Cartel Coins not in account

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been 24 hours for me personally and still have not received my coins. I fully understand everyone's frustration as I am as well, but I don't see them not doing something for the people in my shoes either. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt here as tech issues sometimes take a long time to resolve and I'm sure they are backlogged to hell and back with processing transactions.

I've played a number of games like this and usually for the people who have been affected the most there is some sort of compensation when things like this happen. (I can not accurately say this is the case here as this is the first issue I have had with this game and having to deal with this company.) The person I spoke to on the phone with said its due to a synchronization issue and they are investigating it and that it could take up to 24hrs or more.

I will give these guys credit here from what I have seen the forum mods and the devs have taken the time to give even some information on the issue is 100% better than dealing with Tencent/Oasis Games. I have nightmare stories about dealing with them and how they handle any and all issues.

i purchased cc 5 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up. I've gotten the purchase confirmation and receipt so the payment seems to have gone through. any help on this is appreciated

Did you post your display name in the linked thread to add to the list for them to look at?

I have also not been able to purchase Cartel Coins in-game and here on the website it says its currently unavailable for this account. I'm on Star Forge character name is Cedezz.

Your issue is different, I would try a different payment method intiially

On June 6th, I bought Cartel Coins. My credit card was charged but the coins have NOT been added to my account.

On June 9th I purchased an unlock for the Togruta species from the Cartel Market. It deducted the cost from the Cartel Coins I had left in the account but failed to unlock anything.

I submitted a ticket yesterday but have heard nothing back.

On June 6th, I bought Cartel Coins. My credit card was charged but the coins have NOT been added to my account.

On June 9th I purchased an unlock for the Togruta species from the Cartel Market. It deducted the cost from the Cartel Coins I had left in the account but failed to unlock anything.

I submitted a ticket yesterday but have heard nothing back.

Did you claim the unlock from the market then use/consume the unlock from that characters inventory ?

I'm paying with my credit card.

All i can say is for that error, swapping payment methods can help, try attaching the credit card to a paypal account and see if it works, otherwise can try calling CS but they will usually say wait 24 hours or try a different payment method

I have not recieved any coins at all i have made 3 tickets, a post on the actual community support page and on these forums and most of all this was done a day ago and i would really like my ccs.....

I think they should have to give us 25% off our purchase for the mere inconvenience.