What's the most noteworthy, funny, or ridiculous player name you've seen so far?

Rion_Starkiller

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually make "haha" kind of toons in SWTOR but pre-merge and making a lot of toons I decided to make a couple of fem Cathars named Paw'patrol (a Trooper) and Hiss-fit (can't remem). I thought those were kind of funny and was surprised they were available. Even got to keep them after merge.

On Ebon Hawk and now Star Forge there was a large RP guilld named Sokan, split between several themed sub-guilds. Knights of Sokan for Jedi for instance, Lords of Sokan for Sith, and I think there is another one for Mandos.

Anyway they're known for being a bit strict and having a lot of rules and such and a lot of people don't like them. A lot of times you would get people taking shots at them when they were recruited in Gen Chat. I have no personal experience with them and have no opinion on the guild, just setting up a bit of explanation for the guild name I'm about to mention.

Anyway with that mind...

I was in PVP yesterday with someone with the guild tag Sokan Wet. :D

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

The other day, I saw a sith character named Sith Marauder, no joke. I find that hilarious, seeing as though that is his class.

I gotta be honest, this is just sad. Someone so devoid of creativity they can only think to name their character after what it is. I mean... didn't even play the "what are things on my desk?" game.

Lava Lamp! Coffee Mug! Plastic Dinosaur! (These are things that are literally on my desk right now) Character name.... Dino Lavamug!!! Go! Goooooo!

...I used to have a lot of contempt for someone who'd name their character, for example, Annnakynn, but at least they're showing that they're a fan of the source material.

when i played WoW we had a guy named Earth. there was always a moment of panic when we saw, "Earth has logged off"

it isnt noteworthy, runny, or ridiculous, but its the one name i have never forgotten that was just a plain jane name that had an impact.

i have seen some funny...and some cringe worthy, but there are not many that make me reach for the report button...granted, i have in my online life reported names, but they tend to be the more bottom dwelling i-want-to-be-noticed types of names that would make anyone curl their upper lip a bit. there is a place for funny puns and there is a place for sophomoric humor, but they dont always mix well. when they dont, i report.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...