New Roadmap!?

LEBU

Note that I'm not talking about anything major or earth shattering, but if you go back and look at when Bioware makes announcements about SWTOR there's almost something released around the time of E3.

Them dropping a trailer for 5.10 (due out in July) during E3 (June) falls under what I'm talking about.

I'm not suggesting that we'll get a complete outline of 6.0 or anything like that, but some "new" thing will get announced at E3 related to SWTOR and it could very well be something we already know about that isn't significant at all but given that they typically do release some sort of new media for SWTOR around E3 I'd say there's a good chance that process will continue, even if it's just a trailer for 5.10.

I sincerely hope you're correct...I enjoy this game, I like it...I've played it for 6+ year, nearly 7 now (beta), and never have I not enjoyed myself, so I very seriously hope you're correct.

That assumes we believe anything Bioware says regarding SWTOR doesn't it?

And why would we believe them?

They told us they were holding back on companion returns so they could "do them right" and we got 2 minute cut scenes most of which had dialogue written by someone who has never played the game.

They told us the Conquest changes would make things more fun, more rewarding, more inclusive and give players more options - they did the EXACT OPPOSITE of all four.

They even told us (again and again) they were going to be more communicative - LMFAO!

I'll believe 6.0 is real the day it releases - until then its just another in a long, long line of empty promises from Bioware.

All The Best

That is not my department. i'm in the same position you are along with everyone else, they either reveal what they have planned or they don't.

This old news again. Has anyone actually seen the whole stream, particularly everything that they said AFTER the "confirmed"? Or has everyone just read that one quote and then it went viral?

Anyone waiting impatiently for 6.0, please watch the stream and focus on the banter following the "confirmation". There you find the real answer(s). Am I the only one who has noticed that?

As for the roadmap: If you want to know what the next 90 days bring aside from Nightlife and the tidbits they already mentioned, here it is:

And that is the roadmap.

Expecting anything more is naive at best. Where should something new suddenly come from?

Confirmed is confirmed and there is no two ways about it, but what is a real answer? again not my department, that is on Bioware. They are the ones putting the information out;

If you read my opening reply on this thread? i don't expect much for the next few months, infact i don't expect much all through 2018 and that is my opinion. i frankly don't care how patient or impatient you expect me to be, i honestly don't care much. i've waited years for things before, this will be no different.

Everyone is "entitled" to ask more for their money, particularly since less content is being produced for the same sub fee. Nice troll usage of the word "entitlement" though. Not sure if you're my grandfather, or a FauxNews watcher.

Asking is different from thinking you have a right to something, real or imagined. you are a customer here like me and everyone else, the contract you agreed to also allows Bioware to change the service without letting you know. In otherwords you aren't entitled to think you have a right here.

But sure one can ask for something, but that all assumes bioware are okay with it.

Edited by Celise

Well if you could predict it in advance it'd hardly be surprise, would it? :rak_03:

There are surprise announcements at E3 all the time even when things get predicted because we now live in an age where everybody guesses and speculates everything and anything a company could announce. What is a surprise to some might not be a surprise to all, etc.

As far as Bioware specifically goes the writing is known to be on the wall at this point. We know Andromeda didn't do well and that EA/Bioware stated that they were putting the franchise on ice. We know that all Bioware teams/studios have shifted focus to Anthem. We know that there is/was a new Dragon Age game in development.

In the case of Bioware specifically there are no surprises to be had due to the information that has gotten out to the public. Information that makes it clear the studio doesn't have the resources to do anything other than what we already know about.