetting and pants heals, many cc's and interrups for long casts, and bursty dps....give it up. Go dps and contribute.