Cartel Coins not in account

I have not recieved any coins at all i have made 3 tickets, a post on the actual community support page and on these forums and most of all this was done a day ago and i would really like my ccs.....

That's because they are still working on the issue. Sending them multiple tickets and posts won't get the coins sent any faster since it's not fixed yet.

Right now they mainly seem to be processing subscriptions but as per this post here they don't have a fix for the coins issue yet and will update that post once they have a resolution for it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Subscribed-on-the-site-but-not-working-in-game/td-p/6845444/page/31

"the Cartel Coins can't be handled via the forum or CS but the developers are working on the issue at the moment."

"The forum team and CS can't help for Cartel Coins so you would need to wait for a fix as indicated here !"

Edited by Nightblazer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not being funny but this is ridiculous now. We haven't been given any idea of when this issue is going to be fixed, or a further post on the forums regarding the problem. The EA forums have little information either. I want to buy cartel coins, but not at the cost of a three day wait - if I can get an Amazon delivery quicker than a supposedly immediately delivered online currency, there is a serious problem. We have been left completely in the lurch here and it's appalling.

I'm not being funny but this is ridiculous now. We haven't been given any idea of when this issue is going to be fixed, or a further post on the forums regarding the problem. The EA forums have little information either. I want to buy cartel coins, but not at the cost of a three day wait - if I can get an Amazon delivery quicker than a supposedly immediately delivered online currency, there is a serious problem. We have been left completely in the lurch here and it's appalling.

BioWare/EA has the most pathetic customer service on the planet. They have and never will have a sense of urgency for the people playing their game.

Edited by CaptianFordo

been over 36 hours sense purchase of cartel coins got my monthly amount as normal but transactions are still have not shown up. Already been on phone with support all I got was we know the issue and working on it so please allow 24 hours well its way past that come on guys.

They have updated on the situation twice now, they said they are looking into it, since when does tech go the way want it to go? just be patient, if you cant be and instead wanna complain and insult them, then perhaps you should just stop playing their games... simple as that, its been 4 days right? well then you can wait 4 more they are not trying to scam us, hold our money and not give us CCs, they are generally having a issue and if you think their imbeciles then how about you give them some advice instead of talking absolute crap :p its annoying i feel it too....ive been waiting since the 8th and those Ccs were for a friend, was their birthday yesterday, i have gone to this link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cartel-Coins/td-p/6849921/highlight/false

Posted my display name and then just come back and check see if anything new has been added, they are aware and they want to get this done..because having a angry mob threatening to sue a company known for its money grabbing im sure is going to be motivation, if thats not whats doing it, then it will be them trying to fix it for the sake of the game...Swtor has its moments but the devs are trying to bring it back as you can see with the new players.

They have updated on the situation twice now, they said they are looking into it, since when does tech go the way want it to go? just be patient, if you cant be and instead wanna complain and insult them, then perhaps you should just stop playing their games... simple as that, its been 4 days right? well then you can wait 4 more they are not trying to scam us, hold our money and not give us CCs, they are generally having a issue and if you think their imbeciles then how about you give them some advice instead of talking absolute crap :p its annoying i feel it too....ive been waiting since the 8th and those Ccs were for a friend, was their birthday yesterday, i have gone to this link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cartel-Coins/td-p/6849921/highlight/false

Posted my display name and then just come back and check see if anything new has been added, they are aware and they want to get this done..because having a angry mob threatening to sue a company known for its money grabbing im sure is going to be motivation, if thats not whats doing it, then it will be them trying to fix it for the sake of the game...Swtor has its moments but the devs are trying to bring it back as you can see with the new players.

The main reason people are pissed off is this and IF you cant get it through your head buddy then you clearly are missing the mark. We paid for a service, goods that we have not received. Its not like a maintenance or a log in issue. We paid like you for a service and all we keep getting is be patient..ok I have been ......now what? If there is a major issues with the cc then bring off line the ability to purchase them. Dont make people who DONT know of the issue think there isent one. Again if its not working then turn off the ability to buy cc. For me , 5 days is enough without a eta at least. And how can the issue be looked into correctly when they have pulled the I90% of the IT team off SWTOR for other projects? Also when i asked to have my money refunded back to my credit account they said that was not an option. Really??? Since when??

