The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt they considered doing the back-end maintenance now while it is down rather than have two outages. May be why its taking longer, if that's the case then it's cool.

Problem is that there a still a lot of people actively playing. The ones that were online before the issue started and haven't logged out yet are still able to play so the servers aren't down.

I am flagging this for investigation

It will help to know what region you are in and ISP are you all using ?

Also be aware of the following:

1) first it started with an Empty Server list.

then

2) login server unavailable.

EA is stating they have ID the issue and are working on it...

I am giving my 2 cents here, but I am guessing someone did some pre-work on the "Tomorrow Maintenance" and pooched the hooch...

Any ETA when this will be fixed?

Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on with logins, I will pass on information as I have it!

-eric

Check this out... It started with "Empty Server lists"... I did dig out a lot of old forum posts and REEDIT stuff and all the troubleshooting, happens then when I was done I tried one last thing and then was when I saw the latest and greatest message... the login server is down, at which point I knew it was not me alone with millions I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." (Obi-Wan Kennobi - New Hope)

Yes, and when it did log in twice, the server list wouldn't populate thus I couldn't open a character...? So I came here to complain/look for a solution.

Something in the gears down in the lower left side on the screen made it get my hopes up, well

Act Like It was going to let me play, well I set the test server to on then to off and got the empty server list .... maybe I'll try that again. probably won't work.

I may end up unsubscribing as it seems that often things change and makes stuff screw up for me.

like when I spent a ridiculous amount of credits to make my companions look cool and they all came back in their underwear maybe I'm just crazy

Fiftynine/Ceilia

Did someone see a brand new rack in the server room, and go, "Ooh, what does this button DO?"

Or

Did the Empire claim they'd erect a high security firewall under the promise that the Trekkies were going to pay for it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.