The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on with logins, I will pass on information as I have it!

-eric

Musco, plz, Give us Quadruple CXP and XP for 5 straight friggin' months. Just just for the hell of it, lol.:p

Have fun guys, this sounds like another one of these weeks.:)

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in the uk, virgin's my isp, it's 12:17am, my star sign is cancer, i'm, just over 6 foot tall, my right foot is, peculiarly, about a half shoe size larger than my left. I use avg as my antivirus. I'm a subscriber. Gave up on a vanguard toon earlier on because it was just painful to play. I hate dk chat, it's repellent. Three minutes later, still can't log in.

10/10

Right, going for a cigarette in my cold, post-midnight garage in the North of England where the wind howls with a senseless, cold dread. Hope everyone's back online by the time I return. IF I return. It is very cold up here today.

Do Jawas get cold? Mid Summer here ( 26.6C (80deg F )) :p

Same issue here as well. "The login service is currently unavailable..." Running AVG. Was in an hour ago. Attempting to log back in for the last half-hour. Last tim ethis happened, I ended up reinstalling everything (that was extremely stressful). Please help

This is a server side date issue for login, change the date on your Windows, it will work