Edited by Boracis

The main reason people are pissed off is this and IF you cant get it through your head buddy then you clearly are missing the mark. We paid for a service, goods that we have not received. Its not like a maintenance or a log in issue. We paid like you for a service and all we keep getting is be patient..ok I have been ......now what? If there is a major issues with the cc then bring off line the ability to purchase them. Dont make people who DONT know of the issue think there isent one. Again if its not working then turn off the ability to buy cc. For me , 5 days is enough without a eta at least. And how can the issue be looked into correctly when they have pulled the I90% of the IT team off SWTOR for other projects? Also when i asked to have my money refunded back to my credit account they said that was not an option. Really??? Since when??

Amen brother. They have more excuses than someone on parole caught with contraband. And frankly? I'm sick of it...it's dishonest, unethical business, and morally bankrupt. I hope that they take a lesson from this (but I know they won't EA Corporate are the most greedy people on the planet). The customer service will continue to be sub-par and this trend of not solving problems quickly and efficiently will continue. This game will continue to be manned by a skeleton crew that produces the bare minimum to keep the game afloat (as the EA overlords demand). :rak_01:

Edited by CaptianFordo

Amen brother. They have more excuses than someone on parole caught with contraband. And frankly? I'm sick of it...it's dishonest, unethical business, and morally bankrupt. I hope that they take a lesson from this (but I know they won't EA Corporate are the most greedy people on the planet). The customer service will continue to be sub-par and this trend of not solving problems quickly and efficiently will continue. This game will continue to be manned by a skeleton crew that produces the bare minimum to keep the game afloat (as the EA overlords demand). :rak_01:

Exactly. When the money has been taken from my account and the product has not been delivered, I feel like I have a right to be annoyed about why there has been no further updates regarding the situation! We're not asking for a lot - just some information as to why the error occurred and when we can expect to receive our coins.

Ok, for the people who just aren't getting why so many of us are pissed off I will explain it this way. You take your car to be repaired you paid the mechanic up front and then when you ask when it will be done they tell you I don't know we're working on it. You would be absolutely pissed cause they took your money and gave you nothing but just wait as an answer. When you deal with a professional you expect a professional answer even if you have no damn clue what they are telling you is wrong but its better than just wait.

People want a real damn answer not a stall tactic if someone screwed up say someone screwed up if a server went bad say it not keep people in limbo wondering when the hell they're gonna get what they paid for and as far as people complaining goes if it makes you that upset then stop reading the posts it's not like your forced to read them cause you came here with the same issue we had in the first place.

Some of us just have a lot less tolerance for excuses when it comes to getting what we paid for.

I started out on EA's side of its just a tech issue it will be fixed in a few days but them spewing nothing but just wait as an answer is garbage and the fact that a refund is off the table is even worse yet.

They took our money and haven't told us jack about where our money is or what we paid for so yes it does feel like we just got robbed.

Exactly. When the money has been taken from my account and the product has not been delivered, I feel like I have a right to be annoyed about why there has been no further updates regarding the situation! We're not asking for a lot - just some information as to why the error occurred and when we can expect to receive our coins.

The sad reality is this: they are going to take the route they've always taken on this. Which is that they will play it off as no big deal, take ages to fix anything, and then wonder what gimmick or cartel item they can make to pull people back in with. The only way we stop this crap is by voting with our wallet. I can tell you after this fiasco with cartel coins, I will not be giving them a cent more than my subscription fee. If I don't get my owed coins within the next week or so, I might even cancel that. Terrible customer service and game support will be my reasoning. I will copy and paste the transaction information and the extremely poor experience I have had as my reason for leaving.

Ok, for the people who just aren't getting why so many of us are pissed off I will explain it this way. You take your car to be repaired you paid the mechanic up front and then when you ask when it will be done they tell you I don't know we're working on it. You would be absolutely pissed cause they took your money and gave you nothing but just wait as an answer. When you deal with a professional you expect a professional answer even if you have no damn clue what they are telling you is wrong but its better than just wait.

