This is what happens when the leaderboards go down........

septru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never understand when to shut up, don't you?

Even after admitting yourself that you cheated your way through achievements by using multiple bots in regs, gsf and ranked for elo.

At this point you should have realized the whole community knows you're a meme, just like your Sentinel guide.

You should walk on the tip of your feet and hope no one recognizes you and what you have done, not linking your achievement list in your avatar.

You're everything a player would never like to be: arrogant, with zero situational awareness, deluded and terribly bad at playing.

You're just lucky that somehow cheaters like you can still play on SWTOR. In any other game you'd be left with nothing.

lol "whole community" thats like how much? 40 people? :D

I play the game for fun and also to help others. Can you link your guide please? Or do you just criticize others, without contributing at all? Sounds all like jealousy to me :cool:

Arrogant, zero situational awareness? When did you see me play? Did we meet in a warzone? ops group? I could claim the same about you (claiming someone is something without even knowing him, so pro...)

lol "whole community" thats like how much? 40 people? :D

I play the game for fun and also to help others. Can you link your guide please? Or do you just criticize others, without contributing at all? Sounds all like jealousy to me :cool:

Arrogant, zero situational awareness? When did you see me play? Did we meet in a warzone? ops group? I could claim the same about you (claiming someone is something without even knowing him, so pro...)

You're a lost cause.

Even after admitting yourself that you cheated your way through achievements by using multiple bots in regs, gsf and ranked for elo.

At this point you should have realized the whole community knows you're a meme, just like your Sentinel guide.

You should walk on the tip of your feet and hope no one recognizes you and what you have done, not linking your achievement list in your avatar.

You're everything a player would never like to be: arrogant, with zero situational awareness, deluded and terribly bad at playing.

You're just lucky that somehow cheaters like you can still play on SWTOR. In any other game you'd be left with nothing.

Savage

Carry on gents. ouch

Edited by crankymofo

Please to be honest most players DO NOT CARE ABOUT LEADER BOARDS. SO GET IT RIGHT and also GET OVER YOURSELF. People just want to have fun doing PVP and they want it be FAIR no GANKING or SPEED HACKS. DROP THIS SUBJECT. IT REALLY IS SO BORING. NOBODY IN GAME CARES.

MAYBE YOU CARE but nobody else does SO GET OVER YOURSELF. Just saying.

Maybe if you only capitalized "I" and and proper nouns I wouldn't think you were 12. But we can't all get what we want.

Edited by Seterade

Maybe if you only capitalized "I" and and proper nouns I wouldn't think you were 12. But we can't all get what we want.

12 or not, he is right, people do take this too seriously. They go over great lengths to get to top spots and sadly even cheat. Then they spend hours, days, weeks to play ranked to hide the cheating. For some this may be the form of fun, after all, cheating has a certain thrill to it. However, top 3 in ranked in swtor is not exactly something you can put on your CV :)

For me people like this should be getting the highest rewards.

Backfilled after backfills were fixed. Kappa. :rak_02: All you have to do is look at when I gained all my rating, but I guess it's easier to explain something you don't understand, skill, with hacks and accusations. But by all means, please report me to Bioware, if that's what you believe. Make sure to send your evidence and screenshots too.

Btw, 2 top 3s.

Do you think we're that stupid? It's all over swtor discords. You backfilled on your Prum toon.

Btw backfilled top 3s.

:rolleyes:

I don't remember that match. I might have been forced pushed up there and was taking the opportunity to vote kick a thrower. I dont remember. But you can't win from up there. Acid hits up there relatively early.

You're a confirmed fly and wall hacker, on top of backfilling.

I might have been forced pushed up there and was taking the opportunity to vote kick a thrower. I dont remember.

And the dog ate my homework. Omegalul

Edited by Talon_strikes

Do you think we're that stupid? It's all over swtor discords. You backfilled on your Prum toon.

Btw backfilled top 3s.

:rolleyes:

You're a confirmed fly and wall hacker, on top of backfilling.

And the dog ate my homework. Omegalul

Doesn't matter. He will keep making up excuses and customer service knows of his "exploits" (backfilling and fly-hacking) but have done nothing for months. They don't care and can't afford / won't ban current subs for the obvious financial reasons on their end.

Will point out that mention once again that there were no Juggernauts / Guardians in the match I linked and that he fly hacked to throw on one of his teammates, A well-known sage, name starts with Dac.

Regardless of the reason, does not excuse Prum from fly-hacking or assuming he didn't / wouldn't in order to get a rating (in addition to backfilling).

Sad.

Do you know who you’re responding to?

It’s one of JeZ** Alt accounts after his other ones recently got banned, you can tell from the syntax and the stupid capital letters,

He just wants the topic to go away because it’s ruining his business ;)

How many got hit?

Not all I am afraid but some bery obvious ones. The problem is what I stated in my thread that they have also the runner up spots so when people in top 3 get removed they are on spots 4,5,6,7 to still get the top 3. They got it covered :(

Do you know who you’re responding to?

It’s one of JeZ** Alt accounts after his other ones recently got banned, you can tell from the syntax and the stupid capital letters,

He just wants the topic to go away because it’s ruining his business ;)

Prolly not JZ.

Edited by MackPol

Not all I am afraid but some bery obvious ones. The problem is what I stated in my thread that they have also the runner up spots so when people in top 3 get removed they are on spots 4,5,6,7 to still get the top 3. They got it covered :(

It's prob not gonna be an overnight thing, either. Someone in a swtor discord said that it can take weeks for top 3 rewards to be handed out, and since this season has been going on for 1 whole year with rampant wintrading, exploiting, backfilling, que syncing, que declining, you name it... it's gonna take a while for BW to truly clean house. Discords already blowing up with emails being sent...

Edited by Talon_strikes

They've missed some blatant backfillers and wintraders, they've also banned a few legit players as well.

First wave of bans are an embarrassment. They banned actual legit players this season how sad. I hope they actually start investigating accounts other than pointing a peashooter randomly and firing.