This is what happens when the leaderboards go down........

septru

Still though, a permanent account closure for typing less than a dozen words, after spending thousands on this game and playing for over four years? Meanwhile the actual hackers and wintraders get slaps on the wrist and can continue cheating next season. I just don't get BioFail sometimes.

lol

lol

lol

lollollollol

Hold that^^^

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cutie, you can watch all games here
enjoy :)

Well, I am getting too old for this. There is a lot I could tell you from watching that (mainly the time at which you played), but I just give up. I leave it to Bioware to deal with this. I am just gonna play and enjoy the game so have fun!

Well, I am getting too old for this. There is a lot I could tell you from watching that (mainly the time at which you played), but I just give up. I leave it to Bioware to deal with this. I am just gonna play and enjoy the game so have fun!

Hey, yeah we played at times between 2pm - midnight, depends when everyone is around. Thanks for checking out our videos, more are comming soon! Well doesn't matter i guess, have a nice day mero. :)

Edited by Aqrius

Hey, yeah we played at times between 2pm - midnight, depends when everyone is around. Thanks for checking out our videos, more are comming soon! Well doesn't matter i guess, have a nice day mero. :)

Heh so will you be posting all of your recent 60 wins videos? :)

Heh so will you be posting all of your recent 60 wins videos? :)

It’s a shame there isn’t a proper spectator mode in the game to watch matches live.

You can be pretty sure win trading and any cheating would disappear over night if cheats knew everyone was watching them.

hey cutie, you can watch all games here
enjoy :)

Yes, Bioware, please investigate! Perhaps it is prohibited to press a group ranked queue button in case your team is capable of beating everyone in the queue.

We all know the way you should act is appearing at top of the leaderboards when nobody have ever seen you in ranked.

Yes, Bioware, please investigate! Perhaps it is prohibited to press a group ranked queue button in case your team is capable of beating everyone in the queue.

We all know the way you should act is appearing at top of the leaderboards when nobody have ever seen you in ranked.

Force Camo ftw!

Yes i will, the last 2 videos are uploading atm, you can watch both in some hours for sure. greetings :)

Well to be honest, most of the PVPers are banned and people are fed up with ranked so you have very little to no competition. Group Ranked top places are by DM players who probably avoid eachother. So yeah, you farm the people who try, but ai do not want to judge. "In land of the blind the one-eyed man is king"

Really? Seems, like a lot of effort and a waste of money to get some digital title that will be worthless a few months later.

You make several dozen posts a day on the quality of REGS in this game for attention, so I’m not sure you can say anything here buddy.

Really? Seems, like a lot of effort and a waste of money to get some digital title that will be worthless a few months later..

A bit of a testament to the character of humanity yeah? People are so insecure they will do anything to get ahead to look better than others.