The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

You see, this is a good reason why there is usually a delayed response. I feel for the people working on the issue.

I was sitting here eating dinner...then the phone rings..."Hey Bill! We need you to come down to the office and resolve a login/server issue". Extremely inconvenient for everyone involved.

I appreciate anyone who works on an "on call" basis.

Nobody drives back to the office. They're at home with snacks and a cold beer, connecting remotely. Unless EA is even cheaper than any of us have ever accused them of being. I haven't had to go back to the office to fix anything in well over 20 years now.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone else said, I can log in now, but the servers disappeared. At least it's progress...i think. Guess I'll be reading Quinn fanfiction til they come up.

Let me know if you find any of Dark side Jaesa. She maybe a freak but hey that can be fun...for a sith anyways.

I could log in fine and was playing for around 3 hours, then suddenly DC from game, now when i try to log in there are no servers showing on the server selection screen. Awesome fix ! keep up the great work plebs..

Quinn? yuck, all the cool kids have moved on to Skadge slash fics now.

Ugh. Skadge slash. I know girls coo over him, but it's bad enough Jaesa hit on me (I'm married, Jaesa!). I want more Quinn, can never get enough of him. Him and Doc melt my butter. I loved the Fem! JK's flirt when she first sees him "Talk, Talk, Talk (kiss him)" lol

Yeah, looks like the server list decided to go into hiding. Team is investigating.

-eric

You got a night crew, right? I envision devs wanting to beat rush hour traffic, saying "phooie! We gotta switch it back off in the morning anyway. I'm gonna go eat my dinner."

so... howzabout giving us all a lolipop for waiting so long? Or a puppy? Yeah. I'd really dig a puppy.