Cartel Coins not in account

Already Have and have messaged him and @ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-your-Cartel-Coins/m-p/6861251#M43177. I have yet to receive a response. I sent him 2 pms already I sent one to Musco and I got one response but got charged again. So I sent more emails. I might have to PM Musco again. But I don't want to get charged a third time. If I do I am done with this game.

I just want to say i don't think it's too much to ask to only get what you pay for and nothing else. It's my mistake to buy two packs of 5500 cartel coins. I should have realized the market was on the fritz. Fine, thats my mistake give me those. don't give me one of them then charge me again. Now I am out 11000 cartel coins. I kind of wish I had my money back but hell I'll eat those too. I just do not want to be charged again. Again, it's not too much to ask. I work hard for my money as I am sure many here who play this game so I do take mistakes like this with the utmost seriousness. So I am hoping this will get resolved in a timely manner.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already Have and have messaged him and @ https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-your-Cartel-Coins/m-p/6861251#M43177. I have yet to receive a response. I sent him 2 pms already I sent one to Musco and I got one response but got charged again. So I sent more emails. I might have to PM Musco again. But I don't want to get charged a third time. If I do I am done with this game.

That's not what Keith advised to do. Per Keith's post:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9612904#edit9612904

For everyone submitting a request for assistance, and to speed up the investigation, please include your Account/Display Name, the amount of Coins purchased, what day you made the purchase, where you made it (e.g., our website or Amazon), and include the Amazon code(s) you used. That'll help a lot!

This needs to be emailed to communitysupport@swtor.com

• Dev Post
I just want to say i don't think it's too much to ask to only get what you pay for and nothing else. It's my mistake to buy two packs of 5500 cartel coins. I should have realized the market was on the fritz. Fine, thats my mistake give me those. don't give me one of them then charge me again. Now I am out 11000 cartel coins. I kind of wish I had my money back but hell I'll eat those too. I just do not want to be charged again. Again, it's not too much to ask. I work hard for my money as I am sure many here who play this game so I do take mistakes like this with the utmost seriousness. So I am hoping this will get resolved in a timely manner.
Based on our email conversations, you should now be all set and have all the missing coins added to your account. Apologies for it taking so long to get it resolved.

Keith---