BRB, Eric is AFK

EricMusco

Best wishes Eric and future Mrs Musco :)

Congratulations to you and your fiancée! Happy birthday!

Does she know that by marrying you she is also marrying this eccentric community?

In honor of Eric's celebrations, I propose an extension to the cartel market sale, a collection unlock sale, and double-everything, until the first maintenance Tuesday after he returns to work.

You forgot to add double CXP and triple conquest points :rak_03:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Later this week, I am getting married! Next week is my birthday and then in a couple of weeks me and the "soon to be" wife, she and I are going to be heading on our honeymoon. The reason I am telling you this is because I am going to burn some time off and I won't be in the office for a few weeks. Effectively I will be out of the office later this week through mid-May.

Congrats Eric! I hope you and your wife-to-be will have a wonderful time at your wedding and honeymoon! Oh yeah, happy birthday too. BTW, nice planning with the coming 5.9 update and the storm following it pertaining to nerfing all tank disciplines! ;):D

Congrats Eric! I'm getting married soon as well (July) and I have your game to thank for it. I met my "soon to be" wife right here in the game, when we both teamed up for the Section X heroic.

Any chance you could tell a bit more about this? What exactly happened during this heroic? I've played it (and all the others) so often without any noteworthy incidences. ;) Or :( I don't know. Maybe :eek:

Congrats right back at you! Love to hear stories like this :).

-eric

Congrats you two! I am getting married in June myself and finishing my Comp Sci degree up here in Canada. It was nice reading this thread as I can relate. I have recently returned to this game now that my classes are finished. SWTOR will always be that game I return to in a casual manner, no matter how it changes for however long it runs. The class stories are amazing and always will be, it's like busting out a favourite book to re-read. I can't wait to follow into the new storyarcs I have missed. Looks great in 4k! Next I need to tackle this game in true VR with TriDef.

Edited by Tentou

Congrats Eric! I'm getting married soon as well (July) and I have your game to thank for it. I met my "soon to be" wife right here in the game, when we both teamed up for the Section X heroic. Four years later and we're both still playing and loving this game (and each other) :)

Out best to you and your bride.

Congrats!! I met my husband in SWTOR as well. We were married last October! :D I wish you and the soon to be Mrs all the best!

I recruited him to my guild on Valentines Day (of all days lol) and married a year later. We had a few items representing our love for all things Star Wars and in our vows.

Eric, congrats and dont forget to breathe! :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.