People want a real damn answer not a stall tactic if someone screwed up say someone screwed up if a server went bad say it not keep people in limbo wondering when the hell they're gonna get what they paid for and as far as people complaining goes if it makes you that upset then stop reading the posts it's not like your forced to read them cause you came here with the same issue we had in the first place.

Some of us just have a lot less tolerance for excuses when it comes to getting what we paid for.

I started out on EA's side of its just a tech issue it will be fixed in a few days but them spewing nothing but just wait as an answer is garbage and the fact that a refund is off the table is even worse yet.

They took our money and haven't told us jack about where our money is or what we paid for so yes it does feel like we just got robbed.

^^^^ Pretty much this honestly. The example isn't the best, but the idea is certainly on point.

Edited by CaptianFordo

It's not dishonest --just yet-- but it is quite wrong. The fact that this occurred over a weekend is rather irrelevant, there should still be status updates on the fix and compensation for those who have subscription problems that seem to be related. And an apology for allowing it to drag on so long.

I had been considering renewing my about to expire subscription this weekend as it's a 3 day weekend here. Not going to happen anytime soon though.

It's not dishonest --just yet-- but it is quite wrong. The fact that this occurred over a weekend is rather irrelevant, there should still be status updates on the fix and compensation for those who have subscription problems that seem to be related. And an apology for allowing it to drag on so long.

I had been considering renewing my about to expire subscription this weekend as it's a 3 day weekend here. Not going to happen anytime soon though.

TBH, they probably won't even give an apology. Let alone any kind of compensation. "The game works? Okay, good." That's about what you'll get.

TBH, they probably won't even give an apology. Let alone any kind of compensation. "The game works? Okay, good." That's about what you'll get.

The only compensation they have done for subscription issues is added the mising /lost time to those affected.

Whether something will be given for the cartel coin issue if anything well have to see.

Haven't seen an eta on this anywhere yet and I know some people have been waiting even longer than I have. The email I got back from customer service called me Carl and said it should take about 24 hours to sort out. My name isn't Carl and it's been 48 hours, has anyone heard anything? Edited by gshenn

been almost 48 for me, I would like to get the CC, before the update on the 12th, so I can buy the item on sale that I wanted. I am waiting on a total of 6550 in cc purchases and 100 in a referral Edited by Calwred
more info

Haven't seen an eta on this anywhere yet and I know some people have been waiting even longer than I have. The email I got back from customer service called me Carl and said it should take about 24 hours to sort out. My name isn't Carl and it's been 48 hours, has anyone heard anything?

Nope. Not beyond the typical automated response or the Dev tracker. Garbage! :rolleyes:

This is ridiculous I've not gotten my coins I ordered on THURSDAY afternoon. I've never experienced such a lack of care for paying customers like this from any game I've played. Even an ETA or an update would be welcome, but nope.

Welcome to the Star Wars DMV, please take a number and wait for yours to be called. We have no information to give you about our services or wait times so you will just wait till we come up with a cover story as to why we can't fix this issue in a timely fashion also don't worry about your money we will hold onto that for you as well while you wait. Edited by DarkZeroBane

This is ridiculous I've not gotten my coins I ordered on THURSDAY afternoon. I've never experienced such a lack of care for paying customers like this from any game I've played. Even an ETA or an update would be welcome, but nope.

You're telling me man. I don't know if it's incompetence or what? They can't seem to understand the most basic concepts surrounding business and how to retain customers. Alex Becker would have a field day with SWTOR/BioWare/EA. At this point we must ask ourselves... what's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care. Neither do the people in charge of the cartel market. :eek:

Welcome to the Star Wars DMV, please take a number and wait for yours to be called. We have no information to give you about our services or wait times so you will just wait till we come up with a cover story as to why we can't fix this issue in a timely fashion also don't worry about your money we will hold onto that for you as well while you wait.

This is what the process has more or less turned into. Try giving their EA support a call.